Writing THIS is the "comment" thread for "The Story of a philosopher/incel/wanderer"

lordoftheincels

Chadcel925 said:
I am already impressed with your story. How many pages do you think your book will be?
Dont have a clue... 1000 pages MINIMUM.. haha
oh me gosh...................................................................

Nothin personal, i am against long books and long articles in general, less is more

Lordgoro

I Think, therefore I AM
By the way guys, for anyone whos fully read it up to this point... Im still looking for comments, suggestions, etc... Is it boring? Does it catch a readers attention? Less humor? Or more? Mainly need comments on my writing style as well... Will normies be interested from the first few pages or not? etc..

pandabaer6

ALL Incels Unifier
I hope, you will ascend as a rich wrtiter…. ;)

I devored especially your first posts impressed and entertained….

For my taste, more little concrete situation and action stories - especially about your fights (e.g. what did your mam with you, and how did you defend against and endure it) - would make it even more exciting. Your environment descriptions are important, but sometimes a bit long until next personal action. I appreciate in novels the ability of good writers, to describe the environment so, that I can "see" the situation like a picture with enough but not too much details even already after a few sentences....

Waiting for the continuation….

Go on and good luck!....

Last edited:

Lordgoro

I Think, therefore I AM

For my taste, more little concrete situation and action stories - especially about your fights would make it even more exciting. Your environment
I will try to keep it interesting if I can, but the story is being told properly.. This is JUST the intro to buffalo ny, and what I grew up with...

pandabaer6

ALL Incels Unifier
pandabaer6 said:

For my taste, more little concrete situation and action stories - especially about your fights would make it even more exciting. Your environment
I will try to keep it interesting if I can, but the story is being told properly.. This is JUST the intro to buffalo ny, and what I grew up with...
OK. Your story remembered me at the novel "A Farewell to Arms" from Ernest Hemingway. A bestseller very exciting to read….

Lordgoro

I Think, therefore I AM
Your story is interesting man, but personally you are going all over the place. You should try to tell one specific part of your story one chapter at a time. Look up some book to help you out with this regard.
Appreciate the suggestion, however, thats what im already doing... the entire 1st chapter is about buffalo, and my experience growing up there.. Im pretty much sticking to that so far

Chadcel925

Chadcel925 said:
Your story is interesting man, but personally you are going all over the place. You should try to tell one specific part of your story one chapter at a time. Look up some book to help you out with this regard.
Appreciate the suggestion, however, thats what im already doing... the entire 1st chapter is about buffalo, and my experience growing up there.. Im pretty much sticking to that so far
Oh I see.

Lordgoro

I Think, therefore I AM
The meat and bones of the story wont really start until later, this is merely a long introduction to a young eccentric boy living in poverty in buffalo ny in the 70s and early 80s.. Hopefully done with some flair and entertainment value for readers.. We shall see