The types of girls to avoid/red flags...

Preston87

Incels.Net Novice
If they have tattoos.
If they have a nose ring.
If they dyed their hair.
If they wear leggings.
If they're single mothers.
If they support feminism.
If they can't keep a man.
If she suffers from Bipolar or BPD.
If she has an OnlyFans.
If she has Daddy issues.
If she calls herself a queen.
If she had sex with 5 different men or more. Etc etc...

Stay away from these women fellas. It's not worth it...

lowstatusmale

The Incel of Incels
If they have tattoos.
If they have a nose ring.
If they dyed their hair.
If they wear leggings.
If they can't keep a man.
If she has an OnlyFans.
If she has Daddy issues.
If she had sex with 5 different men or more. Etc etc...

Stay away from these women fellas. It's not worth it...
Aaron Clarey gives women a point if Dad is around and preferably she has a good relationship with him. I know this can have a positive effect on a woman's emotional stability. As an older guy though, women with Daddy issues may be a little more open to have a relationship with me if they felt something was missing from the absence of their father growing up. Also Dads may provide unrealistic expectations for her future husband. The general utility of men is going down. Old school dads are hard to measure up to.

Clownworldcell

Incels.Net Novice
I can see how supporting feminism is the biggest red flag it just gives them away as the type that doesn’t think for themselves in favour of supporting the way the media sells the outrage and panic to support an anti male agenda full of myths that can easily be disproven.

TheRiddler

Incels.net Super Villian
How can we judge people because they wear a nose ring or if they wear leggings?

The issue I have is your long list can be interpretated as being superficial, the exact behaviour we're all trying to get away from. The measure you use will be often used against you. Personally if a girl is a feminist and wants to date me then I will date her. If she wears a nose ring / wears leggings i will date her. Im not against feminism from a equality point of view, im against the agents who say they're feminists and do/say things to try and hurt men or cause division in our society.

We have to rise above what a lot of bad people are trying to do in our society. Are you seriously saying if a cute girl was to ask you out you would reject her because she wears a nose ring? The issue i have is people come here and read this and then think us incels deserve all the pain we recieve - when a lot of us are not female hating womanisers who want to rape all women........ infact i often stand up for women when i see something bad going down.

Men and women should work in collaboration to solve issues in our society. But im not saying its bad to have standards.... its just i think someday you might miss out on finding someone because she had a nose ring..... that would be voluntary celibacy.

Last edited:

bcroger2

Incels.Net Master
These don’t apply to me. I would date just about anyone who is not extremely ugly or obese( I would not be able to get my dick hard on them, or have sex)

PapaEmeritus

Shortcel
To be honest I'd date any girl at this point except someone with bipolar (unless it was being treated), single mothers, extremist SJWs, or who has an OnlyFans or other online prostіtution profile. I simply don't care who I date anymore, I just want to find someone to go out with. Too bad it'll never happen either way.

bcroger2

Incels.Net Master
To be honest I'd date any girl at this point except someone with bipolar (unless it was being treated), single mothers, extremist SJWs, or who has an OnlyFans or other online prostіtution profile. I simply don't care who I date anymore, I just want to find someone to go out with. Too bad it'll never happen either way.
I would date them as well. I would not date an actual prostіtute though because that could give me AIDS

I would date anyone else tho.

lowstatusmale

The Incel of Incels
I am not crazy about tattoos or nose rings, but I make no moral judgement about someone who has them. It is just a cultural thing. Died hair can be fun as long as it doesn't limit a person's ability to find work. I would have to consider the reason why a woman is a single mom and what kind of mom she is before I would turn one down. I would favor a woman who has kids over a woman has had an abortion(s) any day. (But a single mom who has had a revolving door of step-dads in her kid's lives is probably a pretty selfish person.) Mental illness is very hard to deal with. You might be able to find a real gem with these problems, but could be a lot of work. It's an absolute deal breaker if a woman is promiscuous or is super-entitled. If a woman sits on the fence with me (runs hot and cold) or is abusive it's not worth it either. Feminism? Depends on her age. Older women should know better. If she's a feminist, she's probably not going to have a healthy perspective on you or the challenges you face.

You have to consider whether or not a relationship with a woman is a committed thing or if you are just getting into the relationship for the experience. If being with a woman makes your life harder, the love you get from her might not be enough over time. We'll put down Chad for being a serial-monogamist, but will more than likely find ourselves in the same position if we get in relationships with challenging women too. Are you willing to put your best effort into a relationship that will make your life significantly harder; even commit to it? If it doesn't work out, will you both leave better off for your time together?

Last edited:

Uncommon

MEXICAN INCEL
If she has an OnlyFans.
If she has Daddy issues.
Those ones are the worsts ones...and the problem is that in nowadays society most femoids are those ones...

PapaEmeritus

Shortcel
PapaEmeritus said:
I would date them as well. I would not date an actual prostіtute though because that could give me AIDS

That's why I'm reluctant to solicit one online. God only knows what those who get paid to prostіtute themselves are crawling with. Some of em probably have diseases that scientists haven't even discovered yet.

Clownworldcell

Incels.Net Novice
bcroger2 said:
PapaEmeritus said:

That's why I'm reluctant to solicit one online. God only knows what those who get paid to prostіtute themselves are crawling with. Some of em probably have diseases that scientists haven't even discovered yet.
I live in Australia where brotheLs are legal and Lady’s who work there have mandatory tests to maintain there job the prostitutes at brotheLs even do mandatory health checks on their customers if they think your not safe to get in bed with after the health check you get your money refunded

Clownworldcell

Incels.Net Novice
How can we judge people because they wear a nose ring or if they wear leggings?

The issue I have is your long list can be interpretated as being superficial, the exact behaviour we're all trying to get away from. The measure you use will be often used against you. Personally if a girl is a feminist and wants to date me then I will date her. If she wears a nose ring / wears leggings i will date her. Im not against feminism from a equality point of view, im against the agents who say they're feminists and do/say things to try and hurt men or cause division in our society.

We have to rise above what a lot of bad people are trying to do in our society. Are you seriously saying if a cute girl was to ask you out you would reject her because she wears a nose ring? The issue i have is people come here and read this and then think us incels deserve all the pain we recieve - when a lot of us are not female hating womanisers who want to rape all women........ infact i often stand up for women when i see something bad going down.

Men and women should work in collaboration to solve issues in our society. But im not saying its bad to have standards.... its just i think someday you might miss out on finding someone because she had a nose ring..... that would be voluntary celibacy.
I agree with you I was taught to never judge unless you wanted to be judged this gave me the thought that if someone insults someone because they insulted them doesn’t it make both of them as bad as each other. I agree with your comment because it points out that if someone red flags someone on superficial reasons that it won’t be suprising if that person gets red flagged for being to shallow in what they wish to attain. When you went in to the part about rejections it made me think of how the implications can be perceived because from one side it can be seen as an implication of a rejection for shallow reasons while the other side can just see it as an implication of turn off’s

bcroger2

Incels.Net Master
If you refuse to date a foid because they are a democrat or sjw or whatever them you are a volcel. 65% of young foids (18-29) voted for Biden. Most are self described femitards. Only Chad can have those standards.