The TOTAL uselessness of "approaching", from an old Wizard

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
Im a 49 year old incel.. If you are INCEL, you KNOW it from the start... you are "different" someone, and girls want ZERO to do with you period! APPROACHING women who DONT want ANYTHING to do with you solves nothing, and even HURTS yourself, mentally, psychologically, and DESTROYS whatever little dignity that you may cherish!!
Approaching DOESNT work and never will IF you know you are INCEL!! I may have approached 3-5 girls as a teen(maybe less), then I realized it was a USELESS horrible exercise, and NOT WORTH IT!! Incel is INCEL, and we KNOW who we are, so STOP APPROACHING!!
You will be glad you stopped trying.. DONT forget, CHAD doesnt NEED to approach! And FOIDS dont have to TRY! Im not posting this to be heartless, or blunt, but im trying to save my younger brothers from heartache, psychological damage, etc.. Keep your dignity, and next time you see a foid you like, forget it.. It will NEVER work, you will only hurt yourself..

Blobed

Incels.Net Master
I always knew there was something wrong with me unfortunately I weighed that there was still hope then I tried to socialize with other people because of this I was manipulated and tortured many times.
Lordgoro speaks the truth , incels should not try to approach girls

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
I always knew there was something wrong with me unfortunately I weighed that there was still hope then I tried to socialize with other people because of this I was manipulated and tortured many times.
Lordgoro speaks the truth , incels should not try to approach girls
Yes, this starts when you are very young, 13-14.. by 15-16 you KNOW you are different from normies, or not. All this is part of the equation.

Saint Mentalcel

The Jewpilled-Free Crazy Fool
Don't even try unless you have the looks for it to go smoothly is the lesson, idiots who think that simply just walking up and talking to a foid would make any difference are just dead wrong.

For me, don't even bother asking them if they show no signs of interest. All you're going to get is a simple no or "i'm already taken", that ѕhit would just anger me. I'd just avoid all of that crap unless there's a visible chance.

fish2016

Incels.Net Master
Swo2016 said:
Don’t even talk to foids
Yes, its useless... CHAD doesnt even need to talk, just exist... We KNOW if we're wanted or not, without EVER approaching.. Im trying to help young incels if they will listen..
I think two or three approaches is worth it to learn the lesson firsthand, blackpill can only be taught through experience I think

Blobed

Incels.Net Master
when i was 13 it was the turning point
- people started to treat me differently
- the other people I used to talked with became chads and started to have sex
- I was excluded from a lot of places
- and so on ...

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
when i was 13 it was the turning point
- people started to treat me differently
- the other people I used to talked with became chads and started to have sex
- I was excluded from a lot of places
- and so on ...
by 14 you KNEW you would never be "one of them", meaning part of normal social society.. You just KNEW, as I did..
BountifulFlawlessHarborporpoise-max-1mb.gif

XTamaska

Doesn't matter how dark it gets, the sun will rise
3 to 5 girls in 50 years and generalizing them based on experiences with three foids?

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
ONE KNOWS when one is a true outsider!! Ill save the 10 thousand undignified useless approaches for better men then myself! I prefer to save what little sanity I have left!! ALso dont forget, the REASON I was committed to an INSANE asylum was obsession over a foid at 13!! Yes, I learned EARLY to stop trying, I found wisdom early.

fish2016

Incels.Net Master
Swo2016 said:
Don’t even talk to foids
Chad or over.
Yes sadly. Even if you are good looking enough to get laid every once in a great while, it’s simply not going to be worth it. You either get sex fairly easily or not at all. Worth it to try if you are chadlite, chadlite get laid a few times a year but for normies it’s few and far between

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
Hidden said:
Swo2016 said:
Don’t even talk to foids
Chad or over.
Yes sadly. Even if you are good looking enough to get laid every once in a great while, it’s simply not going to be worth it. You either get sex fairly easily or not at all. Worth it to try if you are chadlite, chadlite get laid a few times a year but for normies it’s few and far between
But normies REFUSE to acknowledge this, bluepilled bullshit.. hence, the term NPC