This cuck gave money to a whore he didn't even meet

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Although I don't believe that males should lose their jobs for calling women whores, or for talking about whores with other men, it is impolite to call a woman a whore directly to her face. Unless its during orgasm and shes kinky, then its fine if shes into being called slutty names.

Tupolev

Спецназ
Lots of cucks out there. That's the average western cuck for you ... giving their cash (usually earned by hard labor) ... to completely filthy sack of garbage whores.

The average "man" will do and give ANYTHING for 30 seconds of validation from a foid.

Just have a hole between your legs theory confirmed.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Lots of cucks out there. That's the average western cuck for you ... giving their cash (usually earned by hard labor) ... to completely filthy sack of garbage wh*res.

The average "man" will do and give ANYTHING for 30 seconds of validation from a foid.

Needs to be some kind of mandtory education given to males, Like twitch foid must sign contract saying she will meet in person.

unnoticablecel

Incels.Net Regular
Lots of cucks out there. That's the average western cuck for you ... giving their cash (usually earned by hard labor) ... to completely filthy sack of garbage wh*res.

I think alot of us have been there. What else when they dont show any affection? I havent even gotten the chance to be cucked in the first place because no fiod will even notice me.

Tupolev

Спецназ
I think alot of us have been there. What else when they dont show any affection? I havent even gotten the chance to be cucked in the first place because no fiod will even notice me.
We're invisible bro. We're the nobodies in their eyes.