The TOTAL uselessness of "approaching", from an old Wizard

Hidden

Insanity Pilled
Yes sadly. Even if you are good looking enough to get laid every once in a great while, it’s simply not going to be worth it. You either get sex fairly easily or not at all. Worth it to try if you are chadlite, chadlite get laid a few times a year but for normies it’s few and far between
High IQ.
Like @BrettyBoy said: It's over, over for many men.

Men liked 61.9% of women on Tinder and women liked a mere 4.5% of men on Tinder.

Total

Incels.Net Novice
ONE KNOWS when one is a true outsider!! Ill save the 10 thousand undignified useless approaches for better men then myself! I prefer to save what little sanity I have left!! ALso dont forget, the REASON I was committed to an INSANE asylum was obsession over a foid at 13!! Yes, I learned EARLY to stop trying, I found wisdom early.
WOW WTF, THOSE PIECE OF CRAP?? They sent you to loon house for falling in love to girl in 13????:mad::mad::bp:

GeraltOfRivia

Incels.Net Master
Your words are as always very much appreciated Lordgoro and full of wisdom. I personally had enough on giving up and I will keep trying and keep fighting till I breath my last. I will try to my very best to ascend, I will never give up on this mission, not anymore. And with the amount of rejections and suffering I got over the years I am pretty much immune anyway to rejection, so rejection cannot affect me any longer.

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
Lordgoro said:
ONE KNOWS when one is a true outsider!! Ill save the 10 thousand undignified useless approaches for better men then myself! I prefer to save what little sanity I have left!! ALso dont forget, the REASON I was committed to an INSANE asylum was obsession over a foid at 13!! Yes, I learned EARLY to stop trying, I found wisdom early.
WOW WTF, THOSE PIECE OF CRAP?? They sent you to loon house for falling in love to girl in 13????:mad::mad::bp:
No, I got ACCUSED of planning to blow up her PROM at an exclusive hotel! Itll ALL be in my book eventually..

Total

Incels.Net Novice
Total said:
Lordgoro said:
No, I got ACCUSED of planning to blow up her PROM at an exclusive hotel! Itll ALL be in my book eventually..
Wait....they (kids, teachers?) accused you for nothing? If not then fuark :based:. Still i must say that you really went too far except... was she rude like in a manner of entitled superior mystical being towards incapable villainous inkwell loser lowlife?

Last edited:

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
Lordgoro said:
Total said:
Wait....they (kids, teachers?) accused you for nothing? If not then fuark :based:. Still i must say that you really went too far except... was she rude like in a manner of entitled superior mystical being towards incapable villainous inkwell loser lowlife?
No its a long story bub... itll all be in my work...

pandabaer6

ALL Incels Unifier
Overfed or even for luxury overpaid foids, move their lips for less than one man out of ten - even in their age range....

Men can fuck or at least let suck more than 9 foids out of 10 - if a long time without natural foid sex even fat, ugly an old ones....

Uncommon

Incels.Net Master
I may have approached 3-5 girls as a teen(maybe less), then I realized it was a USELESS horrible exercise, and NOT WORTH IT!! Incel is INCEL, and we KNOW who we are, so STOP APPROACHING!! .
Long time no see you @Lordgoro, now im more busy so i dont visit the site as much i used to visit it before...

The jewciety, i mean the society claims that ONLY the beatiful femoids want chads...but thats is a lie:

When i was a teen, i tried to date at least 8 different femoids, but all of them rejected me. By the way, all them were plump femoids, or short height femoids, or nerd femoids...thats when i realized that even the least beatiful femoids only want to date the chads...

hurdlafterhurdl

Incels.Net Novice
3 to 5 girls in 50 years and generalizing them based on experiences with three foids?
In 10 years or so I've tried around 50 and was feeling my chances on another 20 or so out of maybe 100-120 girls I've known beyond hi-bye.

All of them said no under different pretenses but the looks in their eyes and the tone in their voice told me it was the same root causes.

The only exception is online, where instead of anything you can show, it's how you talk or write. Even then, being on the outside shows through and being unconfident shows through.

Can't fix genes, and most people, although they have differences in personality and by culture, think the same way about others and have similar expectations while playing similar games.

The fact that women are the social gender and "juggernaut law" implies that even for women who are just as messed up as us, their chances sociosexually are not over nearly as often.

hurdlafterhurdl

Incels.Net Novice
Hidden said:
Swo2016 said:
Don’t even talk to foids
Chad or over.
Yes sadly. Even if you are good looking enough to get laid every once in a great while, it’s simply not going to be worth it. You either get sex fairly easily or not at all. Worth it to try if you are chadlite, chadlite get laid a few times a year but for normies it’s few and far between
True. People underestimate how much effort and self-grief you cause by playing the 1 in 100 or 1 in 1000 chance game.
If you play unfairly, they will know and will block you off.

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
Swo2016 said:
Hidden said:
Chad or over.
True. People underestimate how much effort and self-grief you cause by playing the 1 in 100 or 1 in 1000 chance game.
If you play unfairly, they will know and will block you off.
Approaching hurts the approacher, not worth the effort, as CHAD doesnt HAVE to approach, in fact if you have to approach, its long over, hence my original point

incelapproacher

Incels.Net Novice
These PUA videos make me RAGE. James Tusk in the UK recently cut a guy off, a paying customer, because this guy got his tone wrong and creeped the girls out. PUAs share stuff that works for them but we don’t all share their looks or demeanours.

on the other hand I’ve seen TONS of PUA videos where they pay a girl to come on stage and give her honest reactions to the guys and their pick up lines and these fuсking FEMOIDS proceed to literally give the guy zero chance and humiliate him even though these foids are PAID to come on to the PUA show.