This instagram girl bullied a kid for being ugly

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
JFL. If it's not some meme department like Business or Arts, then it's over for Harvardcels.

I thought only the best aspiring students could make it to Ivy League unis and les Grandes Écoles, not some low IQ roastie instathots. I still want to think it's some meme department she's going to enrol in.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Where is the evidence she was bullying anyone? The person she was responding to has a username called TishaTheNasty and the beginning of the conversation is cutoff. Most likely TishaTheNasty was the bully and she was standing up for herself.

Ihateeveryonealot

Incels.Net Junior
lordoftheincels said:
Where is the evidence she was bullying anyone? The person she was responding to has a username called TishaTheNasty and the beginning of the conversation is cutoff. Most likely TishaTheNasty was the bully and she was standing up for herself.
No, that's something that happened way after. Some teenage girl criticized her nose job like a week ago and she made a public post making fun of her acne and "potato nose" with an image of the teenage girl's face, and also a caption that said "I can feel her smell "
That's who spa.mmy is referring to as "that ogre."

Ihateeveryonealot

Incels.Net Junior
I read through the comments on this girl's first two photos. It's suifuel. There's like two people complaining about how that kid she bullied might kill herself and her 1000 friends are defending her and talking about how much she slays. Fuck this world

bcroger2

Incels.Net Master
I go to business school(m.s in tax accounting) and those sluts are a dumb a dozen here. Most are dumb(marketing, management majors) and they generally have boyfriends in STEM. Most of their boyfriends are Engineers or doctors. The ones who aren't are Chads. Most can't do basic accounting or statistics hence they have to get a smart boyfriends to provide for their dumb ass while they work shit customer and sales jobs. Most are rude if you aren't Chad or aren't posted to make shit tons of $$$.

Most attractive women judge you by your looks and money. Apparently, I used to be handsome in H.S and girls would be nice to me. Now most treat me like shit. I don't think I got uglier, I just think its competition.

bcroger2

Incels.Net Master
Ihateeveryonealot said:
I just can't stand the fact that she's going to go to Harvard and she's got all these fake Cardi B/LIl Pump obsessed friends and she will have such a good life
What will she major in?

TheUnworthy

Incels.Net Regular
bcroger2 said:
Ihateeveryonealot said:
I just can't stand the fact that she's going to go to Harvard and she's got all these fake Cardi B/LIl Pump obsessed friends and she will have such a good life
What will she major in?
Major in Stacizim with specialization on stupidity

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Ihateeveryonealot said:
lordoftheincels said:
No, that's something that happened way after. Some teenage girl criticized her nose job like a week ago and she made a public post making fun of her acne and "potato nose" with an image of the teenage girl's face, and also a caption that said "I can feel her smell "
That's who spa.mmy is referring to as "that ogre."
So the teenage girl criticized her nose job, and she retaliates. I dont understand. Why is she not allowed to defend herself?

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
bcroger2 said:
I go to business school(m.s in tax accounting) and those sl*ts are a dumb a dozen here. Most are dumb(marketing, management majors) and they generally have boyfriends in STEM. Most of their boyfriends are Engineers or doctors. The ones who aren't are Chads. Most can't do basic accounting or statistics hence they have to get a smart boyfriends to provide for their dumb ass while they work ѕhit customer and sales jobs. Most are rude if you aren't Chad or aren't posted to make ѕhit tons of $$$.

Most attractive women judge you by your looks and money. Apparently, I used to be handsome in H.S and girls would be nice to me. Now most treat me like ѕhit. I don't think I got uglier, I just think its competition.
And yet, even some incels will desperately post that women are equal at Stem.

bcroger2

Incels.Net Master
lordoftheincels said:
bcroger2 said:
I go to business school(m.s in tax accounting) and those sl*ts are a dumb a dozen here. Most are dumb(marketing, management majors) and they generally have boyfriends in STEM. Most of their boyfriends are Engineers or doctors. The ones who aren't are Chads. Most can't do basic accounting or statistics hence they have to get a smart boyfriends to provide for their dumb ass while they work ѕhit customer and sales jobs. Most are rude if you aren't Chad or aren't posted to make ѕhit tons of $$$.

Most attractive women judge you by your looks and money. Apparently, I used to be handsome in H.S and girls would be nice to me. Now most treat me like ѕhit. I don't think I got uglier, I just think its competition.
I don't think women are naturally worse at STEM. TBH 50% of med school students are women.

The thing is that GOOD looking women don't HAVE to educate themselves beyond a basic college degree. They just marry a rich person. Why should they work hard when they can have a man work hard for them?

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
bcroger2 said:
lordoftheincels said:
bcroger2 said:

I don't think women are naturally worse at STEM. TBH 50% of med school students are women.

The thing is that GOOD looking women don't HAVE to educate themselves beyond a basic college degree. They just marry a rich person. Why should they work hard when they can have a man work hard for them?
The facts dont lie.

Facts say that in Feminist countries only 25% of stem is women. And in backwards countries women are 50% in stem, because try-hard. Without the try-hard thing they dont care about stem.

I have a fantasy of dating a hot engineering woman. But it just isn't based in reality. Like 1 or 2% of engineers are women. I went to college and 100% of the engineers were male!

Med school is meaningless. Many PhD doctors suck at their job and are just in it for the money. And most of those women at med school are training to be nurses or assistants, not what is meant by STEM.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
bcroger2 said:
From instathots who went to med schools I got the impression that studying Medicine is mostly about memorizing a set of facts, like with the roastie-dominated Humanities, so no shit. Probably still decent male percentage in med schools because of the difficulty.
Outdated info, I'd argue. Only the most subhuman females can possibly fail to find a beta bux, especially during their prime ( around 16 y.o.). However, an ugly roastie would legit probably have an easier time doing a meme degree and getting a meme office job with a decent pay virtually for nothing.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Yes. Many PhD doctors suck at their job nowadays and are just in it for money. A lot of "doctors" just regurgitate "facts", fail to cure half their patients and never innovate or think outside the box.

And going to med school, doesnt even mean they will be doctors, they could just end up being nurses or assistants. Dr. House is why male doctors are male, because male doctors have a certain mentality.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
doctors:

nurses:

If nurses give free jobs at hospitals, win win. By "jobs" you know what I mean, if you catch my drift. Otherwise, without the "jobs", might as well have male nurses, that way no frustration, although dystopia in that case.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
lordoftheincels said:
He's an actor and, what's more, a coping baldcel. Norwood reaper always reaps.

nurses:

If nurses give free jobs at hospitals, win win. By "jobs" you know what I mean, if you catch my drift. Otherwise, without the "jobs", might as well have male nurses, that way no frustration, although dystopia in that case.
Cartoons don't give jobs and, generally speaking, caring/compassionate females are forced meme and male fantasy. It extends beyond just nurses and tbh for nursing they are usually paid kek.
Also you can literally google articles on how wives treat being wives of sub-Chad as a job and demand legally enforced pay in addition to the beta buxx they already get. Like this:
https://www.debate.org/opinions/should-housewives-be-paid
They can be subservient to Chad/AMOG because Chad always wins and might makes right, but it's about slavery, not some "magical" relationship.