The USA is the WORST country in the world for males..

Lordgoro

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/third-world-stressed-worried-pain-120007986.html
As a SINGLE male in the USA, I have to say we are maybe one of the TOP 5 WORST countries in the WORLD to live in, UNLESS you are GOOD LOOKING(model looks) OR RICH, or have INCREDIBLE charm somehow! MANY males cannot ever get LAID, cannot EVER get a girlfriend, dates, or ANY girls interested in them... Therefore CANT have wives, children, or the "families" that account for so much happiness in these smaller but happier countries... MANY males in the usa, unless they fit in those three categories(looks,charm,rich) are SCREWED for LIFE!!

Malakai

I've never lived in another country so I cannot agree with 100% certainty.
Fun fact though, we are now killing more civilians in the middle east than the Taliban, so maybe this is deserved

Xero1101

I would argue Canada is, everything from the education system, judicial system and even health care system is gynocentric and geared towards girls and women first.

Girls & Women have more rights than Boys & Men in Canada. Although an argument can be made that says to the same for all western countries US included, but if you even so much as look at a woman the wrong way in Canada and she feels like claiming sexual assault you’re going to be charged regardless or not if there is a stitch of evidence or not.

JuliusCaesar

Canada and Sweden are FARRRRRRRRRRR worse than the US for males jfl. The US isn't great for males at the moment but its not the worst either.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
JuliusCaesar said:
Canada and Sweden are FARRRRRRRRRRR worse than the US for males jfl. The US isn't great for males at the moment but its not the worst either.
Discuss and elaborate please.

tremor

Staff Member
Lounge user
lordoftheincels said:
Discuss and elaborate please.
IMO suffices it to mention cohabitation law cuckoldry, which is a thing in these two and only in some states of the US AFAIK. Basically it means you can get straight to divorce rape without even marrying, just if you live together with a female for long enough.

JustBeingMe

Back it up, what do you really want out of a relationship with a woman? Because in all countries, cultures, and societies women want the same basic things from a man; protection, food, babies, and sex. It's important to note that in advanced societies they can achieve many of those ends without the need for a man. However, that gives birth to new needs (yea!); someone that makes them laugh, who understands them (even if she's batty af), who has their back no matter what, who supports them, and who constantly challenges them (big one). ALWAYS REMEMBER THE FIRST LEVEL REQUIREMENTS. If you fuck up and get too sensitive or talk about your insecurities she will stop respecting you. SO DON"T EVER DO THAT. And you can't love them. You can say you love them, but you can't actually love them or they will fuck you over. It's crazy I know, but so are relationships.

Biggest thing to do is look in the mirror and say would I date me? If not, why? Fix those things. Women like Kings, not serfs. Kings have integrity, power, show mercy, defends the kingdom, trusts his intuition, and fights for whats principle.

Walt Disney and Stan Lee did all the footwork for us to set the tone. Women in advanced societies are conditioned to want to be saved by a charming prince, a knight in shining armor, or superhero. If you can achieve a high level of "save", then appearances don't matter as much.

Also, Elvis Presley, James Dean, and Jason Momoa have set the stage for what is "sexy" body language-wise... but don't forget Dad bod and the new MILF, "Daddy" are in style. You don't have to be good looking and young, but the confidence and swag are still important. Also, hygiene...

Really depends on how you want to approach it. You can be all manipulation and games, all about a long-term relationship; both of which require the most work... or a healthy mixture of the two that works for you. You will always have to persuade, so there is no such thing as "no games" relationships. Personally, relationships are a distraction from my goals and what I want to achieve in life, so I don't put much priority on them. Drives the women absolutely crazy, lol ;)

tremor

Staff Member
Lounge user
JustBeingMe said:
Back it up, what do you really want out of a relationship with a woman? Because in all countries, cultures, and societies women want the same basic things from a man; protection, food, babies, and sex. It's important to note that in advanced societies they can achieve many of those ends without the need for a man. However, that gives birth to new needs (yea!); someone that makes them laugh, who understands them (even if she's batty af), who has their back no matter what, who supports them, and who constantly challenges them (big one). ALWAYS REMEMBER THE FIRST LEVEL REQUIREMENTS. If you fuck up and get too sensitive or talk about your insecurities she will stop respecting you. SO DON"T EVER DO THAT. And you can't love them. You can say you love them, but you can't actually love them or they will fuck you over. It's crazy I know, but so are relationships.

Biggest thing to do is look in the mirror and say would I date me? If not, why? Fix those things. Women like Kings, not serfs. Kings have integrity, power, show mercy, defends the kingdom, trusts his intuition, and fights for whats principle.

Walt Disney and Stan Lee did all the footwork for us to set the tone. Women in advanced societies are conditioned to want to be saved by a charming prince, a knight in shining armor, or superhero. If you can achieve a high level of "save", then appearances don't matter as much.

Also, Elvis Presley, James Dean, and Jason Momoa have set the stage for what is "sexy" body language-wise... but don't forget Dad bod and the new MILF, "Daddy" are in style. You don't have to be good looking and young, but the confidence and swag are still important. Also, hygiene...

Really depends on how you want to approach it. You can be all manipulation and games, all about a long-term relationship; both of which require the most work... or a healthy mixture of the two that works for you. You will always have to persuade, so there is no such thing as "no games" relationships. Personally, relationships are a distraction from my goals and what I want to achieve in life, so I don't put much priority on them. Drives the women absolutely crazy, lol ;)
Basically they only want Chad and orbiters. So what? Who does that help?

nobodyimportant89

Why? Isnt it just like any other country ?
Cuz woman get less time in jail and can keep the kids? Naah
A woman can literally rape a child and get probation because she cries in court. A man will get 30 years like It's peanuts for the same offense.

That's essentially what industrialization has done to us.

Really here in Europe is no different - it is essentially a colony of the US. There exists no soul of culture which once permeated the lands of realism and at least some authenticity. Just opportunism. It is really no wonder why people are now so cynical and mentally ill.