The story of the Ukrainian loner.

SlavcelUA

Incels.Net Novice
Born in the city of Odesa and have spent most of my life here. I wasn't particulary lucky from the fuсking beginning, being born with a heart defect ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ventricular_septal_defect , to be precise). I've undergne an open heart surgery at age 5, which, as doctors hoped, would have prolonged and improved my quality of life. I haven't had any heart problems/compications ever since, but somewhere between 14 and 16 years old (somewhere near the start of puberty) I have started to suffer from hypotonia and the ѕhit called vegeto-vascular dystonia ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dysautonomia#Vegetative-vascular_dystonia , I use obsolete Soviet terminology since it's still in use in Ukraine, actually it's basically just hypotonia; low blood pressure). This ѕhit started to cause frequent headaches, sometimes of moderate strength, sometimes terrible as fuck, and sometimes even migraines - always in the right part of the head, which were far worse than regular tension and blood pressure headaches, since OTC painkillers and even special anti-headache pills didn't helped against them. I have tried undergoing medical checkups, but the doctors haven't really helped me with my issues, apart from prescribing pretty weak painkillers. To add up, somewhere during this period I started to experience pretty intensive bullying in school. I was never respected in school to begin with, mainly because of my low height (I eventually grew up to the about average height BTW but was quite short when I was little), but from that point, I was endlessly mocked no matter what I did. I wasn't really ugly, just skinny with average face, but my shyness and social disadaptation has made me a most popular target for bullying. I don't want to describe this in detail since I get no pleasure from this, but the most horrible thing was the fact it wasn't even the worst thing in my life. Let's move to the period in life that has moved me from regular-level depression to the gonna-kill-myself level of depression. When I was a university student, I was finally given some freedom from my abusive alcoholic father and overbearing mother. That has caused some consequences, interesting and disastrous at the same time. Trying to find a way out of my depression and chronic illnesses and pain, I've started abusing prescription meds (mainly codeine syrups, later - Lyrica and it's analogues aka generics). The main reason for this was the fact that my mom hated medics, and didn't wanted to let me take care of my health myself which had led to conflict with my mother, apart from the compulsory medical chechkups required to enroll at university, for example. In Ukraine, you can buy that stuff w/o the script in corrupt pharmacies. Eventually I became addicted to codeine and the syrups became too expensive, so I've switched to Lyrica, wasn't really cheaper way to dull my pain, but the high from it was definitely better than from codeine. This stuff not only dulled my pain, but also gave me some reason to exist and strive for success (I had something like a scholarship in the university, I've paid no money for education and even recieved a little state pension which I have spent entirely on the aforementioned drugs). Eventually I've started to spend the money that my parents and relatives have given to me as birthday/New Year gifts (I live in an upper middle class family by the Ukrainian standarts, maybe even considered wealthy), because state pension was miserably small. Well... eventually I've got arrested by ACABs, which have searched me but found no illegal drugs, so they have phoned my parents and lied them about the amphetamine powder I supposedly had to extort ransom from them. I was realeased eventually, but the parents have started to hate my guts and eventually have sent me to the private "rehabilitation centre"/"reeducation camp" in Kiev, which essentially was a private prison whose prisoners had literally no civic rights. I've spent 7 months here, and the abuse I've faced was hardcore and definitely illegal even by Ukrainian laws, but no one gives a fuck about laws as long as the perpetrator has money, plus the facility was really prison-like and isolated. They have claimed t be able to cure anything, from drug addiction, alcoholism and mental illness to homosexuality and even addiction to video games and fuсking romantic novels, which were considered destructive by the Orthodox Christian zealots running the facility. I have witnessed people getting not only verbally abused, but (although rarely) beaten, deprived of sleep as punishment, and, of course, there was "labor therapy", but it definitely wasn't the worst thing I have faced here. The lady who was a co-owner of the facility also claimed to be a psychologist, but she used her own "techniques" which essentially boiled down to the religious brainwashing and abusive treatment. That was way worse than even fuсking prisons in some countries like Finland and Norway. And this wasn't even the worst of these "reeducation centers" in Ukraine.

