The Truth about Everything

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0TRPoXT7gg

please watch (you must at least watch until around the 20 minute mark to get the full truth)

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Second video. I strongly recommend watching the first video, in the post above this one, before this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y41mwZ8jfyc

This video is infuriating. Women are outraged, men should be even more outraged than women.

These facts were made by female liberals. That doesn't mean I disbelieve their facts, in fact I believe every single word they have said.

It is inherently maddening that as a male, you aren't desirable till you are 50, which means you have to go through 37 years of sexual frustration on average before you get laid, even though your sexuality is most horny at a young age and by the time you are old you are mentally broken by then. Absolutely batshit insane how its set up. This world is evil. Fuck this world. I cannot stress this enough.

lordoftheincels said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0TRPoXT7gg

please watch (you must at least watch until around the 20 minute mark to get the full truth)
kind of depressed by the video. ive never been successful in real life dating, but now ive lost hope for online dating. guy commentating was awesome though, subscribed

oldntired1955

It doesn't get any better after 50. At any age (or species) males must compete with other males for females attention.
Beat the crap out of all the other guys and let the female chase you and you MIGHT have a chance.

tremor

Staff Member
Lounge user
oldntired1955 said:
Sorry I meant 'females' !
You can edit a post you've sent. Press the pencil on the upper right corner of the post to do that.

tremor

Staff Member
Lounge user
oldntired1955 said:
Will ppl be allowed to edit their own posts in the future, or is there and evil plot?
Fixed it for you.
Also, there's the "request feature" section for questions of this type.

ralpeg

The problem is it's a rant. So it doesn't just get to the point.

and it's not all really truth, I don't believe that he got really annoyed that a woman didn't have a favourite food, he's just trying to be a comedian there. He's imagining himself standing in front of an audience entertaining people.

his playing a video of himself playing a computer game while he talks, is completely irrelevant to what he's saying and makes me dizzy watching.

If this is about truth then i'd rather it was a few min max, and pref some bullet points(ideally things I don't already know, so things that aren't obvious, otherwise what's the point).

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
ralpeg said:
The problem is it's a rant. So it doesn't just get to the point.

and it's not all really truth, I don't believe that he got really annoyed that a woman didn't have a favourite food, he's just trying to be a comedian there. He's imagining himself standing in front of an audience entertaining people.

his playing a video of himself playing a computer game while he talks, is completely irrelevant to what he's saying and makes me dizzy watching.

If this is about truth then i'd rather it was a few min max, and pref some bullet points(ideally things I don't already know, so things that aren't obvious, otherwise what's the point).
Time to stop being modern and get over your ADHD.

I thought the video was entertaining, even my modern standards.

Either you seem to be suffering from too much modernity, or the opposite, maybe too Amish and don't like the moving pictures.

Why not just close your eyes if the video is bothering you? Or put up a tab? How modern can you get?

Bullet points? This isn't some boring corporate power point presentation. It's supposed to be him speaking from the heart. FYI power point would probably take even longer to watch.

ralpeg

lordoftheincels said:
Time to stop being modern and get over your ADHD.

I thought the video was entertaining, even my modern standards.

Either you seem to be suffering from too much modernity, or the opposite, maybe too Amish and don't like the moving pictures.

Why not just close your eyes if the video is bothering you? Or put up a tab? How modern can you get?

Bullet points? This isn't some boring corporate power point presentation. It's supposed to be him speaking from the heart. FYI power point would probably take even longer to watch.
Fair point re the video aspect, ignoring the video putting it in another tab (though I wonder who watches the video aspect and what they get out of that?)

Why would it matter whether he is speaking passionately or not. or "from the heart". I'd rather he just speaks the truth concisely.

Him ranting for a long period of time, saying things I already know isn't mentally stimulating, and him combining that with some complete BS that he probably doesn't truly believe(the objection to a girl not having a favourite food line), is even worse.

Maybe if he didn't communicate while playing computer games then he would communicate in a more intelligent manner.

Ultimately i'm looking for whatever points he is making that I don't already know, and i'm not getting them from his communication style. Listening to him ranting takes time away that I could otherwise be spending exercising or eating or programming or educating myself or contemplating something. I cannot comprehend why you want to listen to a rant? Did you learn anything from it that you didn't know before? What are you getting out of it?

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Maybe you should stop being an amish and deal with it.

He is talking on a pirate ship but I know you serious types like dry boring talk-show type conversations of people in pantsuits talking in a boring manner.

The point is a rally call, battle cry, a sense of comradery, a HOORAY as mel gibson gives his speech so to speak. Sorry it failed to satisfy your deep intellectual needs.