There's something i don't understand about normies advices...

hambrony

Incels.Net Novice
hambrony said:
GeraltOfRivia said:
You honestly compare workout with make-up? Make-up is fake and easy to do, just a bunch of chemicals thrown on your face. And it should be considered false advertisement cause after she takes off the makeup, then she looks totally different. Work-out however is natural, requires hard work and determination and it could take months to see the results. And you have to eat well and sleep well as well to see good results on you.
What do you want me to say? You can have this attitude all you want, but it speaks to me that you haven't actually tried improving your personality. Even as a guy, I'd find this unattractive.
So for the fact that I speak facts I am unattractive? Had you talked to me in real life? You think I can just throw my emotions in real life? No mate, everybody is different online and in real life. Try and and assume and mock and doubt my efforts all you want,cause with your attitude, your stay on the forum is short-lived. So be a gentleman as you think yourself to be and leave us alone, alright?
I act exactly in real life as I do online. I let everyone know practically all of my emotions. You have problems beyond what I can see if you find it this necessary to live a double life.

Cryptoknight

Viking seeking Valhalla
It isn't here for boring drivel that has been regurgitated from the likes of you, just leave people alone, you do not need to bully people as it will eventually fall back on you. You will be targeted, you will lose your rights.

hambrony

Incels.Net Novice
It isn't here for boring drivel that has been regurgitated from the likes of you, just leave people alone, you do not need to bully people as it will eventually fall back on you. You will be targeted, you will lose your rights.
Bully? That's really sad.

GeraltOfRivia

Incels.Net Master
GeraltOfRivia said:
hambrony said:
What do you want me to say? You can have this attitude all you want, but it speaks to me that you haven't actually tried improving your personality. Even as a guy, I'd find this unattractive.
So for the fact that I speak facts I am unattractive? Had you talked to me in real life? You think I can just throw my emotions in real life? No mate, everybody is different online and in real life. Try and and assume and mock and doubt my efforts all you want,cause with your attitude, your stay on the forum is short-lived. So be a gentleman as you think yourself to be and leave us alone, alright?
I act exactly in real life as I do online. I let everyone know practically all of my emotions. You have problems beyond what I can see if you find it this necessary to live a double life.
Sure you do Mister perfect. Keep boasting all you want and I am done talking to people like you. You keep your opinions and I will keep mine. Have a nice day bullying incels

Blackguard

-Elite NEET-
Even 25 years ago it was kinda over. And the advice was retаrded. Social places died out, and yet there was still some hefty hypergamy.
Theres pretty much no more advice. When even Roosh V says its over.
PUA forums have all but dissappeared, so that's a big.....

IT'S OVER!

(over in terms of society's function.)

Blackguard

-Elite NEET-
GeraltOfRivia said:
hambrony said:
They are being themselves. They enjoy makeup. It's a fun thing to do. You can pretty easily determine the girls that do it just for attention, because they're usually airheaded and/or boring as fuck. Like the difference between guys that workout because it makes them feel good, and guys that do it just to impress girls - the latter being boring fucks.
You honestly compare workout with make-up? Make-up is fake and easy to do, just a bunch of chemicals thrown on your face. And it should be considered false advertisement cause after she takes off the makeup, then she looks totally different. Work-out however is natural, requires hard work and determination and it could take months to see the results. And you have to eat well and sleep well as well to see good results on you.
It's too OVER, for incels to really give a flying toss about "improving". The dating apocalypse is fully here. BRAAAIIIIINNNNS!!!!!!!

A lot of them say something like "Just be yourself" but then, the say something like "you should improve your personality, or you have ѕhit personality"
So which one is then? Should i be myself, or should i change my personality for one that is "improved"? This normies are so retаrded that they don't realize that every advice they give, is contradictory garbage that doesn't make sense.
Discuss.
Nobody is perfect right off the bat though. Your personality is always changing, especially if you're young. Everyone goes through phases in their lives where they don't have an amazing personality- I know I have. What really needs to happen is you need to look at the parts of yourself that you really want to keep. I don't think telling someone that they have a "ѕhit personality" is the right way to go. I personally have grown to be who I am today because of my friends who told me what parts of me (like when I was gossiping or when I was being too negative) that made them uncomfortable. I now choose to give people the benefit of the doubt and look at each day positively. I have looked into myself and found the parts that were toxic for me and for others around me and decided to get rid of those qualities. It's interesting that you use the word "improved" in quotes. Is becoming a less toxic person "improving" just your personality? Or is it making you a happier person in general?
Side note: I'm not saying you have a toxic personality, I'm just saying that there are probably parts of your personality that are toxic to your personal happiness. Everyone has those.

hambrony said:
GeraltOfRivia said:
How about you try to put on makeup, and do it well? I do both, and both are because they make me feel good. Working out is a wonderful way to get rid of negative feelings, and a wonderful way to have to time to yourself. I also love putting on makeup because I can do many different things with it. And how is it false advertising? Do you really think that every girl has perfect skin, a wonderful contour, colored eyelids and intense black eyeliner? What about bright red lips? Girls like to do makeup because it makes them feel good about themselves. Working out has lasting results that tend to stay the same after you hit a certain point. Makeup is something you can do differently every day. One isn't better than the other, they're just different.

