This is what I look for

love

Femoid
So I will tell you honestly what I look for and maybe it will be helpful.

If it’s online I first look at the bio and look at the age first I have realised that age matters so I look for someone that’s either a few years younger, my age or a few years older. If they are in my age range I look at what their job is or what they are in school for. I think a persons job says a lot a lot about the person. I look at how the bio is written I.e grammar, sentence structure, the seriousness and the tone it’s written to indicate some intelligence. I look at the pictures not really about looks but more the setting of the picture and the styles. For example if buddy has no shirt on it’s most likely not serious for long term. If the pictures are of him partying same thing. Pictures can show the degree of shallowness. Someone with all 5 pictures of their abs is going to be shallow. This is more or less my first impression.

If they seem serious about a relationship and not shallow I will message them or respond to theirs. If I don’t know what their job or education was from earlier I will ask now. If they sound intelligent I will continue to ask about hobbies, interests, things they do, if they volunteer ect. This is when things like personality and humour come out.

If they still have things above I’m looking for I meet them for coffee to see if they still have all those things and can keep a conversation in person. I also assess how pushy they are on the first date. I don’t like pushy pressuring guys.

Maybe that can help. That’s what goes through my head.

Dovah

Incels.Net Junior
I mean my parter won me over with his tanking skills on WoW and love of Tool soooo.... everyone likes something different. Even girls. I didn’t even know what he looked like before I took a liking to him.

Who is Chad????

I’m bored.

TheUnworthy

Incels.Net Regular
Dovah said:
I mean my parter won me over with his tanking skills on WoW and love of Tool soooo.... everyone likes something different. Even girls. I didn’t even know what he looked like before I took a liking to him.

Who is Chad????

I’m bored.
A good looking womanizer

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
I dont get why I'm expected to have to be a normal functioning person. Years of incel has made me not a normie. Autists dont know how to do the whole conversation thing, and we should get a "get out of incel free" card.

love

Femoid
lordoftheincels said:
I dont get why I'm expected to have to be a normal functioning person. Years of incel has made me not a normie. Autists dont know how to do the whole conversation thing, and we should get a "get out of incel free" card.
There are ways you can learn the conversation part. It won’t really mean anything for you because you don’t really connect with it but other people would better connect with you. It can be a learnt behaviour

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
love said:
lordoftheincels said:
There are ways you can learn the conversation part. It won’t really mean anything for you because you don’t really connect with it but other people would better connect with you. It can be a learnt behaviour
Ugh no. Its like Im a broken person. Its like expecting Frodo (after LOTR 3) to go to the shire and pretend to be a normie. Doesnt happen

love

Femoid
lordoftheincels said:
love said:
lordoftheincels said:
Ugh no. Its like Im a broken person. Its like expecting Frodo (after LOTR 3) to go to the shire and pretend to be a normie. Doesnt happen
It is possible. Ive seen it happen