There's something i don't understand about normies advices...

Amiya

Rhodes Island
JustAnotherOne said:
FatCel said:
Well I have nothing I dont fall for this personality crap that your preaching I just wanna make it clear that I have nothing so it doesn't really matter
Alright! Either way, I wish you the best and I hope life deals you some good cards in the near future:)
You dont u couldn't care less about us your only here to make yourself feel better just go away already your reaction score should have made it clear that no one wants you here so get off your high horse and fuck off
Exactly.

JustAnotherOne said:
Amiya said:
Not only you are a persistent piece of ѕhit, but you keep giving blue pill advices. Pffffff... Just another wh*re seeking attention here...
You're right, I am persistent. And why is giving what you call "blue pill advice" a bad thing? I'm just giving advice based on my experiences. But everyone has different ones, and that's fair!
"Blue pill advices are good teeeheee i have a lot of experience, trust me, it doesn't matter that there is a hugeeeeee difference between me being a girl and all you males teeeeheee, personality matter teeehee xD" Tired of you...
You got middle school me spot on! I think that's so funny :D But really, I do have a lot of experience. I was bullied for the majority of my life and I was given a ѕhit lot when it came to health (like more time in the hospital than out for a few years). I blamed everyone else for my problems, and had the ideology that "men are dogs" for a long time. It was only when I came to college that I saw that not everyone is like that, and people really will like me for me. You're right, it is really hard to be someone who isn't conventionally attractive in this society, but just because I'm a woman doesn't mean I haven't had my fair share of seeing the ugly side of society.

JustAnotherOne said:
FatCel said:
Well I have nothing I dont fall for this personality crap that your preaching I just wanna make it clear that I have nothing so it doesn't really matter
Alright! Either way, I wish you the best and I hope life deals you some good cards in the near future:)
I don't care, just get lost already, and stop infecting my precious thread with your cancer advices.
This isn't about you but I do wish you the best!

JustAnotherOne said:
FatCel said:
You dont u couldn't care less about us your only here to make yourself feel better just go away already your reaction score should have made it clear that no one wants you here so get off your high horse and fuck off
I only get high on the weekends, and honestly, I really just wanted to see another side of a discussion I haven't really seen and try to have a discussion. If it seems preachy I'm sorry, but it really is my opinion. And I truly do care about people, I'm sorry if I didn't come off that way.

FatCel said:
JustAnotherOne said:
Exactly.
Sorry you feel that way

FatCel

I only get high on the weekends, and honestly, I really just wanted to see another side of a discussion I haven't really seen and try to have a discussion. If it seems preachy I'm sorry, but it really is my opinion. And I truly do care about people, I'm sorry if I didn't come off that way.
If you wanna make my day better than get out of my sight

Amiya

Rhodes Island
Amiya said:
FatCel said:
Exactly.
Sorry you feel that way
Just disappeaaaaaaar already you dumb bitch. Nobody cares about your ѕhit experiences.

GeraltOfRivia

Incels.Net Master
Amiya said:
JustAnotherOne said:
You're right, I am persistent. And why is giving what you call "blue pill advice" a bad thing? I'm just giving advice based on my experiences. But everyone has different ones, and that's fair!
"Blue pill advices are good teeeheee i have a lot of experience, trust me, it doesn't matter that there is a hugeeeeee difference between me being a girl and all you males teeeeheee, personality matter teeehee xD" Tired of you...
You got middle school me spot on! I think that's so funny :D But really, I do have a lot of experience. I was bullied for the majority of my life and I was given a ѕhit lot when it came to health (like more time in the hospital than out for a few years). I blamed everyone else for my problems, and had the ideology that "men are dogs" for a long time. It was only when I came to college that I saw that not everyone is like that, and people really will like me for me. You're right, it is really hard to be someone who isn't conventionally attractive in this society, but just because I'm a woman doesn't mean I haven't had my fair share of seeing the ugly side of society.
Sigh, you really do not get it, do you? All you do is talk from experiences and for the fact that you have a vagina you are already very priviliged, more protected and more worshipped. What about our experiences, hmmm? What about us? Have you ever thought how it is to be the other guy? (joker quote, I know ) So many people already put so much pressure on men already and they expect them to be this and be that. Alright, fine, you had your fair share of bad experiences and that ѕhit anhd you discovered in ocllege that all can be good. Good for you, but what works for you, doesn't work for people like us, men like us. Men who got put down by women, made fun off, suffered because of women, felt trash because of women, constant rejections with disgust and rudeness. Imagine a dog getting beaten up by humans all the time and not one human is there to be nice to it. Do you think that dog will be nice to humans ever? No, and it has a reason not to. Same with incels, we are made this way BECAUSE OF WOMEN. WOMEN CREATED INCELS! Nobody on here wanted to be this way, to become this way, we are on this path against our will, just because we were fuсking born this way, with these fuсking bad genes. Media is against us, women are against us and instead of being believed when we say that we tried EVERYTHING to improve ourselves and get a gf, instead we are mocked, criticised, insulted, beaten down. If you treat someone like a monster, he will eventually become one. Understanding true inceldom is what could avoid future suffering of men, but you women may never change ever, society will never change. The ones with good genes will always prevail and ones with bad genes will always be put down, insulteed, humiliated.

Blackguard

-Elite NEET-
Considering how the incel crisis has exploded, I personally enjoy making fun of ugly foids. With zero concern of their "personality". Don't worry folks, the vast majority of females are not even a threat here.