This is how foid models look like in 2021

UniCel

Incels.Net Regular
Funny how the man was in great shape, she was diabetic/ morbidly obese.

Body 'positivity' was never actually about women standing up for other women, i.e 'positivity.'
It was about lazy women, who have been handed life on a plate, dragging all other women down to a lower level, so they can be fat and not fall to the bottom of Chad's pool of choices. Our choice of partner isn't made off of who's good looking, it is made off of who's the best looking partner.
So it should really be called body negativity.

lowstatusmale

The Incel of Incels
The black woman with the piercings was the only one I didn't find attractive. Very unappealing, really. The other black woman from the second link just looked like a regular looking woman. I thought she was cute actually. I mean this is what a plus sized model should look like - well-proportioned, healthy and clean with a pretty face. I definitely would not say 'no' to this woman.
But where are the plus sized male models? Where are skinny ugly fuck models?

bcroger2

Incels.Net Master
The black woman with the piercings was the only one I didn't find attractive. Very unappealing, really. The other black woman from the second link just looked like a regular looking woman. I thought she was cute actually. I mean this is what a plus sized model should look like - well-proportioned, healthy and clean with a pretty face. I definitely would not say 'no' to this woman.

View attachment 29665
They should use skinny or fit, ugly woman. They can even use unattractive, fit black ones. Why do they have to use FAT/obese woman? They CHOOSE to be obese. They just use the ugliest and fattest foids that they can find. Why not use unattractive, fit women instead of using obese women?

lowstatusmale

The Incel of Incels
lowstatusmale said:

View attachment 29665
They should use skinny or fit, ugly woman. They can even use unattractive, fit black ones. Why do they have to use FAT/obese woman? They CHOOSE to be obese. They just use the ugliest and fattest foids that they can find. Why not use unattractive, fit women instead of using obese women?
Fat women want to see what they might look like in the clothes. Companies want to sell their clothing to fat women so why not use fat models? I sometimes get sick of seeing tattooed models in advertising, but maybe I'm not the target market.

bcroger2

Incels.Net Master
bcroger2 said:
lowstatusmale said:

View attachment 29665
Fat women want to see what they might look like in the clothes. Companies want to sell their clothing to fat women so why not use fat models? I sometimes get sick of seeing tattooed models in advertising, but maybe I'm not the target market.
True, but models are supposed to be attractive. They don’t USE FAT male models.

Potatoes

“You’ve come a 1000 years too soon!” - Edge Master
Yes, it’s funny how current culture tells men it’s meant to be cool for to be attracted to the fat woman with the fat arse who can do a nice animated twerk. Thats all well and good, but it doesn’t seem to apply to men, who are expected to to have the Statue of David level of body looks. Minus the small penis that the Statue of David has. Ancient Greek culture was one of the few cultures that coveted a small penis. It was seen as a sign of restraint and wisdom. Greek ideals and modern ideals are ultimately absurd, as they are based on physical traits that the individual has no control over, and therefore speak very little re the the true worth of a person.

fyi, I fucking hate tattoed women.

lowstatusmale

The Incel of Incels
Yes, it’s funny how current culture tells men it’s meant to be cool for to be attracted to the fat woman with the fat arse who can do a nice animated twerk. Thats all well and good, but it doesn’t seem to apply to men, who are expected to to have the Statue of David level of body looks. Minus the small penis that the Statue of David has. Ancient Greek culture was one of the few cultures that coveted a small penis. It was seen as a sign of restraint and wisdom. Greek ideals and modern ideals are ultimately absurd, as they are based on physical traits that the individual has no control over, and therefore speak very little re the the true worth of a person.

Tattoos on women are a major turn off for me too. I refer to women who have no tattoos and who dress nice as "clean-looking". That is my preference.

Potatoes

“You’ve come a 1000 years too soon!” - Edge Master
Potatoes said:

Tattoos on women are a major turn off for me too. I refer to women who have no tattoos and who dress nice as "clean-looking". That is my preference.
Yes, I agree. I like my women to have a bit of class. Tattoos are so trashy looking. I recall a time when the only people that had tattoos were criminals and chavs. It doesn’t matter how good looking a woman is; if they have a tattoo, I’m not interested. It’s an automatic 7 point deduction. Whenever I come across a woman that I like, and subsequently discover she has a tattoo, a little bit of my soul dies. I wish the fashion of tattoos would just end.

wizardcel

Brazilian sexual marxist and anti aoc advocate
The beauty standards have been lowered for the femoids only. None of the male models are fat. You're still expected to look fit if you're a man. Society will never lift the burden of performance from men. We're expected to work 10 times harder to get 10 times less. It's brutal in this anti-men world.

Player

Wizard Belarus living in Poland
Everybody knows tgst real models nowadays are zoomer girls on TikTok and IG.