Amiya

Rhodes Island
Amiya said:
A lot of them say something like "Just be yourself" but then, the say something like "you should improve your personality, or you have ѕhit personality"
So which one is then? Should i be myself, or should i change my personality for one that is "improved"? This normies are so retаrded that they don't realize that every advice they give, is contradictory garbage that doesn't make sense.
Discuss.
Nobody is perfect right off the bat though. Your personality is always changing, especially if you're young. Everyone goes through phases in their lives where they don't have an amazing personality- I know I have. What really needs to happen is you need to look at the parts of yourself that you really want to keep. I don't think telling someone that they have a "ѕhit personality" is the right way to go. I personally have grown to be who I am today because of my friends who told me what parts of me (like when I was gossiping or when I was being too negative) that made them uncomfortable. I now choose to give people the benefit of the doubt and look at each day positively. I have looked into myself and found the parts that were toxic for me and for others around me and decided to get rid of those qualities. It's interesting that you use the word "improved" in quotes. Is becoming a less toxic person "improving" just your personality? Or is it making you a happier person in general?
Side note: I'm not saying you have a toxic personality, I'm just saying that there are probably parts of your personality that are toxic to your personal happiness. Everyone has those.
A lot of bluepill garbage. Yep, you are justanotherone that come here saying ѕhit.

ThomasTT

Incels.Net Junior
Discuss.
I think people try different approaches. If being yourself gets you nowhere, change. Although you are very likely to have the same results.

Blackguard

-Elite NEET-
Feeling positive and good vibes, isn't going to do a damn thing. In modern Tinder culture. Its just goofy Phaggotry. You'll have to succeed outside online/apps. Which is VERY hard.

Amiya

Rhodes Island
Amiya said:
JustAnotherOne said:
Alright! Fair enough, we have very different opinions! I hope you have a wonderful rest of your day!
You already made my precious day a ѕhit with your presence, get lost already.
I'm sure you'll get past that, I hope you won't let one interaction on a forum destroy your whole day! :)
JustAnotherOneBitch, you already destroyed it, now fuсking get lost.

Defy

Mentalcel
Amiya said:
Discuss.
No. Personality does not change for a lot of people. They will pretend to be something they are not just just to lure in people. For instance mental abusive c*nts will always be mental abusive c*nts. Dick heads will always be dickheads. However only through certain scenarios will a person's personality drastically change.

JustAnotherOne said:
Amiya said:
You already made my precious day a ѕhit with your presence, get lost already.
I'm sure you'll get past that, I hope you won't let one interaction on a forum destroy your whole day! :)
JustAnotherOneBitch, you already destroyed it, now fuсking get lost.
Interesting, do you let every person who doesn't agree with you affect you like this?

GeraltOfRivia

Incels.Net Master
GeraltOfRivia said:
hambrony said:
How about you try to put on makeup, and do it well? I do both, and both are because they make me feel good. Working out is a wonderful way to get rid of negative feelings, and a wonderful way to have to time to yourself. I also love putting on makeup because I can do many different things with it. And how is it false advertising? Do you really think that every girl has perfect skin, a wonderful contour, colored eyelids and intense black eyeliner? What about bright red lips? Girls like to do makeup because it makes them feel good about themselves. Working out has lasting results that tend to stay the same after you hit a certain point. Makeup is something you can do differently every day. One isn't better than the other, they're just different.
Workout is better and more appreciated then make-up, you are just delusional.
Makeup needs patience and precision, and you apply it to make yourself feel better, true, but also to attract a partner. It is false advertisment because you hide your faults, I have no idea how you actually look like under that mask. It is like I wear a blonde wig with blue contact lenses to make myself look like brad pitt. Makes me feel good about myself, right? But it's still false advertisment cause that is not how I actually look like, and that is not how you actually look like. You act like natural beauty is a myth. It isn't but you gotta be lucky to have those genes, like we incels gotta be lucky to have good genes, to have good jawline, to have good height and so on.
Workout however not only gets rid of negative feelings but also makes you healthier, more energetic and gives you overall satisfaction because working out is never easy! It requires hard work, discipline, patience, perseverence, ambition. You have to fight through the pain, through the fatigue and push your limits to succeed. You have to listen to yourself and not your body when you are working out, to see your goal and ignore the pain and the body's commands. And above all, working out is NATURAL and it takes lots and lots of time and patience.
It is a fact that working out is better than makeup, saying otherwise is like saying nazism and fascism were great.