Kidnight

Incels.Net Regular
Kidnight said:
Letmego said:
Whattttt is thisssssss
THE FUCK
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
:mad::mad::mad:

I don't know how old you are, but thats the way the legal system works.

Guy Forced to pay for a kid that ISN'T HIS.

Here is Another ONE

Wow is it that guy?
No, but that first guy is similar I bet. He said in the story that the $83/week child support takes is 1/3 of his income. I don't know what he does but his job is pretty ѕhit just like the Junkie INCEL I know from back home.

Letmego

Tallcel
Letmego said:
Kidnight said:
I don't know how old you are, but thats the way the legal system works.

Guy Forced to pay for a kid that ISN'T HIS.

Here is Another ONE

Wow is it that guy?
No, but that first guy is similar I bet. He said in the story that the $83/week child support takes is 1/3 of his income. I don't know what he does but his job is pretty ѕhit just like the Junkie INCEL I know from back home.
Guess u live in a bad neighborhood

Kidnight

Incels.Net Regular
Kidnight said:
Letmego said:

Wow is it that guy?
Guess u live in a bad neighborhood
LOL nope. I was in a lower middle class suburb. The INCEL and Stacy actually came from a pretty rich neighborhood across town from me. Rich enough that Stacy's parents were renting the house where we all did drugs at, it was a pretty Upper Middle-Class area too. They also kept the cops off of us. All she had to do was Call The Family Lawyer and we were good.

INCEL's Parents abandoned his ass. Not only was their son a ugly piece of ѕhit, but a junkie too.

The End

Incels.Net Master
Letmego said:
Wow bro i love listening about other people's lives but this story angers me so much, i hope he sues the ѕhit out of that bitch.
He can't, it's all legal. She started guilt tripping him because Chad left and said all this other "I LUuVE YoU" bullshit while crying in the hospital and he signed the birth certificate as the father. Now he is on the hook for 18 years. The Guy is still a Junkie, and does Demolition work under the table to get $$$$ so he doesn't go to jail for not paying Child Support....again.

Stacy cleaned up became a born again Christian and married some Religious Simp from a Rich family. That just the evilness of foids to Incels. She knows he is struggling, knows she fucked him over when he was vulnerable, but still takes him to court when he doesn't pay on time.
Women: nature's sociopaths.

Swo2016

Incels.Net Master
I don’t care, I’d rather be single than with a landwale. I could probably score a landwhale if I kept trying. But fuck that ѕhit, if I’m not a landwale (which I’m not at all, opposite pretty much) then I deserve better than a landwhale