The secret to attracting a woman (written by my female friend)

happyintercel

Incels.Net Junior
These are the easy steps to getting a woman and/or finding happiness:

Love yourself first
Learn to be kind and humble while maintaining self confidence
Claim your bragging rights
Seek women that are within your level of attractiveness
Focus yourself on finding a great job, volunteer to build your resume
Carry no expectations from anyone
Go above and beyond to help others and volunteer, this will give you more to brag about
Free yourself of anger and rage
If you have mental health issues, get treatment and seek therapy
Eat healthy, work out, don’t smoke, don't drink excessively, and take care of yourself
Be emotionally deep, it’s not all about sex!
Accept the fact that you will be rejected A LOT before finding the right woman (Read the book: How To Control Your Anxiety- Albert Ellis)
Realize that relationships can take a lot of effort and can be risky (potential heart break)
Don’t be afraid to approach women and try to be their platonic friend without expectation
Smile and laugh a lot, joke around, have fun
Women don’t want to be with men who are full of anger and rage

Written by my friend

Justaguy246

Incels.Net Junior
notheregoaway said:
>Women don't want to be with men who are filled with anger and rage

That's where you're WRONG, kiddo
No that's where your wrong kiddo. Women dont want men who are angry and full of rage, not all the time atleast. That actually might be why your still an incel

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Yeah its like half of women always end up marrying toxic males, and then incels are raised in toxic dysfunctional families. Dont make me post this again.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Incels wouldnt be angry and toxic if they had a girlfriend.

Girls constantly date assholes who are toxic even after they have a girlfriend. That is why we call it "ascension". Because after ascension an incel becomes an angel of the heavens. Normies and chads continue to be toxic subhumans.

Curiosity

Incels.Net Novice
Justaguy246 said:
No that's where your wrong kiddo. Women dont want men who are angry and full of rage, not all the time atleast. That actually might be why your still an incel
Being protective and territorial is masculine and can be attractive to women. Why are there convicted serial killers who get love letters and violent criminals who get visited at jail by women?

happyintercel

Incels.Net Junior
This was written by my female friend and she has her head set on straight, she is married to a really nice man.

My friend's response to this: The women who want to be with "bad boys" are the wrong women to begin with. These women are usually the same ones that would cheat on you with your best friend. These women don't have their priorities straight. Good women who are emotionally smart would not date angry and toxic men.

Curiosity

Incels.Net Novice
happyintercel said:
This was written by my female friend and she has her head set on straight, she is married to a really nice man.

My friend's response to this: The women who want to be with "bad boys" are the wrong women to begin with. These women are usually the same ones that would cheat on you with your best friend. These women don't have their priorities straight. Good women who are emotionally smart would not date angry and toxic men.
Everyone likes to be around kind and supportive people and I think most women want someone who is generally kind.

But what Justaguy posted is simply insulting, firstly assuming that someone he has never spoken to and clearly never read the posts by* is "filled with anger and rage" and then assuming that this is the reason for his virginity (when there are countless examples of non-virgins who are assholes).

*If you look at the posts by notheregoaway you see that he always seems kind of chill and non-angry ... I don't recall any angry posts by him.

Kolibri

Destroyer of Soy
Curiosity said:
happyintercel said:

Everyone likes to be around kind and supportive people and I think most women want someone who is generally kind.

But what Justaguy posted is simply insulting, firstly assuming that someone he has never spoken to and clearly never read the posts by* is "filled with anger and rage" and then assuming that this is the reason for his virginity (when there are countless examples of non-virgins who are assholes).

*If you look at the posts by notheregoaway you see that he always seems kind of chill and non-angry ... I don't recall any angry posts by him.
Well.....thank you. I AM angry, but not for the reason you may think. I'm mostly angry at myself for not being, physically, what women seem to want. I hold no ill will towards women themselves; i just wish they were more consistent with their views. Like saying they wished men didn't treat them like meat or a sexual object, while doing the same to men.

My default mode after so many years is to not trust anyone, because I've had people call themselves "helping" and then it turns out it was so they could use me or Pat themselves on the back. Thus I am wary when someone tries to say they're gonna help me. And then on top of that, the "help" they give is stuff that only seems to truly help normal people, not outlying weirdos like me.