After being released from this facility, I've spent my entire summer of the 2019 being essentially under home arrest, with only friend being one guy who I have met at this private prison and with whom I steel keep contact through VoIP and messaging, since he had moved from Ukraine to Israel with his parents. Sure, I had a few nerds like me as friends too, but 2 of them have essentially forgiven me after going to college (and I have forgiven them), and the other one seems to be scared shitless by my insane mother; he also has abondoned his Facebook page and changed all his contacs, since my mom thought that my one and only friend was the person who have illegally sold psychoactive prescription meds to me, and not some corrupt pharmacies who seek to profit from the drug addicts and peple like me, who face chronic pain, depression, hopelessness, despair and as a result develop addictions.

I'm a bit tired of my life. I want to end it, but liteeally cannot leave my house without supervision. I've experienced self-harm out of despair at the "rehabilitation centre" I was abused in, but there wasn't any things which could have been used to effectively kill myself so both my attempts were unsuccessful. I have been transitioned to another university, now with paid education, but I really have absolutely no desire to study in it (unlike my first university, where I was pretty successful). If anyone is interested, I have studied ecology at my first uni and I'm going to study biology at my new new one.
Currently trying to return back to my old university. I have discovered the power of the Kodesan recently (10 mg of codeine per pill mixed with some bullshit herbs; you can safely eat a pack of them at once and forget the pain of your existence).

Amiya

Rhodes Island
Welcome man, we are here for you (if you aren't a troll)

What happened in the "rehabilitation centre"? Theres one person who keep going on and on about how rehabilitation is good for people and can change you. I know is bullshit.

SlavcelUA

Incels.Net Novice

What happened in the "rehabilitation centre"? Theres one person who keep going on and on about how rehabilitation is good for people and can change you. I know is bullshit.
12 steps bullshit plus religious indoctrination. And a lot of bullying and verbal violence; the most severe punishments were sleep deprivation (sometimes for several days), "work therapy" at night; and, of course, group beatings (these were performed Roman decimation style - everyone stands in the circle and beats the guy who is getting punished; if you do not push/beat hard enough or refuse to take part in this ѕhit - you are getting punished for that too). A lot of mind-fuсking too, we were forced to learn Psalms by heart, if you are lucky you were forced to learn regular poems. Also, being forced to write one word/phrase up to several thousands of times in the copybooks (like Bart in the Simpsons opening scene).
I once got forced to carry a big (6L of water, more than one gallon) with the handle cut off so that it will be harder; if I forgot it somewhere - another punishment. There also was a retаrded newspeak we were forced to use; some benign words and phrases were banned and people were punished for using them. Punishments (even the most severe ones) were called "helps" for example (the word "help" has a plural form in Russian - помощь/pl. помощи).

GameDevCel

Heros in æternum vive:
ThePerfectCel said:

12 steps bullshit plus religious indoctrination. And a lot of bullying and verbal violence; the most severe punishments were sleep deprivation (sometimes for several days), "work therapy" at night; and, of course, group beatings (these were performed Roman decimation style - everyone stands in the circle and beats the guy who is getting punished; if you do not push/beat hard enough or refuse to take part in this ѕhit - you are getting punished for that too). A lot of mind-fuсking too, we were forced to learn Psalms by heart, if you are lucky you were forced to learn regular poems. Also, being forced to write one word/phrase up to several thousands of times in the copybooks (like Bart in the Simpsons opening scene).
I once got forced to carry a big (6L of water, more than one gallon) with the handle cut off so that it will be harder; if I forgot it somewhere - another punishment. There also was a retаrded newspeak we were forced to use; some benign words and phrases were banned and people were punished for using them. Punishments (even the most severe ones) were called "helps" for example (the word "help" has a plural form in Russian - помощь/pl. помощи).
i would probaly just cut everyone throats at the facility and run away

GameDevCel

Heros in æternum vive:
my docs also thrown me ton of meds to help me with "muh drepressium", they messed my head up hard, my sleeping schedule is fucked, and i got hyper aggressive(got in a few fights), i'm still suffering the side effects but at least i din't got addicted

SlavcelUA

Incels.Net Novice
SlavcelUA said:
ThePerfectCel said:

It's life sentence in prison and the access to the only knife in the barrack was very limited.
I have tried to commit suіcіde in the facility though, but unsuccessfully (there were no means of quick and reliable suіcіde available here; even belts were taken away from us).

Amiya

Rhodes Island
SlavcelUA said:
ThePerfectCel said:

Yeah, better die fighting than being tortured.

