There may be some truth to this....

Stargazer

Femoid
I’ve been on a rollercoaster since this issue was brought to my attention. My initial reaction was anger, then bewilderment, partial-sympathy and now genuine concern…

Putting all ‘triggering’ terminology aside (which is what fueled my initial rage) and looking into actual research and statistics I have come to the sad conclusion that there is merit in what a lot of incels are claiming.

This is a multi-faceted issue, there is no single thing/ person/ gender you can place the ‘blame’ on for this modern phenomenon. There is evidence to suggest that certain things – particularly the sexual revolution which began around 60’s – has had a serious impact on dating culture and left a lot of men out of the race entirely. I used to think the story of sad, lonely men who couldn’t find a girl was a tale as old as time… and whilst that is true to a degree there is no way to deny that this is increasing at an alarming rate and pushing normal, average men (Because most of you men are nowhere near as ugly as you think you are) into the same category as the true dregs of society who had always historically occupied the very bottom of the dating pool. And honestly, this is not their fault, and if I were one of them, I imagine I’d be pretty damn pissed about it too.

Serious research needs to be made and an open, honest and non-threatening dialogue opened. I feel society needs to be concerned with this as in the long-run it has the potential to affect the entire human race – women included. And as such should involve us all. My fear is a lot of the men on here (the one’s with the actual personal experience we need to talk to) are so far gone they are no longer willing to have an impassive conversation with us about this. Something’s gotta give and i'm willing to explore options, if you are willing to engage.

StrangeMan1

Malicious Wraith
Do you happen to be a so called "femcel"?

@love Look here this woman makes a half decent point., except she isn't going far enough by stating that the West is in systemic decline.

Last edited:

Stargazer

Femoid
So what exactly has motivated you to have concern for them? Women are not exactly known for social conservatism in this era so this interests me.
It was mostly a chain reaction. I came across the term incell by chance a few days ago and it peaked my interest and i did some research that took me through a number of emotions and opinions as explained above.

The concern came mainly from two factors a) Some of the messages really did pull at my heart strings. I was initially put off by some of the vulgar comments but after a bit of time and making the concious decision to open my mind a bit and not allow myself to be triggered, i realised this comes from a place of pain, not hatred. I put myself in your shoes (as best as my lack of understanding could manage) and thought how i would feel living a lifetime in your situation and realised the outcome would be much the same.

B) Doing actual non-biased research on the subject and realising the truth to what a lot of you are claiming. I honestly, truly thought it would be a lot of bull****, but i was wrong. Its not just your emotions and self-pity talking, there is evidence to back it up.

My want to do something about it is because firstly it is unfair - and secondly if left unchecked it could develop into something serious within our society.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
Cucktears will never believe this, however Plato said it, no one is more hated than he who says the truth
Strictly speaking, the fact that such people are hated doesn't mean that those who are hated the most tell the truth.

Correct me if I'm wrong but the most hated group in the Nazi Germany was Jews and, as Hitler wrote in "Mein Kampf", it was to an extent because of the media they controlled and used to push an agenda convenient for them, something that was not true.

Maybe I'm factually or semantically wrong with this example, but the point is that if one statement follows from the other, it doesn't necessarily hold in the opposite direction.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Platitudes dont mix with the overly analytical mind. Yes sometimes truth tellers are also the most loved. And sometimes liars are the most hated. Platitudes like "He who tells truth is most hated" only applies to a certain context, like if around bluepills if you speak truths you will be hated.

Stargazer

Femoid
Platitudes dont mix with the overly analytical mind. Yes sometimes truth tellers are also the most loved. And sometimes liars are the most hated. Platitudes like "He who tells truth is most hated" only applies to a certain context, like if around bluepills if you speak truths you will be hated.
Not necessarily - I don't hate you for the truths you tell. As said above, after doing some non-biased research i am starting to understand that there is truth in a lot of what you say. My issue is more the derogatory speech and threats - which is what incited my initial anger when i first learnt of your community and their struggles.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Not necessarily - I don't hate you for the truths you tell. As said above, after doing some non-biased research i am starting to understand that there is truth in a lot of what you say. My issue is more the derogatory speech and threats - which is what incited my initial anger when i first learnt of your community and their struggles.
You aren't blue pilled though. Blue pills dont do research.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Aha - I think i may have misunderstood what the terminology meant initially. I assumed it meant you thought there was still hope, but now i take it to mean 'those who refuse to believe'? Is that correct?
Bluepill refers to just an ignorant view of reality. Bluepills have no views of their own, they just parrot whatever they hear on CNN.

Stargazer

Femoid
You inadvertently admitted that women's standards are too high in your first post.
How so? Not that im disagreeing necessarily. I think that may be one of the factors of the issue - but i feel its more of a by-product rather than the cause. And i also dont think its entirely intentional. There are a lot of powers at play here.