So yeah I do get frustrated and annoyed when people say it's about personality, because many people disprove that claim. Hell I used to have what I would call a good personality, but it never really helped me in the long run. I lost said personality after a woman who was just like me (except much better looking IMO) ghosted me. That's when my brain snapped and I became more closed off and cynical. I don't show that side much in real life but it comes out in spades online. Most people just think I'm chill, but really, I'm always fighting a war inside my brain.

That war engulfs the entire world when I look around me and see that almost none of my fellow weird or weird looking guys have anyone who loves them. But those other guys still may have a chance. I consider myself as not having one, due to large volume of rejections and no real positive or polite feedback.

outsider

Incels.Net Novice
Women who get into bad relationships with abusive men tend to repeat the cycle. It's possible they were raised by bad fathers or mothers who dated a lot of A-holes. People always repeat these sorts of things. Most normal women do not want toxic anything. "Bad Boys" seem exciting at first. That wears off.

love

Femoid
outsider said:
Women who get into bad relationships with abusive men tend to repeat the cycle. It's possible they were raised by bad fathers or mothers who dated a lot of A-holes. People always repeat these sorts of things. Most normal women do not want toxic anything. "Bad Boys" seem exciting at first. That wears off.
It’s not really about your parents. I’ve been in an abusive relationship and I love my dad, we are close and he’s the nicest guy ever. It’s more about trusting and falling in love with guys who take advantage of young girls. He was much older than me. I was16 or 17 when we started dating and he was in his mid twenties. He took advantage of the fact that I was new to dating and wasn’t really confident with myself.

outsider

Incels.Net Novice
I'm sure there are all kinds of reasons women get into bad relationships. I was in an iffy relationship once. This kinds of guys tend to do something bad and then apologize and say they'll never do it again but then repeat the same damn thing a few weeks later.

love

Femoid
outsider said:
I'm sure there are all kinds of reasons women get into bad relationships. I was in an iffy relationship once. This kinds of guys tend to do something bad and then apologize and say they'll never do it again but then repeat the same damn thing a few weeks later.
Yeah “I’m sorry I’ll never do it again, I’ve changed for the better and I want to make it up to you. Pick anything you want as an apology”

love

Femoid
AfricanCel said:
This post sounds morally right, but getting women has absolutely nothing to do with moral behavior.
Unrelated but I’m putting my 2cents in about the blind girl. How old is she?

I would say go very slow. Her dad is your boss and dads are very protective of their daughters. I’m a daddy’s girl. I know the things my dad does when he thinks I’m hurt. He will protect me if it means going to jail, literally. Dads don’t see their daughter as adults like ever, we are always little girls. He’s going to be even more protective because his daughter is blind. Guys will try to take advantage of her because she’s vulnerable and he knows that. So he’s going to be guarded and see you as a threat. So don’t be a threat be a nice guy. If she’s asking you to teach her piano there could be a chance it takes along time to learn, and you can move yourself into a good position if you do it right. Don’t argue with her, if she wants to be at her home with her parents that’s fine, she probably feels vulnerable and unsafe going to your house. If I was blind I would feel so unsafe going to a guys house I don’t trust yet. You need to earn her and her parents trust first. So go to her house and teach her piano. Talk to her about casual stuff like hobbies, interest, goals ect make her feel safe. After a few lessons you can very slowly progress by asking her if it’s ok to touch her hands to guide them to the right keys ect. Ask first and then read her body language and cues to see if she’s comfortable and relaxed with it, after guiding her hand to the key, check in again with her and make sure she’s still comfortable with it. If she’s comfortable with it great you can slowly progress on another lesson. In like 3 weeks or a month if things are going good you can touch her shoulder casually or her knee and look at her reaction. If she moves away then it’s either too fast or she’s not interested. If she stays and leaves your hand then you have a chance. Then you can start courting her by bringing coffee or ice cream something small that you know she likes to the lesson to show you care. If she’s still showing interest then you can ask if she wants to do dinner before or after the lesson or to watch a movie at her house or something. That’s my advice. Go slow.

