The truth is Girls are the more powerful sex, And Boys are weak

Ojdhin

Others look for waifus, I make my own waifu
ElfGirl is trying very hard. To do what I am not too sure.

Amiya

Rhodes Island
You are literally mass producing garbage threads. You are weak as ѕhit bitch. Your pusѕy won't save you.

Fiesta Payasos

Doomed | Honkpill
I wish girls were the ones who approach, cause they wouldn't be rejected like man is, and they're actually the selectors... But no, it has to be a headache for man, as always.

Amiya

Rhodes Island
I´m too drunk to tell what was fake and what wasn´t. but a funny conversation anyway
What the fuck are you saying? You are drunk and sucking Chads cock, that you don't know what the fuck is happening here?, This bitches keep coming, soon this place will have more females than males. Truly sad and over.

666Babypeach said:
I´m too drunk to tell what was fake and what wasn´t. but a funny conversation anyway
What the fuck are you saying? You are drunk and sucking Chads cock, that you don't know what the fuck is happening here?, This bitches keep coming, soon this place will have more females than males. Truly sad and over.
realtalk: I respect your space so I can leave if you prefer.

FatCel

Who told you to get out of the kitchen skank ? And the wine is only for me and @Hidden and @Amiya have you been stealing our alcohol?
no I only drunk the beer.
and I have wifi in the kitchen, hidden allowed me for today
Your gonna need to be punished for this and very harshly no more wifi for you your in my house and you will obey my rules make me a hamburger I'm hungry

I thought I am here for the same reason as you are but I get the differences
666Babypeach said:
FatCel said:
Who told you to get out of the kitchen skank ? And the wine is only for me and @Hidden and @Amiya have you been stealing our alcohol?
no I only drunk the beer.
and I have wifi in the kitchen, hidden allowed me for today
Your gonna need to be punished for this and very harshly no more wifi for you your in my house and you will obey my rules make me a hamburger I'm hungry
ask Hidden for permisson