The universe is literally against me:

Mehtea

No girl to send couple memes to
Me: this girl showed me slightest bit of attention even though the probability of this was 0.00001%, maybe I should at least ask her on a date. Even if there is no second date and I fuck up, I'm fine with it. All's better than drooling over a foreign bitch I will never fuck.

Universe: boom, war

Girl:sorry anon, we will meet in a more peaceful time

Me: okay this war will be over in a few days

Universe: sike bitch the blitzkrieg failed, this will be a war of exhaustion in trenches just like ww1.

Conspiracy theory number 75: the war was started by girls to not go on dates with me.

RelapseCel

Incels.Net Master
Me: this girl showed me slightest bit of attention even though the probability of this was 0.00001%, maybe I should at least ask her on a date. Even if there is no second date and I fuck up, I'm fine with it. All's better than drooling over a foreign bitch I will never fuck.

Universe: sike bitch the blitzkrieg failed, this will be a war of exhaustion in trenches just like ww1.

Conspiracy theory number 75: the war was started by girls to not go on dates with me.
Conspiracy theory 76 - covid was invented to stop me getting any sex.

wakame

Empty soul

I feel like cockroach sometimes