There's something i don't understand about normies advices...

Amiya

Rhodes Island
A lot of them say something like "Just be yourself" but then, the say something like "you should improve your personality, or you have ѕhit personality"
So which one is then? Should i be myself, or should i change my personality for one that is "improved"? This normies are so retаrded that they don't realize that every advice they give, is contradictory garbage that doesn't make sense.
Discuss.

Che

Staff
It's the same as "just have confidence bro" but what if I have social anxiety?
I don't know what's more stupid bluepill ideology or redpill ideology.

VirginKing25

Incels.Net Master
A lot of them say something like "Just be yourself" but then, the say something like "you should improve your personality, or you have ѕhit personality"
So which one is then? Should i be myself, or should i change my personality for one that is "improved"? This normies are so retаrded that they don't realize that every advice they give, is contradictory garbage that doesn't make sense.
Discuss.
They don't want you to actually be yourself but just go with the flow type of bullshit.

notyami

Incels.Net Regular
Why should we even change for anyone? Their dumb bluepill ideologies are just an excuse to look down on us when we don't follow what they believe. It's always been contradictory and honestly wouldn't even help us anyway.

Nothing Matters

Incels.Net Novice
"You gotta put yourself out there bro". Ive heard this one way to many times. Whenever i put my self out there I get fuсking jumped and beaten by a bunch of Brutes. This world is brutal for Autist..!!

hambrony

Incels.Net Novice
Discuss.
Determine the best aspects of your personality and improve upon them, throw out whatever doesn't work. This is a lot harder than it seems. For example, just abandoning any unlikable aspect of yourself just to please people in disingenuous, so you need to decide what's core to your values. For me, I very easily annoy people with discussing politics, but I feel that politics are something that are irresponsible to ignore so I just accept the negative reactions. But while some people may hate it, others acknowledge it may be annoying, but still passionate. Other stuff may be shitty characteristics that not getting rid of is just stubbornness. On the flip side, what works about you? Hammer that home without trying to force it.

GeraltOfRivia

Incels.Net Master
Discuss.
Just another bullshit advice that never works on average or sub-average men. Everyone gives the same stupid advice but then you see girls with tons of make-up, so how come they are not being "themselves"?

hambrony

Incels.Net Novice
Amiya said:
Discuss.
Just another bullshit advice that never works on average or sub-average men. Everyone gives the same stupid advice but then you see girls with tons of make-up, so how come they are not being "themselves"?
They are being themselves. They enjoy makeup. It's a fun thing to do. You can pretty easily determine the girls that do it just for attention, because they're usually airheaded and/or boring as fuck. Like the difference between guys that workout because it makes them feel good, and guys that do it just to impress girls - the latter being boring fucks.

GeraltOfRivia

Incels.Net Master
Amiya said:
Discuss.
Determine the best aspects of your personality and improve upon them, throw out whatever doesn't work. This is a lot harder than it seems. For example, just abandoning any unlikable aspect of yourself just to please people in disingenuous, so you need to decide what's core to your values. For me, I very easily annoy people with discussing politics, but I feel that politics are something that are irresponsible to ignore so I just accept the negative reactions. But while some people may hate it, others acknowledge it may be annoying, but still passionate. Other stuff may be shitty characteristics that not getting rid of is just stubbornness. On the flip side, what works about you? Hammer that home without trying to force it.
So what if we did that already? I was very anxious and shy back in the day, but I improved upon myself, being more sociable, interesting and flirty. Guess what? The results are the same, no matter how hard you try these bullshit advice about "having a better personality" the results stay the same because your face and height stay the same and cannot be changed. You talk like we had not tried everything already, like we had not worked hard enough to be better and improve ourselves. You have no idea through what kind of things us incels went through to try and get a romantic relationship.

hambrony

Incels.Net Novice
hambrony said:
Amiya said:
Discuss.
So what if we did that already? I was very anxious and shy back in the day, but I improved upon myself, being more sociable, interesting and flirty. Guess what? The results are the same, no matter how hard you try these bullshit advice about "having a better personality" the results stay the same because your face and height stay the same and cannot be changed. You talk like we had not tried everything already, like we had not worked hard enough to be better and improve ourselves. You have no idea through what kind of things us incels went through to try and get a romantic relationship.
I think that mostly has to do with having too high of standards. All of the people I see complaining about the model-looking girls judging them, turn around and mock overweight girls. If you're ugly, then give an ugly girl a chance.

GeraltOfRivia

Incels.Net Master
GeraltOfRivia said:
Amiya said:
Discuss.
They are being themselves. They enjoy makeup. It's a fun thing to do. You can pretty easily determine the girls that do it just for attention, because they're usually airheaded and/or boring as fuck. Like the difference between guys that workout because it makes them feel good, and guys that do it just to impress girls - the latter being boring fucks.
You honestly compare workout with make-up? Make-up is fake and easy to do, just a bunch of chemicals thrown on your face. And it should be considered false advertisement cause after she takes off the makeup, then she looks totally different. Work-out however is natural, requires hard work and determination and it could take months to see the results. And you have to eat well and sleep well as well to see good results on you.

hambrony

Incels.Net Novice
hambrony said:
GeraltOfRivia said:
You honestly compare workout with make-up? Make-up is fake and easy to do, just a bunch of chemicals thrown on your face. And it should be considered false advertisement cause after she takes off the makeup, then she looks totally different. Work-out however is natural, requires hard work and determination and it could take months to see the results. And you have to eat well and sleep well as well to see good results on you.
What do you want me to say? You can have this attitude all you want, but it speaks to me that you haven't actually tried improving your personality. Even as a guy, I'd find this unattractive.

GeraltOfRivia

Incels.Net Master
GeraltOfRivia said:
hambrony said:
I think that mostly has to do with having too high of standards. All of the people I see complaining about the model-looking girls judging them, turn around and mock overweight girls. If you're ugly, then give an ugly girl a chance.
You really think we did not did that already? You think we as incels can afford to reject a woman? Mate, we are rejected even by the fat ones or ugly ones, even those ones have high standards. Of course, we wouldn't want a handicapped woman cause some of us want healthy children you know. But just assuming that we incels have high standards is absolutely ridiculous. Have you come here to mock us only?

GeraltOfRivia

Incels.Net Master
GeraltOfRivia said:
hambrony said:
What do you want me to say? You can have this attitude all you want, but it speaks to me that you haven't actually tried improving your personality. Even as a guy, I'd find this unattractive.
So for the fact that I speak facts I am unattractive? Had you talked to me in real life? You think I can just throw my emotions in real life? No mate, everybody is different online and in real life. Try and and assume and mock and doubt my efforts all you want,cause with your attitude, your stay on the forum is short-lived. So be a gentleman as you think yourself to be and leave us alone, alright?

Kurdey

Isolated Hell
i remember one of my friends introducing me to this sl*t fuckin foid that supposedly had a "crush" on me. but she didn't like my personality and wanted me to change it to her standards. of course i never did because i'm not going to fake it and pretend to be someone else. "be yourself" is bullshit, basically telling you "set your personality to a foid's standards, as yours is quite shitty and you should change it."

also, that was only the one time a foid had a "crush" on me, never had another one after that.

i know some other people here has shittier luck then me, but i'm just telling by my experience.