This is the poster on my wall, to keep me motivated.

AdamKadmon

The Gentle Madman
Thanatos said:
Hidden said:
Why are you gay?
Why are you gay?
You are gay.
That's wrong hidden. The truth, you see, is a bit more complicated. Allow us to go back to the very beginning. Youre familar withe theory of the big bang, correct? Well Its said that the big bangs light or energy is what kickstarts universes, and its said the light has never stopped moving till this day. Creating a multiverse. Imagine light that creates space and time. Id say, that thats whats referred to as gods infinite light.

Hidden

Mod
Hidden said:
Thanatos said:
Why are you gay?
You are gay.
That's wrong hidden. The truth, you see, is a bit more complicated. Allow us to go back to the very beginning. Youre familar withe theory of the big bang, correct? Well Its said that the big bangs light or energy is what kickstarts universes, and its said the light has never stopped moving till this day. Creating a multiverse. Imagine light that creates space and time. Id say, that thats whats referred to as gods infinite light.

AdamKadmon

The Gentle Madman
Thanatos said:
Hidden said:
You are gay.
Infinite light, the light of creation. It has many names. Its said that when the big bang burst existence into existence, it created a point of zero. Where everything will eventually return. Its only logical to think of something as grand as creation as a loop but i think like time, its not that simple.