the source of the evil

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
I think women have been turned evil by society. I think it is due to Electric Waves in the air, 4G, wifi, microwaves, etc. That, in addition to the Media Programming and Musical Programming of evil.

I think if we could reverse this programming, female DNA would begin to heal. Currently they have damaged DNA.

Nachoman12

Incels.Net Regular
lordoftheincels said:
I think women have been turned evil by society. I think it is due to Electric Waves in the air, 4G, wifi, microwaves, etc. That, in addition to the Media Programming and Musical Programming of evil.

I think if we could reverse this programming, female DNA would begin to heal. Currently they have damaged DNA.
Women have been turned evil by tinder and other dating apps

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
I think they have always been like this, but before muh female rights shit was a lot easier to handle and most men didn't notice.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
tremor said:
I think they have always been like this, but before muh female rights ѕhit was a lot easier to handle and most men didn't notice.
I do not think so. I think that women are naturally the more compassionate sex, but their compassion has been turned into something twisted and evil.

In the 1900's a philosopher reported that the Electrical Current, running through Cities, was causing great men to become low IQ...that the standard faculties of the Human Mind were no longer capable of reading things that it used to consider merely mundane.

Tesla's views were different. He did not fear electricity. But his views were similar to yours, that once women became educated, they would begin to think as men, non-nurturing, the disappearance of the womanly woman.