This fuсking TRANNY says he had sex with a guy who didn't notice he's trans

Wristlet_2

"The only thing I could do was even the score."

Man what the fuck :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

Being an incel I don't actually know, but I have always thought that tranny "vaginas" would be obvious as fuck. And tbh they probably are and this guy who "didnt notice" was just desperated and thought fuck it I'll trannymaxx. But still this is kinda scary ngl and fuсking disgusting.

In the video he talks about how he met a guy, didn't tell him he is a tranny due to fear of being rejected (no ѕhit), and he's talking about the whole thing like it's some awesome experience, like he did nothing wrong, ofc according to the trans cult trans "women" are women, so he thinks he did nothing wrong, and the comments are enabling it. WTF is this clown world.

IHateWomen22

Incels.Net Novice
Goes to show how the average man who isn’t an incel is fuckin stupid and desperate to worship females even if they aren’t females. The blind men who haven’t realized how pathetic and stupid it is the go kiss ass women is laughable

OysterSauce

‏‏‎
Funny ѕhit, not going to lie. Trannies with dicks are of course easy to recognize for what they are (if not beforehand, then at least in the bedroom), but those who've had surgeries should have to wear yellow badges.

Cryptoknight

Incels.Net Master
You need to be pretty sus if it only agrees to anal, have a look first I say. Couple mates have fallen to this debacle, unfortunately they told me and I gave them stick about it!

TournelHenry

Incels.Net Novice
I'm not against trans people. So please don't crucify me:p.

However having sex with someone without letting them know you're trans is deceit. Equivalent to rаpe.
What this piece of ѕhit tranny did is no different than a guy slipping off the condom and not letting the other person know during sex. She basically rаped him.
And when the guy finds out and assaults or kills her, idiots will claim it's transphobia. So much for their #MeToo hypocrisy

Last edited:

Wristlet_2

I honestly wouldn't care if she's trans, i just want someone to actually love me
just go gay then, bc trannymaxxing is the same

trust me brocel im desperate too, there's literally nothing i want more than being in a relationship, partly bc im 27 and have never had a girlfriend, and partly bc my family sucks so im lonely as fuck, but a fuсking tranny is not the answer, bc it's not a "she" its a guy, its like going gay

RatherBeAsleep

Incels.Net Regular
RatherBeAsleep said:
I honestly wouldn't care if she's trans, i just want someone to actually love me

trust me brocel im desperate too, there's literally nothing i want more than being in a relationship, partly bc im 27 and have never had a girlfriend, and partly bc my family sucks so im lonely as fuck, but a fuсking tranny is not the answer, bc it's not a "she" its a guy, its like going gay
Well if they look enough like a girl, and they have a vagina and everything, I won't notice the difference right?

Wristlet_2

Wristlet_2 said:
RatherBeAsleep said:

Well if they look enough like a girl, and they have a vagina and everything, I won't notice the difference right?
most trannys don't pass at all, and their vagina is frankenstein-like, its just a bizarre botched job, just look it up

but let's say you're a youngcel and in 20 years there's the technology to make trannies credible and you can ascend with one, the real question is, would you? i wouldnt. sex cant be changed, and no matter what a guy does to pretend to be a girl, they'll never be a girl. no matter how good the job, it's fundamentally not the same thing, it's a matter of pretending vs being

RatherBeAsleep

Incels.Net Regular
RatherBeAsleep said:
Wristlet_2 said:

most trannys don't pass at all, and their vagina is frankenstein-like, its just a bizarre botched job, just look it up

but let's say you're a youngcel and in 20 years there's the technology to make trannies credible and you can ascend with one, the real question is, would you? i wouldnt. sex cant be changed, and no matter what a guy does to pretend to be a girl, they'll never be a girl. no matter how good the job, it's fundamentally not the same thing, it's a matter of pretending vs being
I mean, at that point if the technology was good enough, the only difference would be the chromosomes, so I wouldn't even care.

Wristlet_2

Wristlet_2 said:
RatherBeAsleep said:

I mean, at that point if the technology was good enough, the only difference would be the chromosomes, so I wouldn't even care.
idk man...

KoolHitler

Incels.Net Novice
You can generally tell by the skeletal structure: hand size, foot size, shoulder width, pelvis dimensions, etc.
If the guy had a sex change after puberty, then his hands will be larger than a woman's, same with foot size -- shoulder's will be typically wider than a normal female -- and also height, since biological men are typically taller. The general mannerisms of a tranny would probably be very different from a legit female. How they talk, facial expressions, communication. If you're paying attention then you'll probably notice that something seems really off.

So if you encounter a female with big hands, big feet, wide shoulders, taller than normal, and seems very logical in conversation, then it's probably a tranny.
Kill it with fire!

Also, I suspect a tranny's fake vagina would probably smell like ѕhit. It's basically just a gaping, open wound cut into their body.
Because their fake vagina isn't real, it's not going to produce the same kind of bacteria & moisture present in a real vagina, thus it would smell totally different.

There might be surgical scars present near their genitals or on their neck (adam's apple removal).

I've seen trannies in real life (at college), they don't look like real women at all, I can always tell.
Their body shape is usually a dead giveaway.

KoolHitler

Incels.Net Novice
Trannies don't have vaginas.
They're basically just empty pockets cut into their body that are filled with nasty bacteria that shouldn't be there.
Women's vaginas are self moisturizing and contain good bacteria which is designed to keep bad bacteria out.
A woman's vagina might smell like sourdough bread or a slightly metallic smell (during her period), a tranny's fake vagina would probably smell disgusting, like monkey ass.

Wristlet_2

You can generally tell by the skeletal structure: hand size, foot size, shoulder width, pelvis dimensions, etc.
If the guy had a sex change after puberty, then his hands will be larger than a woman's, same with foot size -- shoulder's will be typically wider than a normal female -- and also height, since biological men are typically taller. The general mannerisms of a tranny would probably be very different from a legit female. How they talk, facial expressions, communication. If you're paying attention then you'll probably notice that something seems really off.

So if you encounter a female with big hands, big feet, wide shoulders, taller than normal, and seems very logical in conversation, then it's probably a tranny.
Kill it with fire!

Also, I suspect a tranny's fake vagina would probably smell like ѕhit. It's basically just a gaping, open wound cut into their body.
Because their fake vagina isn't real, it's not going to produce the same kind of bacteria & moisture present in a real vagina, thus it would smell totally different.

There might be surgical scars present near their genitals or on their neck (adam's apple removal).

I've seen trannies in real life (at college), they don't look like real women at all, I can always tell.
Their body shape is usually a dead giveaway.
RatherBeAsleep said:
Trannies don't have vaginas.
They're basically just empty pockets cut into their body that are filled with nasty bacteria that shouldn't be there.
Women's vaginas are self moisturizing and contain good bacteria which is designed to keep bad bacteria out.
A woman's vagina might smell like sourdough bread or a slightly metallic smell (during her period), a tranny's fake vagina would probably smell disgusting, like monkey ass.
high IQ