Writing THIS is the "comment" thread for "The Story of a philosopher/incel/wanderer"

Lordgoro

IN THE ZONE
Lordgoro said:
Saint Mentalcel said:
ER's story could've been an autobiography but because he killed, it's seen as a manifesto and people actually take time to read the manifesto to it's entirety or to the last pages. Only because he killed, it would've just been ignored otherwise.
Thats a SHAME.. Id rather write something closer to a BIBLE for outcast, misfits, incels, and the like... Seems more appropriate to me, and potentially far MORE powerful, then a mere manifesto. Besides, my work is NOT just a story, it is a philosophical reflection and discourse on existence itself!!
Unless you got status and fame or killed anyone, no one would care or take the time to listen to any of our life stories.

The sad reality of it... But, be glad some people will continue to read your story. It would be an actual waste of time if no one chose to read it or would just close it because it's not some SJW political love story crap. I've had enough of those because they are fuсking abysmal to read.
Dont worry, NOTHING SJW in there, and NO love story crap... Guaranteed!!

Saint Mentalcel

no hope
Saint Mentalcel said:
Lordgoro said:
Thats a SHAME.. Id rather write something closer to a BIBLE for outcast, misfits, incels, and the like... Seems more appropriate to me, and potentially far MORE powerful, then a mere manifesto. Besides, my work is NOT just a story, it is a philosophical reflection and discourse on existence itself!!
Unless you got status and fame or killed anyone, no one would care or take the time to listen to any of our life stories.

The sad reality of it... But, be glad some people will continue to read your story. It would be an actual waste of time if no one chose to read it or would just close it because it's not some SJW political love story crap. I've had enough of those because they are fuсking abysmal to read.
Dont worry, NOTHING SJW in there, and NO love story crap... Guaranteed!!
I don't care about love stories as long as they are well written, though they still feel like ropefuel to picture.

Lordgoro

IN THE ZONE
Lordgoro said:
Saint Mentalcel said:
ER's story could've been an autobiography but because he killed, it's seen as a manifesto and people actually take time to read the manifesto to it's entirety or to the last pages. Only because he killed, it would've just been ignored otherwise.

Funny thing is you are correct about status... But my story is soo much crazier, wierder and freakier then ANY celebrity story ever could be!! But because im not famous, fewer will be interested, if any... MAYBE only some of my brother incels will read and remember.. WHo knows?

Saint Mentalcel

no hope
Saint Mentalcel said:
Lordgoro said:

Funny thing is you are correct about status... But my story is soo much crazier, wierder and freakier then ANY celebrity story ever could be!! But because im not famous, fewer will be interested, if any... MAYBE only some of my brother incels will read and remember.. WHo knows?
Seems better written than most stories these soys write up, most of it consists of stupid love drama and typical normie nonsense. I'd buy it if it gets made into a book than buying one of these modern SJW books, even though I'm not big on reading. Lol.

Lordgoro

IN THE ZONE
Lordgoro said:
Saint Mentalcel said:

Seems better written than most stories these soys write up, most of it consists of stupid love drama and typical normie nonsense. I'd buy it if it gets made into a book than buying one of these modern SJW books, even though I'm not big on reading. Lol.
Thanks I appreciate it... MORE content coming soon... About to get to my oneitis soon, and my INVOLUNTARY commitment to the insane asylum in the next few chapters.. Gonna get crazy

Lordgoro

IN THE ZONE
Bro.. I read a lot of your work.. It is genius.. you should try publishing it..
hehe, Id have a better chance winning the LOTTERY.. Normies dont seem to be interested at all so far,they seem to want "cookie cutter" stories, with romance and bullshit! Also Autobiography is the HARDEST category to get PUBLISHED, unless you are already famous, sadly...

Swo2016

Incels.Net Master
Just got a retаrded opinion from an ignorant normie with a short attention span.. Claimed he "tried" to read a "page or two", then all he said was GOOD LUCK!! Its still my opinion that the vast majority of "normies" in our modern society have zero interest in either my type of story NOR my unique style and voice of writing. SO sadly, even after it gets finished someday, the normie world will never read it...
Most normies don’t care for writing in general

Lordgoro

IN THE ZONE
Lordgoro said:
Just got a retаrded opinion from an ignorant normie with a short attention span.. Claimed he "tried" to read a "page or two", then all he said was GOOD LUCK!! Its still my opinion that the vast majority of "normies" in our modern society have zero interest in either my type of story NOR my unique style and voice of writing. SO sadly, even after it gets finished someday, the normie world will never read it...
Most normies don’t care for writing in general
Some do... Im a member of a writing online group, but everyone is into sci-fi, romance, etc, and many manage to get published... But I present a one of a kind truly Unique work, and even a NEW genre of writing, something thats NEVER been done before in the history of literature, and they dont seem interested at all!! I KNOW my work is good, and I have a talent, but not to them I suppose...

Saint Mentalcel

no hope

Bro, why is this relatable to me?

I remember having a green large insect (grasshopper or something) on my right shoulder as well as a kid when I was playing on my N64 (miss that console) and not knowing it was there. I ended up cracking my neck side to side and unknowingly crushed the critter that was sitting on my shoulder and I heard a crunch and saw the crushed insect sitting on my shoulder. Freaked about it when I noticed and wondered how did it get there. Pretty strange how that happened to you as well...

Lordgoro

IN THE ZONE
View attachment 16047

I remember having a green large insect (grasshopper or something) on my right shoulder as well as a kid when I was playing on my N64 (miss that console) and not knowing it was there. I ended up cracking my neck side to side and unknowingly crushed the critter that was sitting on my shoulder and I heard a crunch and saw the crushed insect sitting on my shoulder. Freaked about it when I noticed and wondered how did it get there. Pretty strange how that happened to you as well...
Added a BUNCH of content last night, for whoever is paying attention.. :cool:

Saint Mentalcel

no hope
Saint Mentalcel said:
View attachment 16047

Added a BUNCH of content last night, for whoever is paying attention.. :cool:
Read it as soon as it was written.