Writing THIS is the "comment" thread for "The Story of a philosopher/incel/wanderer"

Lordgoro

I Think, therefore I AM
    191/300
MORE pages coming during the holiday guys.. since I dont celebrate anything, got nothing but time, so expect some more in the next few days

Lordgoro

I Think, therefore I AM
    191/300
5 more pages tonight... Good ones hopefully

nearcel/ volcel

SO FAR BEHIND.....
    140/258
i don't think i want to comment just yet----for fear that it might influence what you write.

i might wait until a few chapters are done, and then comment on those chapters. And even then it would be about what you wrote, not how you wrote/"writting style."

For example, having passed thru Buffalo a few times, i think you can see Buffalo and Toronto simultaneously as you fly over lake ontario? Or am i mistaking Buffalo for St. Catharines? (i think pilot said Buffalo......)

Lordgoro

I Think, therefore I AM
    191/300
i don't think i want to comment just yet----for fear that it might influence what you write.

i might wait until a few chapters are done, and then comment on those chapters. And even then it would be about what you wrote, not how you wrote/"writting style."

For example, having passed thru Buffalo a few times, i think you can see Buffalo and Toronto simultaneously as you fly over lake ontario? Or am i mistaking Buffalo for St. Catharines? (i think pilot said Buffalo......)
A few chapters? there are 6 chapters NOW!!! Plenty of pages, trust me..

Lordgoro

I Think, therefore I AM
    191/300
Added another chapter as we transitioned into a new year of living Hell.. Enjoy, dear readers... Time for all Evil Emperors to finally sleep..

Lordgoro

I Think, therefore I AM
    191/300
Taking at least a weeks rest from my story, maybe a little more... Need to clear my head, and get a fresh perspective. But I will be back to it soon guys..

Lordgoro

I Think, therefore I AM
    191/300
Changed the COVER photo to one I took myself, the INFAMOUS Buffalo City Hall, top-heavy government.. Seems more appropriate for my book...

Ojdhin

Others look for waifus, I make my own waifu
    33/34
I find that you convey imagery really well. The elevator part and the 13th floor is written in an illustrative style, and you tend to engage your audience which evokes a sense of dialogue. You have a distinct way of writing that is unconventional yet effective. I am a fan.

Lordgoro

I Think, therefore I AM
    191/300
I find that you convey imagery really well. The elevator part and the 13th floor is written in an illustrative style, and you tend to engage your audience which evokes a sense of dialogue. You have a distinct way of writing that is unconventional yet effective. I am a fan.
Thank you, I need ALL the encouragement I can GET! Its infinitely difficult writing about 47 years of inceldom and being a misfit across the entire USA, and im doing the best I can with it! I need as much positivity as can be spared from my brothers to continue writing this... Its far harder then I thought