The White Pill

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Post deleted because i was planning on making up a white pill and you are trying to hijack the meaning of what I was planning.

Also deleted because its blue-pill af.

This is your first warning. Next post like this gets a ban.

WhitePill

Incels.Net Junior
Really? I express an interest in helping incels try to not be so pathetic and lonely and it gets removed? As I said in the original post, you create an echo chamber of idiocy with no hope of escaping the reality you live in.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
WhitePill said:
Really? I express an interest in helping incels try to not be so pathetic and lonely and it gets removed? As I said in the original post, you create an echo chamber of idiocy with no hope of escaping the reality you live in.
Firstly, calling it an echo chamber of idiocy is rude. Most of the people on this website seem pretty intelligent. Present company not withstanding.

If you call us idiots one more time you're getting banned.

WhitePill

Incels.Net Junior
I'm not calling you the users of the website idiots, present company not withstanding, I'm calling the reverb of thoughts that women are worthless and it's all their fault you're not getting laid idiotic. If they are so intelligent then why haven't they figured that out yet? Also, why did you use firstly if you weren't going to make a secondary point?

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
WhitePill said:
I'm not calling you the users of the website idiots, present company not withstanding, I'm calling the reverb of thoughts that women are worthless and it's all their fault you're not getting laid idiotic. If they are so intelligent then why haven't they figured that out yet? Also, why did you use firstly if you weren't going to make a secondary point?
This post is what's idiotic. Most of the people here don't believe women are worthless. If that is what they believe then incel wouldn't even be a thing. The reason incel is a problem is because they value women and don't have a woman. People only miss stuff that they value. If they don't value something, then they don't miss it. This is 2+2=4 stuff and I feel like I'm wasting my breath.

If you had any brains at all you would know there is a difference between being intelligent and getting rich. Tesla was more intelligent than Edison yet Edison was the one who got rich.

I thought it was common knowledge, 2+2 stuff that intelligent nerds usually got bullied by chads, and that it was chads who got all the girls. This is common, knowledge from the 90's. 2+2=4 stuff. Yet now people are acting like this is some kind of profound secret and brand new.

Everything you say is just blue pill like you are still not understanding key points. We even make threads saying not all women are bad and rotten. But I guess it goes on deaf ears. Instead some rude self-rightous asshole comes on here, insults everybody and patronizes us acting like you are better than us, acting like you are a white knight and nothing but nice to women and that all are problems would be solved just by being nicer people. When the mathematics are obvious. That there are good and nice women, but obviously everyone is going to be wanting those and those women will most likely go for high status chads and we will have nothing.