This fuсking wh*re is angry that subscribers are downloading and sharing her onlyfans videos lmao, calls herself a "business owner"

Wristlet_2

"The only thing I could do was even the score."
https://www.reddit.com/r/Piracy/comments/eiyvld/_/fenj5kb
She also said OnlyFans is men's fault because we're desperate. Yeah nevermind the fact that, rather than desperate, what we are is deprived of attention because women only want chad. Srsly, being a non chad man these days (and for all of history actually, but it used to be less blatant) is a complete disgrace. I hate simps but in the end they're just victims tbh. And this wh*re is profiteering from men's suffering.

wizardcel

lolicon, transager and anti aoc advocate
Is that only fans thing like chaturbate? do wh*res stick dildos up their orifices?

Slap

♢ The Human Wrecking Machine ♢ FTW ♢ Van Rider
Let the bitch drown in her misery.

moverbs

Incels.Net Regular
I watch brutal ass to mouth and ass to other girls mouth Pοrn and ive never paid a penny
Really cant relate to people bashing over softcore Pοrn it takes alot to turn me on nowadays

Saint Mentalcel

I'm feeling eager to try some Shotgun Mouthwash...
The ones who pirate these degenerate wh0res' Onlyfans videos are based as fuck, funny considering how Onlyfans mostly is the simp grounds. Bitch should actually get a real job than trying to lecture people for not paying for her obviously shitty videos of her body that can be seen for free elsewhere. The hypocrisy is strong in that dumb c*nt's message.

LJ01

Incels.Net Regular
The ones who pirate these degenerate wh0res' Onlyfans videos are based as fuck, funny considering how Onlyfans mostly is the simp grounds. Bitch should actually get a real job than trying to lecture people for not paying for her obviously shitty videos of her body that can be seen for free elsewhere. The hypocrisy is strong in that dumb c*nt's message.
This is the only way Ill accept one guy paying for onlyfans, is if he does it to give it to pirate it for other guys, which will anger the foid. Its a trade off. Anything that causes them inconvenience to lose potential money is good enough.

Saint Mentalcel

Saint Mentalcel said:
This is the only way Ill accept one guy paying for onlyfans, is if he does it to give it to pirate it for other guys, which will anger the foid. Its a trade off. Anything that causes them inconvenience to lose potential money is good enough.
Agreed, that's a real one right there. All of these idiots paying for these garbage clips with really no benefit should get their heads checked.

bcroger2

Incels.Net Master
https://www.reddit.com/r/Piracy/comments/eiyvld/_/fenj5kb
She also said OnlyFans is men's fault because we're desperate. Yeah nevermind the fact that, rather than desperate, what we are is deprived of attention because women only want chad. Srsly, being a non chad man these days (and for all of history actually, but it used to be less blatant) is a complete disgrace. I hate simps but in the end they're just victims tbh. And this wh*re is profiteering from men's suffering.
Women are retаrded

Saint Mentalcel

Checking that ѕhit out, the based user who called the dumb bitch out for her degeneracy got his account deleted. Typical of Plebbit to do so, what a bunch of fuсking pathetic simps. I wouldn't be surprised if some of those weak fаggots paid for that same bitch's onlyfans just to "cheer her up". If i ever turned like those pathetic fucks, i'd have killed myself long before.