Third Wheel

KingJacob

Incels.Net Junior
Hey, have any of you been a third wheel with a Chad friend and Stacey girlfriend relationship before? From my experience they were quite nice to me, but there was sometimes intimacy between them and they pretended I wasn't there :? :? :?
 

ShinigamiYawn

Incels.Net Junior
Yeah I've been in that situation too, but that's not nice for me because I knew her since we were 11yo. Since that time I've started to develop feelings for her, and as you'd expect she rejected me, when we were 18 (that was 4 years ago) and "fell in love" with the first chad she found at the time. Sometimes I go out with them but it's really sad.
 

reg509

Incels.Net Novice
KingJacob said:
Hey, have any of you been a third wheel with a Chad friend and Stacey girlfriend relationship before? From my experience they were quite nice to me, but there was sometimes intimacy between them and they pretended I wasn't there :? :? :?
Every single day of my life for the past two fucking years. Don't ask me how, I'm really not even sure exactly how it got to this, but somehow I ended up as their little soyboy butler servant who gets paid in beer. They claim they actually consider me a "friend" even though they don't know anything about the real me. So even my so called "friends" treat me as subhuman. The curse of inceldom applies to more than just women treating you like dog shit. Fuck everyone!!
 

Moore

Incels.Net Junior
ShinigamiYawn said:
Yeah I've been in that situation too, but that's not nice for me because I knew her since we were 11yo. Since that time I've started to develop feelings for her, and as you'd expect she rejected me, when we were 18 (that was 4 years ago) and "fell in love" with the first chad she found at the time. Sometimes I go out with them but it's really sad.
That's sad bro. I've also been in a very similar situation as yours. The only major difference is that this girl I've had a close relationship for quite some time started ignoring me because she was in a relationship with a Chad. The more she ignored me, the more I "loved" her. I loved her in a more emotional way rather than romantic, her absence by my side fuelled my love for her even more. I compared myself to the Chad she was dating and I realized I never stood a chance being with her in the first place.
 

ShinigamiYawn

Incels.Net Junior
Moore said:
ShinigamiYawn said:
Yeah I've been in that situation too, but that's not nice for me because I knew her since we were 11yo. Since that time I've started to develop feelings for her, and as you'd expect she rejected me, when we were 18 (that was 4 years ago) and "fell in love" with the first chad she found at the time. Sometimes I go out with them but it's really sad.
That's sad bro. I've also been in a very similar situation as yours. The only major difference is that this girl I've had a close relationship for quite some time started ignoring me because she was in a relationship with a Chad. The more she ignored me, the more I "loved" her. I loved her in a more emotional way rather than romantic, her absence by my side fuelled my love for her even more. I compared myself to the Chad she was dating and I realized I never stood a chance being with her in the first place.
I belive that that's part of our human nature, to desire what we can't have, and the thing is that you never realize that you don´t have a chance until it's too late or you ingnore the truth (due to the emotional bound that you have with her) and keep trying and orbiting arround that person, despite the fact that she's only using you because you're too nice with her. Anyway seeing that someone understands my situation is kind of comfoting.
 

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
ShinigamiYawn said:
I belive that that's part of our human nature, to desire what we can't have, and the thing is that you never realize that you don´t have a chance until it's too late or you ingnore the truth (due to the emotional bound that you have with her) and keep trying and orbiting arround that person, despite the fact that she's only using you because you're too nice with her. Anyway seeing that someone understands my situation is kind of comfoting.
We are not in this alone.
 

ShinigamiYawn

Incels.Net Junior
lordoftheincels said:
ShinigamiYawn said:
I belive that that's part of our human nature, to desire what we can't have, and the thing is that you never realize that you don´t have a chance until it's too late or you ingnore the truth (due to the emotional bound that you have with her) and keep trying and orbiting arround that person, despite the fact that she's only using you because you're too nice with her. Anyway seeing that someone understands my situation is kind of comfoting.
We are not in this alone.
Yeah but at the beginning most people think that they're alone
 

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
ShinigamiYawn said:
lordoftheincels said:
ShinigamiYawn said:
I belive that that's part of our human nature, to desire what we can't have, and the thing is that you never realize that you don´t have a chance until it's too late or you ingnore the truth (due to the emotional bound that you have with her) and keep trying and orbiting arround that person, despite the fact that she's only using you because you're too nice with her. Anyway seeing that someone understands my situation is kind of comfoting.
We are not in this alone.
Yeah but at the beginning most people think that they're alone
Yeah it does feel that way in IRL when everyone around you is getting success and relationships except you. And that even after you socialcircle max, people only care about looks and won't date you because not hot enough, even if you are in their social circle.
 
Top