There's something i don't understand about normies advices...

JustAnotherOne said:
Amiya said:
A lot of them say something like "Just be yourself" but then, the say something like "you should improve your personality, or you have ѕhit personality"
So which one is then? Should i be myself, or should i change my personality for one that is "improved"? This normies are so retаrded that they don't realize that every advice they give, is contradictory garbage that doesn't make sense.
Discuss.
Nobody is perfect right off the bat though. Your personality is always changing, especially if you're young. Everyone goes through phases in their lives where they don't have an amazing personality- I know I have. What really needs to happen is you need to look at the parts of yourself that you really want to keep. I don't think telling someone that they have a "ѕhit personality" is the right way to go. I personally have grown to be who I am today because of my friends who told me what parts of me (like when I was gossiping or when I was being too negative) that made them uncomfortable. I now choose to give people the benefit of the doubt and look at each day positively. I have looked into myself and found the parts that were toxic for me and for others around me and decided to get rid of those qualities. It's interesting that you use the word "improved" in quotes. Is becoming a less toxic person "improving" just your personality? Or is it making you a happier person in general?
Side note: I'm not saying you have a toxic personality, I'm just saying that there are probably parts of your personality that are toxic to your personal happiness. Everyone has those.
No. Personality does not change for a lot of people. They will pretend to be something they are not just just to lure in people. For instance mental abusive c*nts will always be mental abusive c*nts. Dick heads will always be dickheads. However only through certain scenarios will a person'sl personality drastically change.
That's actually really fair. There has been a lot of ѕhit in my life that I had to go through in order to become the person I am today. I didn't think about that when I was writing out this post. Thank you for that side of the conversation!

GeraltOfRivia

Amiya said:
JustAnotherOne said:
I'm sure you'll get past that, I hope you won't let one interaction on a forum destroy your whole day! :)
JustAnotherOneBitch, you already destroyed it, now fuсking get lost.
Interesting, do you let every person who doesn't agree with you affect you like this?
You are pushing it. You want to last on this forum? Then I suggest to be silent.

ThomasTT

JustAnotherOne said:
Amiya said:
A lot of them say something like "Just be yourself" but then, the say something like "you should improve your personality, or you have ѕhit personality"
So which one is then? Should i be myself, or should i change my personality for one that is "improved"? This normies are so retаrded that they don't realize that every advice they give, is contradictory garbage that doesn't make sense.
Discuss.
Nobody is perfect right off the bat though. Your personality is always changing, especially if you're young. Everyone goes through phases in their lives where they don't have an amazing personality- I know I have. What really needs to happen is you need to look at the parts of yourself that you really want to keep. I don't think telling someone that they have a "ѕhit personality" is the right way to go. I personally have grown to be who I am today because of my friends who told me what parts of me (like when I was gossiping or when I was being too negative) that made them uncomfortable. I now choose to give people the benefit of the doubt and look at each day positively. I have looked into myself and found the parts that were toxic for me and for others around me and decided to get rid of those qualities. It's interesting that you use the word "improved" in quotes. Is becoming a less toxic person "improving" just your personality? Or is it making you a happier person in general?
Side note: I'm not saying you have a toxic personality, I'm just saying that there are probably parts of your personality that are toxic to your personal happiness. Everyone has those.
No. Personality does not change for a lot of people. They will pretend to be something they are not just just to lure in people. For instance mental abusive c*nts will always be mental abusive c*nts. Dick heads will always be dickheads. However only through certain scenarios will a personal personality drastically change.
I dont mind temporarily altering my attitude for sex.

Amiya

Rhodes Island
Defy said:
JustAnotherOne said:
No. Personality does not change for a lot of people. They will pretend to be something they are not just just to lure in people. For instance mental abusive c*nts will always be mental abusive c*nts. Dick heads will always be dickheads. However only through certain scenarios will a personal personality drastically change.
I dont mind temporarily altering my attitude for sex.
Cuck response.

Amiya

Rhodes Island
Defy said:
JustAnotherOne said:
No. Personality does not change for a lot of people. They will pretend to be something they are not just just to lure in people. For instance mental abusive c*nts will always be mental abusive c*nts. Dick heads will always be dickheads. However only through certain scenarios will a person'sl personality drastically change.
That's actually really fair. There has been a lot of ѕhit in my life that I had to go through in order to become the person I am today. I didn't think about that when I was writing out this post. Thank you for that side of the conversation!
This is my thread and i don't want you here. Now get fuсking lost. Desaparecé de mi vista.

