The TRUTH about female perception of incels and dating!

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
I have talked to bisexual feminoids and even mtf trannies before! Some of them tell me like it is!

I had an interview with a bisexual feminoid. She told me she LOVES having sex with women! And LOVES women sexually! But would never DATE a woman! Of course she wouldn't explain why! Its because most women are shallow cunts who are incapable of loving you! A relationship is always one way! Man does all the work and female gets entertained by the male jester!

And yet males are told they must date a woman and find the right personality! What a farce! Meanwhile women fuck women in one night stands! And women tell it like it is, they would never DATE another woman! Because they know how most women really are and arent afraid to say it! But us incels have to swallow blue pill and pretend its about personality! When most women dont have deep personalities like most of us incels!

Same with the trannies! Talked to one told me they wouldnt date a female even though they were sexually attracted to females! Because females were toxic and shallow! They told me the only loving relationship they had was from a male! Yet somehow us incels have to pretend that women have great personalities and that its us who are the toxic ones! What a farce!

Zenomobean

Incels.Net Novice
Maybe women fuck women because they know how each other's bodies work. Penetration from a penis is usually not a way that most women are able to cum. Could be more of a social need to have a family possibly? I'm sure these bisexual women have close female friends so they can't think women are that intolerable.
Of course there are horrible toxic people out there, women, trans, incels, etc. If you continue to stubbornly believe something is true and only ever search for information that confines to this idea then it will be your only truth.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
The thing that penis cant give orgasms, is just made up blue pill stuff to make males feel bad about themselves.

In actuality, the inside of the vagina has sensors, and a penis that is slightly smaller than a vagina rubs the clitoris naturally.

What women dont tell you is, the find most males to be visually unbearable, that is why bimbos and fags are hazy minded. They only find chads or other women bearable to look at. That is why they fuck other women. But deep down most women crave dick and to be dominated by cum.

Zenomobean

Incels.Net Novice
Not saying that it doesn't happen, just pointing out that on average it's more difficult for women to climax just from simply being penetrated . Though the clitorus follows the inside of the vagina in most cases women find it hard to orgasm purely from penile penetration. Why feel bad about something like that though? it doesn't mean that penises are bad and that they should be shamed if they can't make a woman cum, just sometimes hand stuff and other things are useful to get things going.
They surely can't think most men are unbearable to look at. Also it's okay to to crave both of those things, find women sexually appealing then go for it, if your into being sexually dominated by men then that's fine by me.

Zenomobean

Incels.Net Novice
lordoftheincels said:
80/20 rule says different. If what you said was true, there'd be no such thing as incels.
A certain part or all of what I said? And why would it mean there wouldn't be incels? Seems like two different things.

Zenomobean

Incels.Net Novice
lordoftheincels said:
Because if women were actually attracted to males there wouldnt be 80/20 rule or incels.
I don't think it has to be as black and white as that. Would you consider yourself physically attractive or do you believe you have attractive traits in your personality? People have so many different tastes that I'm sure there's women out there that would be attracted to you whatever it is you think about yourself.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Zenomobean said:
lordoftheincels said:
Because if women were actually attracted to males there wouldnt be 80/20 rule or incels.
I don't think it has to be as black and white as that. Would you consider yourself physically attractive or do you believe you have attractive traits in your personality? People have so many different tastes that I'm sure there's women out there that would be attracted to you whatever it is you think about yourself.
If there was a such thing then muh personality memes wouldnt exist because women would look past my personality flaws like they do for chad.

Zenomobean

Incels.Net Novice
lordoftheincels said:
Zenomobean said:
lordoftheincels said:
If there was a such thing then muh personality memes wouldnt exist because women would look past my personality flaws like they do for chad.
Same thing just because those memes exist doesn't disqualify the idea that some women want genuine comparability in terms of personality. Even though the person may have been seemingly attractive it's instantly off putting if they carry themselves in a unappealing way or lack of common interests. Where as people who do not seem initially appealing can become extremely appealing if you get to know them more.

Vcelguy:
user warned. Last warning.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Zenomobean said:
Same thing just because those memes exist doesn't disqualify the idea that some women want genuine comparability in terms of personality. Even though the person may have been seemingly attractive it's instantly off putting if they carry themselves in a unappealing way or lack of common interests. Where as people who do not seem initially appealing can become extremely appealing if you get to know them more.

