They all take a tall boyfriend !

Kiko12

Incels.Net Regular
Ive been working in the mall today and ive seen alot of stacys with a tall chaidsh boyfriend , all the stacys had good jaw structure and they were hot ,

also another observation ive seen is - a religious stacy wont mind have a manlet ugly boyfriend .. i think it has to do with the woman "value" system that she were raised by her religious parents to only care about the man career and personality ....

It was pure blackpill moment - the regular foids want to fuck only the chad , and the religous "brainwashed" ones are sattle for a lesser option .. very interesting and sad at the same time .

I wanted to start a rampage but im too high inhib for this .

Good day .

Last edited:

Kiko12

Incels.Net Regular
A religious Stacy might have an ugly manlet boyfriend?

No, they don't.

When the coping is too strong.
No no .. why would i lie ? .. im telling you those foids are fuсking a religious manlet , im telling you ... there is something about the value system that brainwash them to be a wife

Lordgoro

Crazy as charged
Saint Chincel said:
A religious Stacy might have an ugly manlet boyfriend?

No, they don't.

When the coping is too strong.
No no .. why would i lie ? .. im telling you those foids are fuсking a religious manlet , im telling you ... there is something about the value system that brainwash them to be a wife
MORMONS hvae been doing this for 2 centuries... But those women CHEAT on them when real chad comes along

Saint Mentalcel

Autismocel
SubEightMale said:
im 6'4 and haven't kissed a girl in 20 years you fuckers lied to me
Well i'll take some inches off of you if you're ok with giving them up. I'm short af. Foids won't suck my dick because they can't even find my damn dick. Maybe they could find my micro-dick if I had some of those inches you got.
It's over for microcels, especially short ones...

SubEightMale

It's all over at 19
lol 6'4 have a 7/10 face but in 20 years of living I have not even held a girls hand.

it's just because I lack the confidence to approach a foid and play their mind games of trying to read dumb signals and hints. talking to them fills me with fear. i cant do it. why cant girls make the first move? i was blessed with height and its going to waste because of dumb foids and their stupid games

Saint Mentalcel

Autismocel
lol 6'4 have a 7/10 face but in 20 years of living I have not even held a girls hand.

it's just because I lack the confidence to approach a foid and play their mind games of trying to read dumb signals and hints. talking to them fills me with fear. i cant do it. why cant girls make the first move? i was blessed with height and its going to waste because of dumb foids and their stupid games
Bro, what? I have 7 or 8/10 looks and I would've been 6'2 if my spine didn't bend on me and shortened my height by 4 inches and even I know I would score. These foids actually paid attention to me back then (atleast what my mother said).

bustanga

Incels.Net Novice
I lack the confidence to approach a foid and play their mind games of trying to read dumb signals and
SubEightMale said:

Bro, what? I have 7 or 8/10 looks and I would've been 6'2 if my spine didn't bend on me and shortened my height by 4 inches and even I know I would score. These foids actually paid attention to me back then (atleast what my mother said).
Do you think foids like beards on men or do they like baby faces? I don't know what puts a guy at an 8/10 or higher regarding facial hair.

Saint Mentalcel

Autismocel
SubEightMale said:
I lack the confidence to approach a foid and play their mind games of trying to read dumb signals and
Saint Mentalcel said:
SubEightMale said:

Do you think foids like beards on men or do they like baby faces? I don't know what puts a guy at an 8/10 or higher regarding facial hair.
I got a baby face and in the midst of growing facial hair, imagine if I was still tall like I was before. Even my mother was proud of me because of that and now it's all gone.

Talk about harsh luck right there, it took one fuсking wrong thing in my life to completely ruin my chances at getting a partner. This is why I want to fuсking die...

crippledman.287

Incels.Net Master
Ive been working in the mall today and ive seen alot of stacys with a tall chaidsh boyfriend , all the stacys had good jaw structure and they were hot ,

also another observation ive seen is - a religious stacy wont mind have a manlet ugly boyfriend .. i think it has to do with the woman "value" system that she were raised by her religious parents to only care about the man career and personality ....

It was pure blackpill moment - the regular foids want to fuck only the chad , and the religous "brainwashed" ones are sattle for a lesser option .. very interesting and sad at the same time .

I wanted to start a rampage but im too high inhib for this .

Good day .
force is the only thing which will work in our favor.. you cannot get your looksmatch by arguments

crippledman.287

Incels.Net Master
SubEightMale said:
im 6'4 and haven't kissed a girl in 20 years you fuckers lied to me
Face matters way more than height playbwoi.

Its over for 90% of men.
there is a certain threshold. If you are less than 5'5 height matters, above that, your face matters, but with height you can get lower SMV toilets, lower height, very good face, nothing...