JustAnotherOne said:
GeraltOfRivia said:
So for the fact that I speak facts I am unattractive? Had you talked to me in real life? You think I can just throw my emotions in real life? No mate, everybody is different online and in real life. Try and and assume and mock and doubt my efforts all you want,cause with your attitude, your stay on the forum is short-lived. So be a gentleman as you think yourself to be and leave us alone, alright?
How about you try to put on makeup, and do it well? I do both, and both are because they make me feel good. Working out is a wonderful way to get rid of negative feelings, and a wonderful way to have to time to yourself. I also love putting on makeup because I can do many different things with it. And how is it false advertising? Do you really think that every girl has perfect skin, a wonderful contour, colored eyelids and intense black eyeliner? What about bright red lips? Girls like to do makeup because it makes them feel good about themselves. Working out has lasting results that tend to stay the same after you hit a certain point. Makeup is something you can do differently every day. One isn't better than the other, they're just different.
Workout is better and more appreciated then make-up, you are just delusional.
Makeup needs patience and precision, and you apply it to make yourself feel better, true, but also to attract a partner. It is false advertisment because you hide your faults, I have no idea how you actually look like under that mask. It is like I wear a blonde wig with blue contact lenses to make myself look like brad pitt. Makes me feel good about myself, right? But it's still false advertisment cause that is not how I actually look like, and that is not how you actually look like. You act like natural beauty is a myth. It isn't but you gotta be lucky to have those genes, like we incels gotta be lucky to have good genes, to have good jawline, to have good height and so on.
Workout however not only gets rid of negative feelings but also makes you healthier, more energetic and gives you overall satisfaction because working out is never easy! It requires hard work, discipline, patience, perseverence, ambition. You have to fight through the pain, through the fatigue and push your limits to succeed. You have to listen to yourself and not your body when you are working out, to see your goal and ignore the pain and the body's commands. And above all, working out is NATURAL and it takes lots and lots of time and patience.
It is a fact that working out is better than makeup, saying otherwise is like saying nazism and fascism were great.
Okay, there's a lot to unpack here.
You're totally right! Makeup does take patience and precision! And I personally am not looking for a partner right now, I just like to look nice. And I agree, you never know what someone truly looks like under makeup, but I still don't think it's "false advertising." Makeup is normally used to accentuate characteristics that are already there (of course there's makeup that doesn't do that, like the type that drag queens do). If you are naturally beautiful, makeup is there to draw attention to that natural beauty. If you put on a wig and colored contacts, then that's more like hiding certain things. Makeup really only does that with bad skin. If bad skin is a deal breaker for you, then that's fair. Everyone has deal breakers.
I agree, natural beauty is really just like winning the gene lottery- I will not dispute that.
You're totally right about working out! It's always fulfilling, and it leads to wonderful results. And I never said either one was better, I was just saying they're different. But can you take me through the thought process that led you to your conclusion, "It is a fact that working out is better than makeup, saying otherwise is like saying nazism and fascism were great"?

Amiya

Rhodes Island
GeraltOfRivia said:
JustAnotherOne said:
How about you try to put on makeup, and do it well? I do both, and both are because they make me feel good. Working out is a wonderful way to get rid of negative feelings, and a wonderful way to have to time to yourself. I also love putting on makeup because I can do many different things with it. And how is it false advertising? Do you really think that every girl has perfect skin, a wonderful contour, colored eyelids and intense black eyeliner? What about bright red lips? Girls like to do makeup because it makes them feel good about themselves. Working out has lasting results that tend to stay the same after you hit a certain point. Makeup is something you can do differently every day. One isn't better than the other, they're just different.
Makeup needs patience and precision, and you apply it to make yourself feel better, true, but also to attract a partner. It is false advertisment because you hide your faults, I have no idea how you actually look like under that mask. It is like I wear a blonde wig with blue contact lenses to make myself look like brad pitt. Makes me feel good about myself, right? But it's still false advertisment cause that is not how I actually look like, and that is not how you actually look like. You act like natural beauty is a myth. It isn't but you gotta be lucky to have those genes, like we incels gotta be lucky to have good genes, to have good jawline, to have good height and so on.
Workout however not only gets rid of negative feelings but also makes you healthier, more energetic and gives you overall satisfaction because working out is never easy! It requires hard work, discipline, patience, perseverence, ambition. You have to fight through the pain, through the fatigue and push your limits to succeed. You have to listen to yourself and not your body when you are working out, to see your goal and ignore the pain and the body's commands. And above all, working out is NATURAL and it takes lots and lots of time and patience.
It is a fact that working out is better than makeup, saying otherwise is like saying nazism and fascism were great.
You're totally right! Makeup does take patience and precision! And I personally am not looking for a partner right now, I just like to look nice. And I agree, you never know what someone truly looks like under makeup, but I still don't think it's "false advertising." Makeup is normally used to accentuate characteristics that are already there (of course there's makeup that doesn't do that, like the type that drag queens do). If you are naturally beautiful, makeup is there to draw attention to that natural beauty. If you put on a wig and colored contacts, then that's more like hiding certain things. Makeup really only does that with bad skin. If bad skin is a deal breaker for you, then that's fair. Everyone has deal breakers.
I agree, natural beauty is really just like winning the gene lottery- I will not dispute that.
You're totally right about working out! It's always fulfilling, and it leads to wonderful results. And I never said either one was better, I was just saying they're different. But can you take me through the thought process that led you to your conclusion, "It is a fact that working out is better than makeup, saying otherwise is like saying nazism and fascism were great"?
You don't know when to get lost, don't you? Jesus...

