Writing THIS is the "comment" thread for "The Story of a philosopher/incel/wanderer"

Lordgoro

Crazy as charged
crippledman.287 said:
Lordgoro said:
Should be more pages coming later tonight, for all interested readers....possibly
bro you were good looking in your teen years and tall...there is something really wrong in psyche of women..they should not have the option to choose or reject men..they should be commodities..
Dude pretty much mogged me, tbh. Not to mention, being a part of the past society before it got Chad only.

How wasn't he able to attract one foid? Confuses me, tbh. I know the world wasn't as bad like it is now from what I've seen of footage. This world is just strange to me.
THATS why I believe in the psychic repel vibe theory I have... No other explanation.. I was a good looking kid, and as a TEEN I think I looked far better then MOST chads.. But it didnt matter.... My blood brother Joseph was the first giga-chad I ever knew.. If he was alive today, I suspect he'd make these modern chads look like amateurs, and he was a "cold approach" guy, he was a master, and social media didnt even EXIST back then!!! Its ALL going in my book, I just hope I can do him justice...

Saint Mentalcel

So, I see you've chosen the Deathpill...
Saint Mentalcel said:
crippledman.287 said:
bro you were good looking in your teen years and tall...there is something really wrong in psyche of women..they should not have the option to choose or reject men..they should be commodities..
Dude pretty much mogged me, tbh. Not to mention, being a part of the past society before it got Chad only.

How wasn't he able to attract one foid? Confuses me, tbh. I know the world wasn't as bad like it is now from what I've seen of footage. This world is just strange to me.
THATS why I believe in the psychic repel vibe theory I have... No other explanation.. I was a good looking kid, and as a TEEN I think I looked far better then MOST chads.. But it didnt matter.... My blood brother Joseph was the first giga-chad I ever knew.. If he was alive today, I suspect he'd make these modern chads look like amateurs, and he was a "cold approach" guy, he was a master, and social media didnt even EXIST back then!!! Its ALL going in my book, I just hope I can do him justice...
Maybe it's the eyes or something, you kinda got the horror movie killer eyes so probably that was the reason or something. You did look decent chinwise and facewise. I really don't know, even these foids confuse the hell out of me as well.

Lordgoro

Crazy as charged
Lordgoro said:
Saint Mentalcel said:

Maybe it's the eyes or something, you kinda got the horror movie killer eyes so probably that was the reason or something. You did look decent chinwise and facewise. I really don't know, even these foids confuse the hell out of me as well.
Heres a BUNCH of me, throughout various periods in my life, you tell ME if I have some kind of REPEL vibe? Incel all these years
member_7206385.jpegmember_7206358.jpegScreenshot_2019-10-03-01-16-37.pngScreenshot_2019-11-09-17-38-27.pngme kneel (2).JPGmy face.JPGnewme.jpgmehair.JPG

Saint Mentalcel

Saint Mentalcel said:
Lordgoro said:
Heres a BUNCH of me, throughout various periods in my life, you tell ME if I have some kind of REPEL vibe? Incel all these years
View attachment 10483View attachment 10484View attachment 10485View attachment 10486View attachment 10487View attachment 10488View attachment 10489View attachment 10490
With that long hair, got no idea why not one foid was attracted.

Ain't they the ones who say they are attracted to mysterious guys or something?

I bet you'd get foids drooling over you if you were a killer in the past or something, these foids' minds truly are fucked up.

Just look at the True Crime Community and look how these wenches view serial killers or mass killers, smh...

Lordgoro

Crazy as charged
Lordgoro said:
Saint Mentalcel said:
View attachment 10483View attachment 10484View attachment 10485View attachment 10486View attachment 10487View attachment 10488View attachment 10489View attachment 10490

I bet you'd get foids drooling over you if you were a killer in the past or something, these foids' minds truly are fucked up.

Just look at the True Crime Community and look how these wenches view serial killers or mass killers, smh...
WAS VERY close to becoming a MASS Murderer, but decided not to, but went RIGHT to the EDGE, just like suіcіde....

OysterSauce

Blve Oyster Kvlt
Saint Mentalcel said:
Lordgoro said:
How are you an incel? I don't understand. It's insane.

Saint Mentalcel

Saint Mentalcel said:
Lordgoro said:

WAS VERY close to becoming a MASS Murderer, but decided not to, but went RIGHT to the EDGE, just like suіcіde....
Life can be one cruel bitch, the fact that someone would be pushed to the need to have to kill others is just a sad situation...

Unfortunately, I feel the same thoughts as well. The mystery is if I'll finally flip and go postal. Got no idea...

I got a couple of years on my lifespan, it seems... Then it's over. Depends, though.

Lordgoro

Crazy as charged
This EARTH is INSANE, and this TIMELINE certainly... READ my book, maybe youll understand it all better then I do... More pages coming later

OysterSauce

Blve Oyster Kvlt
Saint Mentalcel said:
Lordgoro said:
You look a lot like me and many of my relatives in these pictures (I'm just uglier). Especially your eyes and the shape of your face are almost identical to mine, and your hair reminds me of my uncle.

JustAWittyCel

Deranged from letting myself go
Saint Mentalcel said:
Lordgoro said:
Quite interesting pics, the mustache isn't bad either

Lordgoro

Crazy as charged
Lordgoro said:
Saint Mentalcel said:
Quite interesting pics, the mustache isn't bad either
i LOOKED like a DERANGED JESUS when I grew facial hair, hehe

Lordgoro

Crazy as charged
Hey guys... Gotta take some time OFF from writing my story.. Maybe a week or two.. I had an accident the other day, fell down some steps, nothing broke, but twisted my entire leg muscle and ankle. Im in a lot of pain while Im at home recovering, so its not the most conducive situation for writing my story til I feel better. Frankly, it sucks..

Lordgoro

Crazy as charged
Probably get back to it in a few days guys... Needed to rest from the vast depths of my memories, my years and adventures are like a vast bottomless Ocean, and sometimes I need a break from its depths