They all take a tall boyfriend !

Blackguard

Elite NEET
imagine all incels in the world unify and go ER all at once to doom the world to pieces
Extreme things are not even nessessary. I really think the red/black pill world is big enough to be a problem just by existing.
The dating world truly can't get any worse, and its going to be chaotic and bad for soyciety.

crippledman.287

Incels.Net Master
I was in market yesterday..every couple I saw. the guy was atleast a foot taller than the toilets..As if they have a rule..does not matter how tall a toilet is..guy has to be atleast 6 ft tall..wtf..why does a 5' toilet need a 6 ft guy? I can understand if the guy has to be a few inches taller..but wtf do they need 1 ft taller?

pandabaer6

ALL Incels Unifier
In religious families, daughters men are mostly choosed by parents….

Of course not based on chad BS, but might and money in the theocratic gang and in the "rest"life….

The man is in first place an ATM, and in second a houseslave, and in third a fucker, but only when madam prefers a legal child to a cuckoo!....

monkTorture

Incels.Net Novice
Last edited:

Kiko12

Incels.Net Regular
Often been friends with short guys with strong charisma & they had the sweetest chicks. If u have a average persona u get average or less. If ur in a worst spot i guess being short is the bottom of the pile at primal level.
Strong charisma is a low IQ trait ..you can check me on that , usuelly one with higher IQ have lesser verbal abillitys due to an over analitcal mind

monkTorture

Incels.Net Novice
monkTorture said:
Often been friends with short guys with strong charisma & they had the sweetest chicks. If u have a average persona u get average or less. If ur in a worst spot i guess being short is the bottom of the pile at primal level.
Strong charisma is a low IQ trait ..you can check me on that , usuelly one with higher IQ have lesser verbal abillitys due to an over analitcal mind
That's a weird ass answer, wont even waist time....