Theres an Old chinese curse.. "May you live in Interesting times"....

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
I think between womens fcked up attitudes, the normies and simps ruling culture, our incel situations and suffering, the REVERSAL of morality according to society, what USED to be considered "Evil" is now called "good" and accepted as such.. PLUS the insanity of corona, and whats happening to everything right now... I certain think that THESE times QUALIFY as Interesting...

NoHopeNoFear

Tathāgata
Hidden said:
We really live in ѕhit times. I wish I was born in 1930
During the Depression? Nah. I wish I was born in 1946. Boomers had it the easiest and got to grow up in the 1950s and early 1960s, at the very peak of human history.
I would go with some time in the 1800s, it wouldn't be easy but it would be aesthetic as fuck, imagine being born in some quaint little town in England and marrying a girl you met in the village. None of this sex before marriage crap, you marry and die together. Smoke a pipe like bilbo baggins-esque motherfucker. Country hasn't been swamped with immigrants.

I fucking kek every time I hear MGTOWcels talk about how the "good old days" weren't so great. Sure there was more disease but i'll risk it for some better societal cohesion. As to women, they were infinitely better.

OysterSauce

‏‏‎
I would go with some time in the 1800s, it wouldn't be easy but it would be aesthetic as fuck, imagine being born in some quaint little town in England and marrying a girl you met in the village. None of this sex before marriage crap, you marry and die together. Smoke a pipe like bilbo baggins-esque motherfucker. Country hasn't been swamped with immigrants.
Yeah, 1800s was another possibility, maybe 1840s or 1870s for me. Or hell, maybe even the Middle Ages.

I fuсking kek every time I hear MGTOWcels talk about how the "good old days" weren't so great.
Oh yes, some assholes like to complain about other people wishing they were born in a different era. Old times may have been harsher for sure, but also much simpler. Modern life is ridiculously complex.

NoHopeNoFear

Tathāgata
KhhvForEternity said:
Yeah, 1800s was another possibility, maybe 1840s or 1870s for me. Or hell, maybe even the Middle Ages.

KhhvForEternity said:
I fuсking kek every time I hear MGTOWcels talk about how the "good old days" weren't so great.
Oh yes, some assholes like to complain about other people wishing they were born in a different era. Old times may have been harsher for sure, but also much simpler. Modern life is ridiculously complex.
You have to recognise that there is a matrix, mentally unplug from society, conquer your own biology and complete the individuation process that was carried out by alchemists in the middle ages. Bro I just wanted to live on a farm and have some kids and smoke up my brutha.

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
OysterSauce said:
Hidden said:
We really live in ѕhit times. I wish I was born in 1930
During the Depression? Nah. I wish I was born in 1946. Boomers had it the easiest and got to grow up in the 1950s and early 1960s, at the very peak of human history.

I fuсking kek every time I hear MGTOWcels talk about how the "good old days" weren't so great. Sure there was more disease but i'll risk it for some better societal cohesion. As to women, they were infinitely better.
That sounds VERY COMFORTABLE to me.... Yes, they still had typhoid, and polio, but life was SIMPLER, and incels were beyond rare, women did NOT have todays impossible standards... Quaint cabin life with a nice wife, good simple food, and quiet contryside to sit on a porch and look at would be IDEAL!! Id give up video games and internet for that..

NoHopeNoFear

Tathāgata
KhhvForEternity said:
OysterSauce said:

I fuсking kek every time I hear MGTOWcels talk about how the "good old days" weren't so great. Sure there was more disease but i'll risk it for some better societal cohesion. As to women, they were infinitely better.
That sounds VERY COMFORTABLE to me.... Yes, they still had typhoid, and polio, but life was SIMPLER, and incels were beyond rare, women did NOT have todays impossible standards... Quaint cabin life with a nice wife, good simple food, and quiet contryside to sit on a porch and look at would be IDEAL!! Id give up video games and internet for that..
Polio and typhoid was in the cities mostly. If you're a country boy it doesn't matter

nearcel/ volcel

STRANGE UNCLE
If i were in a better financial situation, then yes, this could be an interesting time; i could stay at home, REALLY get cozy, observe, relax, work on projects, chill etc. It could be a very interesting one-of-a-kind stay at home vacation.

Instead, i have to work. i cannot afford NOT to. And being out and about in public in itself is risky health-wise.

So, NO. NOT interesting for me. Quite nerve racking, stressful and frightening.

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
If i were in a better financial situation, then yes, this could be an interesting time; i could stay at home, REALLY get cozy, observe, relax, work on projects, chill etc. It could be a very interesting one-of-a-kind stay at home vacation.

Instead, i have to work. i cannot afford NOT to. And being out and about in public in itself is risky health-wise.

So, NO. NOT interesting for me. Quite nerve racking, stressful and frightening.
Thats the POINT!!! its a CURSE remember..