This is just unfair

DyingAlone

Life is so unfair... my current job isan office, i'm surrounded with hot girls always willing to fuck anyone they crossed to, all of them except me, i don't consider myself ugly nor vain, i'm just a regular person always willing to help others, girls knows that i can take a bullet for them but they go with the stupid and ugly guys, they are not even handsome, some of them have their life converted in a mess, people you see and you know they won't last longer with their lifestyle, they got all the girls, why? I'm not a bad person, they touch those bitches, i saw them touching their butts and c*nts and sometimes they insult them in a joke like fashion, they are so dumb girls but i still want some, i been a fuсking celibate for 28 fuсking years and no one is approaching me, who's fault is? That's right, is their fault, all i did was go to their seats and talk about anything, and some of them do not even look at my eyes, i feel so sad because the only time a girl wanted me to talk to her is because she needed money and i give it to her, because i don't give a fuck the money, all i want is to feel fuсking loved, yes i do want to get laid but also want to have someone to say i love you, or hug them satisfy all their needs but life is so unfair, why would i want hell if life is worse? But anyways... Life is ѕhit.

tremor

Staff Member
Lounge member
Have you actually voiced your intentions when approaching?
Just "talking to whaman" is basic orbiting, can't lead anywhere by design.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
DyingAlone said:
Life is so unfair... my current job isan office, i'm surrounded with hot girls always willing to fuck anyone they crossed to, all of them except me, i don't consider myself ugly nor vain, i'm just a regular person always willing to help others, girls knows that i can take a bullet for them but they go with the stupid and ugly guys, they are not even handsome, some of them have their life converted in a mess, people you see and you know they won't last longer with their lifestyle, they got all the girls, why? I'm not a bad person, they touch those bitches, i saw them touching their butts and c*nts and sometimes they insult them in a joke like fashion, they are so dumb girls but i still want some, i been a fuсking celibate for 28 fuсking years and no one is approaching me, who's fault is? That's right, is their fault, all i did was go to their seats and talk about anything, and some of them do not even look at my eyes, i feel so sad because the only time a girl wanted me to talk to her is because she needed money and i give it to her, because i don't give a fuck the money, all i want is to feel fuсking loved, yes i do want to get laid but also want to have someone to say i love you, or hug them satisfy all their needs but life is so unfair, why would i want hell if life is worse? But anyways... Life is ѕhit.
A lot of times it does seem like reverse natural selection. Like the higher iq you are the less able you are to feel like a normie, the less normie you feel the less you get laid. Idiocracy so to speak.

DyingAlone

tremor said:
Have you actually voiced your intentions when approaching?
Just "talking to whaman" is basic orbiting, can't lead anywhere by design.
I may been wrong but i actually started with small talk, share some stories and invite them to a date, well i do not say specificly a date but go for a lunch or dinner. What's wrong with that?

tremor

Staff Member
Lounge member
DyingAlone said:
I may been wrong but i actually started with small talk, share some stories and invite them to a date, well i do not say specificly a date but go for a lunch or dinner. What's wrong with that?
That's OK IMO. I just thought you were talking for its own sake.

littleelfiie

BANNED
Hi guys I'm a cam girl who's going to school to be a sex therapist and I would really love to get to know more about you all and learn some insight. I majority of my clients are involuntary celibate and ive always wondered why because majority of the time they are good looking men. I would also loved to help any of you feel loved I have ASD (autism) so I have a hard time making friends in person and so I love meeting people online. Any insight helps.