This section

StrangeMan1

Malicious Wraith
This section is literally only for bluepillers repeating old myths and lamestream propaganda from fake news sources again, again and again.
You can also see the occasional trolls and haters. Nothing useful is ever written. Incels should view it as nothing more than a comedy show you can enjoy when you get bored.

I'd also like to commend the Staff team for maintaining order and for keeping the half decent and high quality posts on the "Incel Lounge" as they would be otherwise drowned by trolls and haters.

As a suggestion: The redpill stuff should have its own section in my opinion since it is on a higher level than the low effort bluepill propaganda. At least you can use some of that for other matters in your life.
(Women must stay in the bluepill since they cannot comprehend anything beyond that)

Impure666

Incels.Net Regular
This section is literally only for bluepillers repeating old myths and lamestream propaganda from fake news sources again, again and again.
You can also see the occasional trolls and haters. Nothing useful is ever written. Incels should view it as nothing more than a comedy show you can enjoy when you get bored.

I'd also like to commend the Staff team for maintaining order and for keeping the half decent and high quality posts on the "Incel Lounge" as they would be otherwise drowned by trolls and haters.

As a suggestion: The redpill stuff should have its own section in my opinion since it is on a higher level than the low effort bluepill propaganda. At least you can use some of that for other matters in your life.
(Women must stay in the bluepill since they cannot comprehend anything beyond that)
there should be no bluepillers and foids tbh. it'll most likely become a shit show once it gets more known

StrangeMan1

Malicious Wraith
there should be no bluepillers and foids tbh. it'll most likely become a ѕhit show once it gets more known
There is a possible case to be made for that if you are able to formulate it properly. Contact all the staff members with your reasons and it might just happen.

Me personally, I can tolerate their bluepill propaganda as a comedy show.

Impure666

Incels.Net Regular
There is a possible case to be made for that if you are able to formulate it properly. Contact all the staff members with your reasons and it might just happen.

it may detour incels and make it a orbiting show

love

Femoid

Yep us women are stupid.

love

Femoid

Your one to talk. Your not even an incel

Impure666

Incels.Net Regular
Same meaning, come to think of it. If incels have no destination, what is the deter of?
some incels may not like the idea of having foids around and it always turns it into a orbiting completion. allowing good is good for traffic but its not necessarily good traffic bluepilling up the chat and even to go as insulting incels. thats not really the atmosphere that we should be creating for the weak and beaten. its like having a kike holocaust meeting with nazis

love

Femoid
some incels may not like the idea of having foids around and it always turns it into a orbiting completion. allowing good is good for traffic but its not necessarily good traffic bluepilling up the chat and even to go as insulting incels. thats not really the atmosphere that we should be creating for the weak and beaten. its like having a kike holocaust meeting with nazis
Exposure therapy.