This disgusting rotting landwhale 500 lb guy has a girlfriend, and u don't

Kidnight

Incels.Net Regular
How? I'll tell you how. They don't have sex. He can't physically do it. They guy is an orbiter for that landwhale, the title is just to make him feel better about being a SIMP.

He does all the things orbiters do, he buys her things, is her emotional trash bin, and join her in her horrible and destructive habits.

Like everything I say, Need Proof?

Well, for once I don't have any lmao. I only have stories of similar situations having to do with drug addicts. I used to be one and have seen a lot of "Junkie Romances" that go South when the male starts trying to sober up. Lot of drugs make you impotent, one couple even joked about their situation with the Stacy saying "This is the best relationship I've ever had because we don't have sex, He's gross but I love him tee Hee". The guy was your average INCEL type who was just glad he had a girl willing to spend time with him. She had literally been the Girl-Next-Door he always fantasized about growing up.

She also actually was a Stacy, even with the drugs bringing down her looks. She cheated on him with a Chad, but no one found out until 4 months later when she could no longer hide the fact she was pregnant LMAO. Had a little girl, Deadbeat Chad ran off, INCEL Junkie was stupid and signed the paperwork to be the father, Junkie Stacy ran off with some other Chad once she recovered from pregnancy and was able to start fuсking again. INCEL Junkie is still paying child support last I heard.

Last edited:

Kidnight

Incels.Net Regular
Wow bro i love listening about other people's lives but this story angers me so much, i hope he sues the ѕhit out of that bitch.
He can't, it's all legal. She started guilt tripping him because Chad left and said all this other "I LUuVE YoU" bullshit while crying in the hospital and he signed the birth certificate as the father. Now he is on the hook for 18 years. The Guy is still a Junkie, and does Demolition work under the table to get $$$$ so he doesn't go to jail for not paying Child Support....again.

Stacy cleaned up became a born again Christian and married some Religious Simp from a Rich family. That just the evilness of foids to Incels. She knows he is struggling, knows she fucked him over when he was vulnerable, but still takes him to court when he doesn't pay on time.

Letmego

Tallcel
Letmego said:
Wow bro i love listening about other people's lives but this story angers me so much, i hope he sues the ѕhit out of that bitch.
He can't, it's all legal. She started guilt tripping him because Chad left and said all this other "I LUuVE YoU" bullshit while crying in the hospital and he signed the birth certificate as the father. Now he is on the hook for 18 years. The Guy is still a Junkie, and does Demolition work under the table to get $$$$ so he doesn't go to jail for not paying Child Support....again.

Stacy cleaned up became a born again Christian and married some Religious Simp from a Rich family. That just the evilness of foids to Incels. She knows he is struggling, knows she fucked him over when he was vulnerable, but still takes him to court when he doesn't pay on time.
Whattttt is thisssssss
THE FUCK
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
:mad::mad::mad:

Apathycel

Incels.Net Regular
Letmego said:

You never get simps in the religion of Islam...

Kidnight

Incels.Net Regular
Kidnight said:
Letmego said:

Whattttt is thisssssss
THE FUCK
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I don't know how old you are, but thats the way the legal system works.

Guy Forced to pay for a kid that ISN'T HIS.

Here is Another ONE

Letmego

Tallcel
Letmego said:
Kidnight said:

Whattttt is thisssssss
THE FUCK
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I don't know how old you are, but thats the way the legal system works.

Guy Forced to pay for a kid that ISN'T HIS.

Here is Another ONE

Wow is it that guy?