There really is no point to having the Bluepill Section.

StoicNihilist

Disillusioned Misanthrope. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
More often than not, foids and Chads just use this section to mock and belittle us. Very little in the way of intellectual conversation happens here. It's just a bunch of empty platitudes, retаrded bluepill "advice", and ѕhit posting by normies. And when we debate them and demonstrate how stupid their arguments are, they just get hostile and end up getting banned anyways. Why continue keeping this stupid section on life support that's leeching on this forum and dragging us down? Pull the plug already.

On top of this, I seen incels on discord and another forum consider us to be a fuсking joke for letting foids on here and letting their bullshit slide. They refuse to make an account here for that reason, and I don't doubt that this section has driven some users away.

There were a few foids who were interesting to talk to, but they were few and far between. Hardly worth the trouble for keeping this section.

That's just my $0.02, maybe some normies/foids here can convince me otherwise. I'm all ears.

Amiya

Rhodes Island
Women come here for the attention and validation (positive or negative). And then there are the normies and degenerates (traps, gays, etc). Nothing good comes from their mouths.

Since i registered here the last year, i didn't see any good discussion here in this section, more like it was women talking about their pasts relationships, sexual experiences, and some people simping. Horrible. You know there is something wrong with them when they decide to come in men only sites like this or r9k or other. You just have to go and see there the type of women who hang around these sites. They all share the same characteristics.

StoicNihilist

OysterSauce said:
Almost half of all posts are on the bluepill section. It's by far the most active of all the sections. And the threads are funny stuff.
Cause people love roasting foids
JustAWittyCel said:
OysterSauce said:
Almost half of all posts are on the bluepill section. It's by far the most active of all the sections. And the threads are funny stuff.
roasting foids is some pretty nice kekfuel
Ok? You can easily go to Reddit or literally anywhere else to talk to foids.

An incel forum should cater to incels. That's just my honest opinion.

NoHopeNoFear

Tathāgata
JustAWittyCel said:
OysterSauce said:
KhhvForEternity said:
JustAWittyCel said:
roasting foids is some pretty nice kekfuel
Ok? You can easily go to Reddit or literally anywhere else to talk to foids.

An incel forum should cater to incels. That's just my honest opinion.
No I completely agree, but we don't have the mod power to take down that ѕhit. I think the righteous thing to do would be to just ignore it.

OysterSauce

‏‏‎
As long as they behave respectfully, I don't have a problem with them. (The ones who are disrespectful deserve nothing other than being destroyed, though.)

You are free to ignore them. The admin added an option to hide the bluepill section from the settings if you can't handle it.

NoHopeNoFear

Tathāgata
As long as they behave respectfully, I don't have a problem with them. (The ones who are disrespectful deserve nothing other than being destroyed, though.)

You are free to ignore them. The admin added an option to hide the bluepill section from the settings if you can't handle it.
Really? Nice

StoicNihilist

I personally don't care what they say honestly and for the most part I do just ignore it.

But a big argument that I'm trying to make here is that the Bluepill Section is driving away incels who would have potentially made an account. Or even has driven past members away.

Like I've mentioned, I seen incels on discord and another forum talk about this place like it's a fuсking joke for letting foids on here who often just come here to stir ѕhit up and not provide meaningful discussion.

I'm saying that LETTING FOIDS ON HERE IS HURTING OUR USERBASE NUMBERS.

That is my greatest concern and arguement for getting rid of it.

Amiya

Rhodes Island
"Hehehe let's just ignore this cancer that is killing me, you can always ignore it, right? There are people who enjoys it, is fun. Who the fuck cares if is killing me?"

The mental gymnastics people do here just to keep the wahman and simp for them is incredible.

FatCel

I'm against blue pill section due to these reasons but we would lose all of the legendary threads that have been posted some of us would lose allot of reaction scores if were gonna take away blue pill section we should archive all of the threads or just lock the whole section so no one can post to it anymore the last one sounds the best

FatCel

OysterSauce

‏‏‎
I'm against blue pill section due to these reasons but we would lose all of the legendary threads that have been posted some of us would lose allot of reaction scores if were gonna take away blue pill section we should archive all of the threads or just lock the whole section so no one can post to it anymore the last one sounds the best
Blue pill section doesn't need to be deleted locking it for any further posts and interactions is a better idea everyone gets happy which is a good end result
Agreed.