THERE ARE NO PREDATORS ON THE INTERNET (An observation)

Ricepill

Incels.Net Master
I've said it. There. are. no. predators. on. the. bloody. web. Why you wonder? BECAUSE IT'S FULL OF CUCKOLD COUPLE CATFISHERS. How would there be fuсking predators if a platform is full of attention seeking degenerates?

Okay, let's say they exist which completely defeats my thread's title, but in terms of quantity, who prevails? Those who catfish. How would I support this? On YouTube, there are tons of catfishing videos conducted on Cuckord which influences its audiences to do the same thing for ATTENTION. Now, I don't know which kind of sick fuck enjoys watching/making these kinds of videos but hell no, I surely don't.

To clarify, I'm not trying to justify the rejected beta males actions or what a pompous hypocritical child desperate for validation points on the intrawebs would call a simp, but as a male who hates women, sex, and those who act upon it, not to mention I'm logical and a genuinely nice person. It is easy to say that they are victims and the catfisher is the culprit who needs to be prosecuted in a case yet to be filed.

Saint Mentalcel

Inspiring the Weak and Defenseless like C-S-H
Anyone who thinks going after prime teenagers is "pedophilia" has such a cuck mentality, 14/15/16 is acceptable by all means and only beta cuckolds would disagree with that as it looks like they'd take anything soyciety shoves down their throats without complaint. I will not date a middle aged roastie or an old hag because that's what soyciety wants me to have, fuck that. I either get a young reasonably aged foid or nothing at all, i don't give a ѕhit if i stay virgin. It's about dying with pride than dying as a scared simp piece of ѕhit.