The truth is Girls are the more powerful sex, And Boys are weak

Amiya

Rhodes Island
Amiya said:
666Babypeach said:
I´m too drunk to tell what was fake and what wasn´t. but a funny conversation anyway
What the fuck are you saying? You are drunk and sucking Chads cock, that you don't know what the fuck is happening here?, This bitches keep coming, soon this place will have more females than males. Truly sad and over.
realtalk: I respect your space so I can leave if you prefer.
You don't respect ѕhit, that's why you are posting wh*re. Disappear from my sight.

FatCel

Staff member
I thought I am here for the same reason as you are but I get the differences
FatCel said:
666Babypeach said:
no I only drunk the beer.
and I have wifi in the kitchen, hidden allowed me for today
Your gonna need to be punished for this and very harshly no more wifi for you your in my house and you will obey my rules make me a hamburger I'm hungry
ask Hidden for permisson
What differences ? A femoid cant be an incel fuck off

FatCel

Staff member
FatCel said:
volceliac said:
Date me then dont have to orbit I cant get a date and will seriously date you if u ask me
God you are pathetic your only looking for betabux I have faith in that the mods will bann you so u can enjoy that
I dont want money or anything literally just a date
Like probably as much as incels on here
Do u want proof im a girl?
LARP I dont care what you have to say go look for some cuck orbiters somewhere else

Amiya

Rhodes Island
FatCel said:
666Babypeach said:
no I only drunk the beer.
and I have wifi in the kitchen, hidden allowed me for today
Your gonna need to be punished for this and very harshly no more wifi for you your in my house and you will obey my rules make me a hamburger I'm hungry
ask Hidden for permisson
You are not the same, you are just another bitch who comes here for attention, and it seems like you suceeded already. Get lost and stay in the basement, you retаrd.

666Babypeach said:
FatCel said:
ask Hidden for permisson
You are not the same, you are just another bitch who comes here for attention, and it seems like you suceeded already. Get lost and stay in the basement, you retаrd.
sorry. but I wish you all well .

Amiya

Rhodes Island
Amiya said:
666Babypeach said:
ask Hidden for permisson
sorry. but I wish you all well .
Yeah keep your ѕhit on orbiterscord. fuсking wh*re.