Writing THIS is the "comment" thread for "The Story of a philosopher/incel/wanderer"

Lordgoro

Crazy as charged
Added a BUNCH a pages tonight... Feb 23rd As usual leave comments on story here, if any

Last edited:

Lordgoro

Crazy as charged
Added a BUNCH of pages LASt night... This thread is for comments, suggestions, anything related to my story you guys wanna say...

Lordgoro

Crazy as charged
So, Not many comments on here at all... Opinions so far from anyone whos recently read it to the latest chapters? Am I actually talented, and with a good writing style? Or am I deceiving myself, and should quit while Im ahead? You guys know my style by now... If you want me to CONTINUE, let me know what ya think so far ok? If you my brother outcasts WANT me to keep going let me know? I need the encouragement sometimes, since so few ever COMMENT on my lifes story

Lordgoro

Crazy as charged
Ok, like them or not, WROTE a BUNCH of pages last night... Read if you like... upto 16 chapters now

Saint Mentalcel

So, I see you've chosen the Deathpill...
Finally got around to reading the story and it's a good and interesting story you've written. Haven't seen another one like it ever since ER's My Twisted World, however his story told the lifestyle of a pampered rich brat while your story tells of living under such unlucky and harsh conditions no kid should have to experience (I know by my school days, it was hell) and funnily enough, you're still here alive after going through all of that. Life is real strange, makes me wish even more that I was around back in the day instead of here.

Saint Mentalcel

Lordgoro said:
Should be more pages coming later tonight, for all interested readers....possibly
bro you were good looking in your teen years and tall...there is something really wrong in psyche of women..they should not have the option to choose or reject men..they should be commodities..
Dude pretty much mogged me, tbh. Not to mention, being a part of the past society before it got Chad only.

How wasn't he able to attract one foid? Confuses me, tbh. I know the world wasn't as bad like it is now from what I've seen of footage. This world is just strange to me.

crippledman.287

Incels.Net Master
crippledman.287 said:
Lordgoro said:
Should be more pages coming later tonight, for all interested readers....possibly
bro you were good looking in your teen years and tall...there is something really wrong in psyche of women..they should not have the option to choose or reject men..they should be commodities..
Dude pretty much mogged me, tbh. Not to mention, being a part of the past society before it got Chad only.

How wasn't he able to attract one foid? Confuses me, tbh. I know the world wasn't as bad like it is now from what I've seen of footage. This world is just strange to me.
something is wrong bro..is it possible it is all just a co incidence that we are all incels? but then it does not make sense that women are not incels...something is not adding up..

Saint Mentalcel

Saint Mentalcel said:
crippledman.287 said:

something is wrong bro..is it possible it is all just a co incidence that we are all incels? but then it does not make sense that women are not incels...something is not adding up..
All that shows is that it was all over for non-Superman/Batman looking males, the hell that everyone fears is this planet itself.