The terms that the left wing use and what they actually mean...

Uncommon

MEXICAN INCEL
feminist agenda = anti-male agenda(to show femoids always as the "good ones" and men as the "evil ones", like in the movie frozen or the movie "birds of prey").

Lgbt agenda = to turn every heterosexual character into a homosexual/lesbian/transexual(like the character ice man of the comics of the x-men).

diversity = white race replacement agenda, in other words: to turn white race characters into not white race characters(like in The witcher of netflix).

multiculturalism = the same as diversity.

bigot = if you do not support the anti-male agenda, the lgbt agenda and the white race replacement agenda, thats the insult that the left wing uses against you.

any other term that i forgot?

Hidden

Insanity Pilled
diversity = white raсe replacement agenda, in other words: to turn white raсe characters into not white raсe characters(like in The witcher of netflix).

bigot = if you do not support the anti-male agenda, the lgbt agenda and the white raсe replacement agenda, thats the insult that the left wing uses against you.
Hol up. Weren't you from Mexico? Why would we care about white replacement and shit?

Uncommon

MEXICAN INCEL
Hol up. Weren't you from Mexico? Why would we care about white replacement and ѕhit?
because i used to like cartoons, videogames and movies that were about fun and adventure, like those ones:

But now, all the cartoons, movies and videogames are about anti-male agenda, white race replacement agenda and lgbt agenda...

in other words: i miss the old good cartoons, the old good movies and the old good videogames...whithout anti-male agenda, without white race replacement agenda and without lgbt agenda...

fish2016

Incels.Net Master
Hidden said:
Hol up. Weren't you from Mexico? Why would we care about white replacement and ѕhit?
because i used to like cartoons, videogames and movies that were about fun and adventure, like those ones:

But now, all the cartoons, movies and videogames are about anti-male agenda, white raсe replacement agenda and lgbt agenda...

in other words: i miss the old good cartoons, the old good movies and the old good videogames...whithout anti-male agenda, without white raсe replacement agenda and without lgbt agenda...
Awesome

Uncommon

MEXICAN INCEL
That's like one show bro, you do know the US alone pumps out most of the white man savior movies every year?
Really? then can you explain me why the 2000s movies of star wars are anti-male and anti white race?...if dont believe it, look at this image:

I really miss the star wars of 20 years ago, when star wars had not anti-male agenda, or white replacement agenda or lgbt agenda...and star wars was about fun and adventures, like in those old videogames:

tetsusaiga

Incels.Net Regular
Hidden said:

But now, all the cartoons, movies and videogames are about anti-male agenda, white raсe replacement agenda and lgbt agenda...

in other words: i miss the old good cartoons, the old good movies and the old good videogames...whithout anti-male agenda, without white raсe replacement agenda and without lgbt agenda...
exactly. I'm not white but I can detect when it's tainted by agenda, makes it trash.