The Stand: portrayal of incels and possible solution

IncelRescuer

Incels.Net Regular
I recently saw bits and pieces of the 2020 miniseries "The Stand" on Amazon Prime; a TV show based on the novel of the same name by Stephen King, about a virus that wiped out the world's population, leaving mainly two communities of survivors to fight it out. One group is led by a stand-in Anti-Christ named Randall Flagg, the other by a prophet named Mother Abigail.

In this story there is an incel named Harold who pathetically follows around the main female character, Frannie, until she hooks up and gets impregnated by the main Chad, Stu Redmond. This makes Harold bitter and resentful, and in this moment of weakness he is "seduced" by the antichrist's bride, Nadine Cross. (The bitch wouldn't even let him stick it in her). In the end, he commits suіcіde and somehow Stu Redmond, the Chad found out, and states that Harold has "a miserable excuse for a soul".

Now, easy for a Chad to say, but when you spend your whole life the target of women's scorn and bullying, it's not a pleasant experience. It plays tricks on one's mind. So I will state that this miniseries (and novel) promotes unwarranted bigotry against incels. Yes, Harold was wrong to attempt to assassinate the council, but there is no proof that was because of his incel situation and the presumption of innocence is enshrined in the constitution, yet the so called "good guys"/Chads seemed to have forgotten the constitution.

Now, what is the solution? To be pragmatic, in an apocalyptic situation chances are there will be situations where a wide imbalance between heterosexual males and females exist (look at the mess in shithole countries like India and China now). So how do we manage this? My proposal, if I were a member of the Mother Abigail community, would be:

Establish some form of fellowship for incel men...a fraternal organization to promote brotherhood, and only allow men to be members. That way frustrated incels would be able to vent and share their frustrations without fear of reprisal from the political correctness police. The ultimate objective would be to organize into a paramilitary force that will go out and restore order and democracy: ie beat the ѕhit out of those crazy pedophiles running rampant across the country, ending with the evil King Chad himself, Randall Flagg. Until that is done, there will always be a huge deficit of women to frustrate incels. Each incel should pack his own tent, so he can masturbate every night, and thus not be tempted or distracted by rescued victims (who should be sent back to Mother Abigail immediately). Also there should be a general Don't Ask Don't Tell policy about masturbation in the incel group. And maybe have each incel take a turn every night reviewing a Pοrn film.

Any ideas?

IncelRescuer

Incels.Net Regular
Just in case the post above is visible to anyone else, I would like to retract the statement regarding violence towards pedophiles, as that violates the forum rules. The fictional militia should just bring the fictional criminals to justice instead...ie arrest them in a non-violent way.