The reason why old women tend to be nicer [PETCELS STAY OUT]

DarkestLoner3

Incels.Net Regular
in short: because they know you're not a viable sexual partner
their eggs are long gone and thus don't need to care about sexual selection
it's why young women are extremely aggressive when it comes to who can hang around them

THIS is also why pets are nice to you, because you're not a sexual partner
brutal blackpill: if you were the same species as your pet, they'd treat you like how women already treat you
i once had a cat around who'd be nice to me but would always fight and bully male stray cats
it's over
30 more years and I'll be an old Chad.

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
it's why young women are extremely aggressive when it comes to who can hang around them

brutal blackpill: if you were the same species as your pet, they'd treat you like how women already treat you
i once had a cat around who'd be nice to me but would always fight and bully male stray cats
it's over
Im Lordgoro, and I endorse this post..

ronman12

Incels.Net Regular
ehh not so sure about this theory. Women.are the same regardless of raсe, age or location .
If anyone had that 80 year old tinder lady news article please link it.
I doubt with age foid chad thirst dies down. It is always there.
HOWEVER, one explanation for how old women are nicer could be because most of them have found a betabux and have spent most of their lives with them, and they simply have no strength left to hoe around. I'm certain the desire is still there, its just their body that doesn't cooperate.
So in that way they know they can't get chad and they have a betabux and cheating at that age is idiotic even for women so they don't act on it.
Feel free to criticize me but i think this is the truth.

pandabaer6

ALL Incels Unifier
ehh not so sure about this theory. Women.are the same regardless of raсe, age or location .
If anyone had that 80 year old tinder lady news article please link it.
I doubt with age foid chad thirst dies down. It is always there.
HOWEVER, one explanation for how old women are nicer could be because most of them have found a betabux and have spent most of their lives with them, and they simply have no strength left to hoe around. I'm certain the desire is still there, its just their body that doesn't cooperate.
So in that way they know they can't get chad and they have a betabux and cheating at that age is idiotic even for women so they don't act on it.
Feel free to criticize me but i think this is the truth.
I dont want to criticize you but discuss the matter!....
Youre right, that women - and men - function worldwide the same!....
But men need foid sex almost like eating, and foids are only secondary motivated for sex. If they are overfed and even overpaid, they can choose to no more sex at all without serious damages....
So the location is very improtant. In secular instead of bigot rueld countries, there is a basic state help to rise detected cockoos and whoring results with only able fathers or mothers or in state homes. A foid with whoring child has to earn her bread herself. And for this move hands or lips for men, citizen, people or country. In these countries, men go to bathhouses with wh*res and other brothels like in bigottistan in the restaurant for eating....

No earning free life from the first child or the first mega check marriage certificate until death!....

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
I'd like to also add that older women who are nice to you during childhood are only doing so to prepare you for later ostracization, isolation, betabuxxing, and cuckholding. They know exactly what's going to happen based upon they're observation of your gene pool and their experience/reasoning as women (for example manipulating men through sexualized body language), they are preparing the next generation of incels for the next generation of chads and women.

That's changing now, no longer shall the good incel be taken advantage of, this epoch of feminization and decadence will lead to a western world that us men will refuse to participate in. Jordan Peterson once suggested that our generation of zoomers will be responsible for rebuilding the western world, why rebuild it when we can take advantage of the weakened infrastructure created by antfi-tards, PC-fags, and liberalist agenda pussies. Even if incels don't take any part of dominating(as a recognized community) my contingency, we will benefit.

Solo Disident

Incels.Net Novice

it's over
I hate fuсking roasties. They just become more calm cause nobody wants to fuck them anymore. So then they start to starve for affection. About 1% of the starving us males have felt thru teendome