JustAnotherOne said:
Defy said:
This is my thread and i don't want you here. Now get fuсking lost. Desaparecé de mi vista.
I think I will stay here because I'm actually getting responses that are interesting and that really make me think, but thank you for the suggestion!

JustAnotherOne said:
GeraltOfRivia said:
You don't know when to get lost, don't you? Jesus...
:)

JustAnotherOne said:
Amiya said:
JustAnotherOneBitch, you already destroyed it, now fuсking get lost.
Interesting, do you let every person who doesn't agree with you affect you like this?
You are pushing it. You want to last on this forum? Then I suggest to be silent.
I honestly don't mind if I get banned, I just wanted to see the response to my side of this whole discussion.

Amiya

Rhodes Island
RPmastermind said:
Feeling positive and good vibes, isn't going to do a damn thing. In modern Tinder culture. Its just goofy Phaggotry. You'll have to succeed outside online/apps. Which is VERY hard.
I know I said a lot and it was pretty convoluted, but my overall point was- just find a way to be comfortable with yourself and you'll attract people who exemplify your character.
Not only you are a persistent piece of ѕhit, but you keep giving blue pill advices. Pffffff... Just another wh*re seeking attention here...

FatCel

Staff member
Amiya said:
Discuss.
Personality is rarely the problem if your an ugly guy right off the bat you will be hated by everyone

JustAnotherOne said:
RPmastermind said:
Feeling positive and good vibes, isn't going to do a damn thing. In modern Tinder culture. Its just goofy Phaggotry. You'll have to succeed outside online/apps. Which is VERY hard.
I know I said a lot and it was pretty convoluted, but my overall point was- just find a way to be comfortable with yourself and you'll attract people who exemplify your character.
Not only you are a persistent piece of ѕhit, but you keep giving blue pill advices. Pffffff... Just another wh*re seeking attention here...
You're right, I am persistent. And why is giving what you call "blue pill advice" a bad thing? I'm just giving advice based on my experiences. But everyone has different ones, and that's fair!

JustAnotherOne said:
Amiya said:
Discuss.
Personality is rarely the problem if your an ugly guy right off the bat you will be hated by everyone
Not really, I have a few friends (guys and girls) who aren't conventionally attractive, but they have wonderful personalities, and I truly enjoy spending time with them. I don't consider myself a conventionally attractive person, but I do have a personality that makes me okay with who I am, and therefore I am happy with who I am. There will always be people who will pick at your insecurities, but if you are comfortable with yourself, it doesn't really hurt.

FatCel

Staff member
FatCel said:
JustAnotherOne said:
Not really, I have a few friends (guys and girls) who aren't conventionally attractive, but they have wonderful personalities, and I truly enjoy spending time with them. I don't consider myself a conventionally attractive person, but I do have a personality that makes me okay with who I am, and therefore I am happy with who I am. There will always be people who will pick at your insecurities, but if you are comfortable with yourself, it doesn't really hurt.
Well I have nothing I dont fall for this personality crap that your preaching I just wanna make it clear that I have nothing so it doesn't really matter

Amiya

Rhodes Island
Amiya said:
JustAnotherOne said:
You're right, I am persistent. And why is giving what you call "blue pill advice" a bad thing? I'm just giving advice based on my experiences. But everyone has different ones, and that's fair!
"Blue pill advices are good teeeheee i have a lot of experience, trust me, it doesn't matter that there is a hugeeeeee difference between me being a girl and all you males teeeeheee, personality matter teeehee xD" Tired of you...

JustAnotherOne said:
FatCel said:
Well I have nothing I dont fall for this personality crap that your preaching I just wanna make it clear that I have nothing so it doesn't really matter
Alright! Either way, I wish you the best and I hope life deals you some good cards in the near future:)

FatCel

Staff member
FatCel said:
JustAnotherOne said:
Alright! Either way, I wish you the best and I hope life deals you some good cards in the near future:)
You dont u couldn't care less about us your only here to make yourself feel better just go away already your reaction score should have made it clear that no one wants you here so get off your high horse and fuck off

Amiya

Rhodes Island
FatCel said:
JustAnotherOne said:
I don't care, just get lost already, and stop infecting my precious thread with your cancer advices.