GameDevCel

Heros in æternum vive:
I have tried to commit suіcіde in the facility though, but unsuccessfully (there were no means of quick and reliable suіcіde available here; even belts were taken away from us).
the cucks din't even let you to finish your own godamn life

Amiya

Rhodes Island
ThePerfectCel said:

So, this is the true power of "rehabilitation" our little friend is always talking about, impressive.
Seems more like a torture center than other thing to me.
How did you managed to get out of there?

SlavcelUA

Incels.Net Novice
GameDevCel said:
SlavcelUA said:
Better to burn the fuсking thing down without getting detected. She (the "psychologist" of the facility) lives in the separate private house near the barrack for the "rehabilitants" who she considered to be subhumans, so the innocent ones do not get hurt.
Or even better - blow it up. But the required amounts of potassium nitrate are rather expensive.

SlavcelUA

Incels.Net Novice
SlavcelUA said:
ThePerfectCel said:

So, this is the true power of "rehabilitation" our little friend is always talking about, impressive.
My parents got upset that the advertisement video about the "center" lied about the amount of territory when they have arrived here, and the lake they had promised was not theirs and located several kilometers away.
And than I have let my mom speak with the guy I have met in the center and she was shocked. Only my dad for whom I always was an unwanted child was happy, because he was (and is) an abusive drunkard who enjoyed my suffering.
I have wasted 7 months in this prison.
Edit: they have also "detoxicated" the "rehabilitants" using dirt cheap meds while charging the relatives of the inmates 30 times more than it cost. The food was also dirt cheap (semi-finished products and sometimes oatmeal or buckwheat; fuсking sosages which cost less than a dollar per killogram; only Ktulhu knows what was inside).
The whole thing was a money scam too. Not just torture.

Last edited:

Amiya

Rhodes Island
ThePerfectCel said:
GameDevCel said:
Better to burn the fuсking thing down without getting detected. She (the "psychologist" of the facility) lives in the separate private house near the barrack for the "rehabilitants" who she considered to be subhumans, so the innocent ones do not get hurt.
Or even better - blow it up. But the required amounts of potassium nitrate are rather expensive.
So the "psychologist" was a woman, in charge of "rehabilitating" people, that sounds familiar...
Psychologist are fuсking crazy man, they do some dark ѕhit, including experimenting and torturing their patients, mindfucking them and all that. Better you watch your back when dealing with this people.

Amiya

Rhodes Island
ThePerfectCel said:
SlavcelUA said:
My parents got upset that the advertisement video about the "center" lied about the amount of territory when they have arrived here, and the lake they had promised was not theirs and located several kilometers away.
And than I have let my mom speak with the guy I have met in the center and she was shocked. Only my dad for whom I always was an unwanted child was happy, because he was (and is) an abusive drunkard who enjoyed my suffering.
I have wasted 7 months in this prison.
Edit: they have also "detoxicated" the "rehabilitants" using dirt cheap meds while charging the relatives of the inmates 30 times more than it cost.
Seems like you lived in hell in those 7 months. Jesus.

GameDevCel

Heros in æternum vive:
GameDevCel said:
SlavcelUA said:
nothing to loose lol

GameDevCel

Heros in æternum vive:
SlavcelUA said:
ThePerfectCel said:
So the "psychologist" was a woman, in charge of "rehabilitating" people, that sounds familiar...
Psychologist are fuсking crazy man, they do some dark ѕhit, including experimenting and torturing their patients, mindfucking them and all that. Better you watch your back when dealing with this people.
psychologist will cut children genitalia and dump them with hormones to prove gender is a social construct or something

SlavcelUA

Incels.Net Novice
I have edited my last post.
The food was shitty and dirt cheap too despite the fact that the minimum cost of the "treatment" was 30k hryvnas per month (about 1000 dollars).

Amiya

Rhodes Island
And another thing, never use drugs that the "psychologist" recommend. They do more bad than good.

SlavcelUA

Incels.Net Novice
ThePerfectCel said:
SlavcelUA said:
psychologist will cut children genitalia and dump them with hormones to prove gender is a social construct or something
Nah, that bastard was an "Orthodox Christian NLP Psychologist".
Fuck those Christian zealot cucks. They are no different than the pharisees who crucified Jesus; they are hypocrites.

SlavcelUA

Incels.Net Novice
And another thing, never use drugs that the "psychologist" recommend. They do more bad than good.
She didn't recomended ѕhit to me. I'm now getting treated by a legit psychiatrist from my neurosis. But my moms friend says that the meds he prescribed to me may damage my liver. I honestly don't care anymore.