Writing THIS is the "comment" thread for "The Story of a philosopher/incel/wanderer"

sadcuck

0/68
I think you really have talent for storytelling. I have a friend who can make a living writing books, its not much, but he can take care of himself. He always said his main errors as a newcomer were not finishing a book when it got hard, not searching for an agent/publisher early enough and trying to be smart instead of being honest. Hope you keep up the good work!

Lordgoro

I Think, therefore I AM
    191/300
I think you really have talent for storytelling. I have a friend who can make a living writing books, its not much, but he can take care of himself. He always said his main errors as a newcomer were not finishing a book when it got hard, not searching for an agent/publisher early enough and trying to be smart instead of being honest. Hope you keep up the good work!
I will.. Just taking a short break... more pages coming in a day or 2. Remember, this isnt just a book, its an EPIC, and my lifestory, so its like having a baby, quite painful , stressful, but RELIEVED when its finally OUT! haha

Lordgoro

I Think, therefore I AM
    191/300
Did some editing yesterday and added a page or two... Its a work in progress... VEry slow going cause I sleep a lot, and dealing with lifelong depression... But rest assured, more coming..

Lordgoro

I Think, therefore I AM
    191/300
Just realized, gonna need to make a structured outline before I write more pages... I am basically putting maybe 500 years worth of crazy life experiences in my book, and even as a kid, I had LOTS of events happen, so I need some time to create an outline, and maybe a timeline(with a map of america as a guide) in order to proceed, and even JOG my memory, theres just so much material... I put a few more pages here in the meantime... But might be a few weeks before I add more.. Also in 17 days, Im about to take a long train ride across country back to my hometown after 35 years, so ive got a lot of stuff to do... SO more is coming guys, just be patient...

Lordgoro

I Think, therefore I AM
    191/300
Getting ready for my trip... Will add more probably AFTER im back home... hopefully after I get to buffalo a LOT of memories will come back to me, gonna have a lot of material to help my book... Just be patient guys...

Lordgoro

I Think, therefore I AM
    191/300
I STILL need as many opinions as I can get as far as wring style, content, entertainment value, etc.. Remember, this is NOT just my story, but kinda the story of ALL of us, losers, underachievers, rejects of society, disenfranchised, etc.. So to get this DONE, I need your help brothers!! So the world may hear us, truly hear us, as we are, in all of our ugly unpalatable glory, and read our story, and at least comprehend that we are HERE, we exist, we live and die, but we are here... So your opinions will ultimately help me get this done!! so therefore important...Feel free to add comments, criticisms, or constructive compliments, hehe

Last edited:

Lordgoro

I Think, therefore I AM
    191/300
Lordgoro said:
pandabaer6 said:
I hope, you will ascend as a rich wrtiter…. ;)

I devored especially your first posts impressed and entertained….

For my taste, more little concrete situation and action stories - especially about your fights would make it even more exciting. Your environment
I will try to keep it interesting if I can, but the story is being told properly.. This is JUST the intro to buffalo ny, and what I grew up with...
OK. Your story remembered me at the novel "A Farewell to Arms" from Ernest Hemingway. A bestseller very exciting to read….
I can only hope others find it suitably entertaining

pandabaer6

ALL Incels Unifier
    124/300
pandabaer6 said:
Lordgoro said:
I will try to keep it interesting if I can, but the story is being told properly.. This is JUST the intro to buffalo ny, and what I grew up with...
OK. Your story remembered me at the novel "A Farewell to Arms" from Ernest Hemingway. A bestseller very exciting to read….
I find it now as entertaining as Hemingway....

I think because you had a long interruption, many who only reacte to you and not quoted you in this thread dont know already that you are now back with extreme entertaining situation an action stuff!

Go on like this.

I did never wanted to critisizse you, but only give you a friendly tip.

I was decades blaming the false people. I developed half in more than a decade as expat in a secular ruled SEA country. And back in a bible theocratic ruled rogue state, I understood, that the theocratic leaders and their puppets in politics and justice are to blame. And not the (still) ovefed and overpaid work and sex lazy foids. And not even sadistic bosses, who are underpaid to discipline a paid maso foid, are also sytstem victims....

If foids are no more overfed and even overpaid for luxury from state and even exmen, they will start again to suck meters of cocks of incels for a bar of chocolate. And if sadists were paid enough to enjoy maso wh'res and fired at last after the first suіcіde of a submitted man, or in wartime delegated to a front duty with a very short overliving time, the incels and emergency sadohomos victims hell already in irdish life would be emptied....

Lordgoro

I Think, therefore I AM
    191/300
Lordgoro said:
pandabaer6 said:
I find it now as entertaining as Hemingway....

I think because you had a long interruption, many who only reacte to you and not quoted you in this thread dont know already that you are now back with extreme entertaining situation an action stuff!

Go on like this.

I did never wanted to critisizse you, but only give you a friendly tip.

I was decades blaming the false people. I developed half in more than a decade as expat in a secular ruled SEA country. And back in a bible theocratic ruled rogue state, I understood, that the theocratic leaders and their puppets in politics and justice are to blame. And not the (still) ovefed and overpaid work and sex lazy foids. And not even sadistic bosses, who are underpaid to discipline a paid maso foid, are also sytstem victims....

If foids are no more overfed and even overpaid for luxury from state and even exmen, they will start again to suck meters of cocks of incels for a bar of chocolate. And if sadists were paid enough to enjoy maso wh'res and fired at last after the first suіcіde of a submitted man, or in wartime delegated to a front duty with a very short overliving time, the incels and emergency sadohomos victims hell already in irdish life would be emptied....
Thanks... Added a bunch of pages today... The story UNFOLDS in front of me...the reality becomes idea, the IDEA becomes reality digitally... and the story slowly gets told

Lordgoro

I Think, therefore I AM
    191/300
UPTO 23 pages brothers... im on a roll, haha... As always, comments are welcome here

Lordgoro

I Think, therefore I AM
    191/300
MORE story coming TONIGHT brothers... Just getting myself in the right mindset... A little irish cream and margaritas help.. haha