AfricanCel

Incels.Net Master
love said:
AfricanCel said:
This post sounds morally right, but getting women has absolutely nothing to do with moral behavior.

I would say go very slow. Her dad is your boss and dads are very protective of their daughters. I’m a daddy’s girl. I know the things my dad does when he thinks I’m hurt. He will protect me if it means going to jail, literally. Dads don’t see their daughter as adults like ever, we are always little girls. He’s going to be even more protective because his daughter is blind. Guys will try to take advantage of her because she’s vulnerable and he knows that. So he’s going to be guarded and see you as a threat. So don’t be a threat be a nice guy. If she’s asking you to teach her piano there could be a chance it takes along time to learn, and you can move yourself into a good position if you do it right. Don’t argue with her, if she wants to be at her home with her parents that’s fine, she probably feels vulnerable and unsafe going to your house. If I was blind I would feel so unsafe going to a guys house I don’t trust yet. You need to earn her and her parents trust first. So go to her house and teach her piano. Talk to her about casual stuff like hobbies, interest, goals ect make her feel safe. After a few lessons you can very slowly progress by asking her if it’s ok to touch her hands to guide them to the right keys ect. Ask first and then read her body language and cues to see if she’s comfortable and relaxed with it, after guiding her hand to the key, check in again with her and make sure she’s still comfortable with it. If she’s comfortable with it great you can slowly progress on another lesson. In like 3 weeks or a month if things are going good you can touch her shoulder casually or her knee and look at her reaction. If she moves away then it’s either too fast or she’s not interested. If she stays and leaves your hand then you have a chance. Then you can start courting her by bringing coffee or ice cream something small that you know she likes to the lesson to show you care. If she’s still showing interest then you can ask if she wants to do dinner before or after the lesson or to watch a movie at her house or something. That’s my advice. Go slow.
The blind girl is 27, about 4 years older than me. She has a vibe that makes me calm and i tend to loose any negative thoughts i have when I speak to her. Why do you imply that am a threat to her? Is it because I've always been single and it makes me frustrated? On the other hand, I actually treat her very well and she asks about my hobbies and talks to me in a normal way. I told her today that i can work with her on the piano at her parents house and she asked me if i was available this weekend and i said sure. She told her father and he said whatever makes her happy, but he had a dissatisfied look on his face. I told her i wasn't comfortable about how her father was looking at me like a criminal, and she said i shouldn't worry about it. What is wrong if I bring her something like pumpkin pie, or snacks on my way to her house? I wasn't thinking of getting in her pants or anything like that, i haven't had female attention in a long time, so am quite glad she knows i exist. I appreciate your advice, and i'll consider it.

love

Femoid
AfricanCel said:
love said:
AfricanCel said:

The blind girl is 27, about 4 years older than me. She has a vibe that makes me calm and i tend to loose any negative thoughts i have when I speak to her. Why do you imply that am a threat to her? Is it because I've always been single and it makes me frustrated? On the other hand, I actually treat her very well and she asks about my hobbies and talks to me in a normal way. I told her today that i can work with her on the piano at her parents house and she asked me if i was available this weekend and i said sure. She told her father and he said whatever makes her happy, but he had a dissatisfied look on his face. I told her i wasn't comfortable about how her father was looking at me like a criminal, and she said i shouldn't worry about it. What is wrong if I bring her something like pumpkin pie, or snacks on my way to her house? I wasn't thinking of getting in her pants or anything like that, i haven't had female attention in a long time, so am quite glad she knows i exist. I appreciate your advice, and i'll consider it.
Yeah whenever I introduce a guy to my dad he has the same look too, and tells me the exact same thing, its a dad thing. My dad actually IDs them asks for their ID like a drivers license and photocopies it, takes photos of the car, the plate and the guy before I was allowed to go on a date. Not anymore but when I was younger-he was serious too. Her dad will assume any guy is a threat, doesnt matter if youve never had a gf they dont know that. Think about how you would feel if you had a daughter that was blind and some guy started coming around? Youd be protective.

Yeah pie, cake, snack ect small gestures its all good, whatever she likes to eat/drink.