Vcelguy:
Hint women dont care about personality as much as you think. Keep this in mind.

I know this because I had to live in the second floor underneath a couple that was a high tier normie/chadlite and a stacie. The chadlite was abusive as fuck and screaming and toxic 24/7. The stacie was also toxic and every FUCKING night i had to put up with their bs in the middle of the night. Women do not give a shit about personality! If I tried to white knight and save the stacie she would have rejected me because of my looks!

Zenomobean

Incels.Net Novice
lordoftheincels said:
Zenomobean said:

Vcelguy:
Hint women dont care about personality as much as you think. Keep this in mind.

I know this because I had to live in the second floor underneath a couple that was a high tier normie/chadlite and a stacie. The chadlite was abusive as fuck and screaming and toxic 24/7. The stacie was also toxic and every fuсking night i had to put up with their bs in the middle of the night. Women do not give a ѕhit about personality! If I tried to white knight and save the stacie she would have rejected me because of my looks!
Man I hate living next to noisy screaming people, that must've sucked. Sounds like it was best you stayed out of it.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Man I hate living next to noisy screaming people, that must've sucked. Sounds like it was best you stayed out of it.
No because I kept switching from red to black pill over and over. And it lasted for months. And the redpill in me said I had a chance with the girl. The blackpill side of me said why even bother. Causing even more stress. Women have ruined my peace of mind. Chad is to blame, but women are also deeply at fault.

Zenomobean

Incels.Net Novice
No because I kept switching from red to black pill over and over. And it lasted for months. And the redpill in me said I had a chance with the girl. The blackpill side of me said why even bother. Causing even more stress. Women have ruined my peace of mind. Chad is to blame, but women are also deeply at fault.
Why try with a woman that you know is toxic though? That's a recipe for disaster, from the sounds of their situation they both need professional help if they were abusing each other.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Why try with a woman that you know is toxic though? That's a recipe for disaster, from the sounds of their situation they both need professional help if they were abusing each other.
The chad was the most toxic one imo. That is why I said Chad is to blame. But women are also to blame because I know she'd reject me and go for the chad anyway.

Zenomobean

Incels.Net Novice
The chad was the most toxic one imo. That is why I said Chad is to blame. But women are also to blame because I know she'd reject me and go for the chad anyway.
Did you want to save her because you found her hot or because she was a woman? It's probably likely that she would've rejected you but I would say that's probably more down to her ingrained partner choices, as people who get involved with abusive partners they won't leave usually have a pattern do to psychological and self esteem issues from continuous abuse. It's a strange cycle but it unfortunately happens quite often enduring terrible partner choices through familiar experiences that their brains are used to and subconsciously seek.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Did you want to save her because you found her hot or because she was a woman? It's probably likely that she would've rejected you but I would say that's probably more down to her ingrained partner choices, as people who get involved with abusive partners they won't leave usually have a pattern do to psychological and self esteem issues from continuous abuse. It's a strange cycle but it unfortunately happens quite often enduring terrible partner choices through familiar experiences that their brains are used to and subconsciously seek.
If I was born yesterday or some Alien from another world, I'd have empathy for her and save her just because.

But I am enrolled in this shitshow of this world. I know how women are. I know they have no empathy for me. I know she'd reject me and go back to abusive chad. So why even bother. Why even care, if not for being rudely woke up at the middle of night by them yelling.

Zenomobean

Incels.Net Novice
If I was born yesterday or some Alien from another world, I'd have empathy for her and save her just because.

But I am enrolled in this shitshow of this world. I know how women are. I know they have no empathy for me. I know she'd reject me and go back to abusive chad. So why even bother. Why even care, if not for being rudely woke up at the middle of night by them yelling.
Do you still live beside them and hear their bickering? Can't be good for your sleep cycle.

Zenomobean

Incels.Net Novice
No but my sleep cycle has since been ruined and my sanity damaged because of it. its a trashy garbage world with garbage people
Sleep troubles have a huge impact on mood. Have you thought about sleeping pills? Some can make you a bit groggy but it can be useful if you're in dire need. Indeed there are plenty of awful people. Have you found this site useful for finding good people/ friends?