the Tale of a self hating Brazilian

GameDevCel

gonna take a break
i hate my home country so much, the women, the music, the people, dirty streets, the noise, ugly houses, ѕhit economy, i hate every single aspect of ѕhit shithole i live in, i don't like to talk about this but my parents had the option to raise me on the UK, as my father is a UK citizen myself, so every time i look back at my retаrded parents decisions, i feel like they stole my whole life that i could had if i lived there and was raised properly, instead of the broken emotional mess i'm today, i'm aware i would still be a incel but i could at least get a god job and have a peaceful life with copes (except if chaddams took over), well i also feel way more interested in european women than brazilian women, not because of looks but they just seem to have more interesting personalities and be less whorish (brazil is wh*re central, as whorish european women are brazilian women are in other level of whoredoom) , i was also raised without a father which i believe helped me developing the ѕhit anti social personality i have nowdays, i even feel ashamed of my garbage english despise having a British father, all of this combined gave me suicidal tendencies and my lack of ability to get a female that i have to work with today.

i hold hatred on the country i live in, if i could i would nuke it all.

basedmark

Incels.Net Junior
Hey if you really want out and want to try atleast once in your life
British citizenship can ONLY be inherited through a parentby the first generation born outside the UK in almost all circumstances. Different rules apply to children born in British colonies and territories. The UK recognizes dual citizenship.”
Your father is a UK citizen which means you can inherit dual citizenship since first gen

BoyMan

Incels.Net Regular
i also feel way more interested in european women than brazilian women, not because of looks but they just seem to have more interesting personalities and be less whorish
I don't want to break your illusions, but European women (especially the slavic ones) are gold-digging harlots.

ortharzeal

Incels.Net Grandmaster
British citizenship can ONLY be inherited through a parentby the first generation born outside the UK in almost all circumstances. Different rules apply to children born in British colonies and territories. The UK recognizes dual citizenship.”
Your father is a UK citizen which means you can inherit dual citizenship since first gen
As long as he was born on British soil, if I'm not mistaken.

dsar9013

Incels.Net Regular
DON'T HATE YOURSELF, I AM SICK OF SEEING INCELS HATE THEMSELVES AND BLAME THEMSELVES. This problem is socially enginnered, created by society, it ain't your fault, you're incel. Stop believing the lies that incels are inferior it is the fault of women and society that we suffer from exclusion of society and no one has empathy for incels, no one treats us like we are human. It makes me sick to my stomach with anger, but I am not going to hate and blame myself for the problem that the normies created. THEY deserve to suffer,not me.

Odimm

Incels.Net Master
I'm also a thirdworldcel and I hate my piece of ѕhit country too. South Africa is a fuсking joke of a country. The people and the government are so devastatingly low IQ it's almost hard to feel human here. Doesn't mean I have to hate myself though. I refused to ever hate myself again because I'm not the fuсking idiot causing all the ѕhit. I just exist in the situations other idiots create for me, and that includes being incel.

XTamaska

Doesn't matter how dark it gets, the sun will rise
I live in middle europe and women here are not any better than the US ones. Atleast here they are college partee girls who go partying every week and get banged by arabs and syrian refugees. Same shallow chad digging stacies, same personality. Don't get your hopes up here.

Amiya

Rhodes Island
Cope.

UK is probably even worse than Brazil, and the majority of women there only dates Chaddams, Tyrones or Chads, like everywhere. Only heard bad things from that place.

Amiya

Rhodes Island
DON'T HATE YOURSELF, I AM SICK OF SEEING INCELS HATE THEMSELVES AND BLAME THEMSELVES. This problem is socially enginnered, created by society, it ain't your fault, you're incel. Stop believing the lies that incels are inferior it is the fault of women and society that we suffer from exclusion of society and no one has empathy for incels, no one treats us like we are human. It makes me sick to my stomach with anger, but I am not going to hate and blame myself for the problem that the normies created. THEY deserve to suffer,not me.
Beautiful and supreme high IQ comment.

GameDevCel

gonna take a break
GameDevCel said:
i also feel way more interested in european women than brazilian women, not because of looks but they just seem to have more interesting personalities and be less whorish
I don't want to break your illusions, but European women (especially the slavic ones) are gold-digging harlots.
FatCel said:
Hidden said:
Can you UKmaxxxx? Or at least move somewhere better?
UK is still cucked he should come over to the US
View attachment 6320View attachment 6321View attachment 6322View attachment 6323View attachment 6324
I'm not sure @FatCel I would stay in Brazil if I were him...
oh man you don't want to see the levels of deneracy here

GameDevCel

gonna take a break
well me having kids here would be sui for them, i can atleast still save my ass

Sad Mudcrab

Crustacean Member
BoyMan said:
GameDevCel said:
Sad Mudcrab said:
FatCel said:
View attachment 6320View attachment 6321View attachment 6322View attachment 6323View attachment 6324
Man, 22 million views? This turd? But still, some parts of US are even worse with the degeneracy levels.

GameDevCel

gonna take a break
GameDevCel said:
BoyMan said:
Sad Mudcrab said:
Man, 22 million views? This turd? But still, some parts of US are even worse with the degeneracy levels.
this was 5 years ago, now its way worse

Unitxero

Incels.Net Regular
BoyMan said:
GameDevCel said:
Sad Mudcrab said:
FatCel said:

If I had to guess I thought you were European. If you grew up in Brazil, how are you a incel? Judging the video and I'm sure there is many more like it, dont the foids give up the hole to anyone. I mean there's a reason that Brazil has the highest STDs. I would be more concern on that.