The reason why old women tend to be nicer [PETCELS STAY OUT]

AccountError

Incels.Net Master
in short: because they know you're not a viable sexual partner
their eggs are long gone and thus don't need to care about sexual selection
it's why young women are extremely aggressive when it comes to who can hang around them

THIS is also why pets are nice to you, because you're not a sexual partner
brutal blackpill: if you were the same species as your pet, they'd treat you like how women already treat you
i once had a cat around who'd be nice to me but would always fight and bully male stray cats
it's over

fish2016

Incels.Net Master
AccountError said:
In 2021, condoms will be ancient. Remember when we had to use plastic socks to avoid your momma get preggo? Haha, with permanent pills your momma can ride any guy without the worry of getting pregnant, EVER.
But they will still care about sexual selection even if they know they aren’t having offspring or don’t even want it

Blobed

Incels.Net Master
this make sense
When I was a tennager females were very rude with me
old females tend to be a lot nicer with me than younger females

Paragon S

Incels.Net Junior
I'd like to also add that older women who are nice to you during childhood are only doing so to prepare you for later ostracization, isolation, betabuxxing, and cuckholding. They know exactly what's going to happen based upon they're observation of your gene pool and their experience/reasoning as women (for example manipulating men through sexualized body language), they are preparing the next generation of incels for the next generation of chads and women.

That's changing now, no longer shall the good incel be taken advantage of, this epoch of feminization and decadence will lead to a western world that us men will refuse to participate in. Jordan Peterson once suggested that our generation of zoomers will be responsible for rebuilding the western world, why rebuild it when we can take advantage of the weakened infrastructure created by antfi-tards, PC-fags, and liberalist agenda pussies. Even if incels don't take any part of dominating(as a recognized community) my contingency, we will benefit.

GameDevCel

Heros in æternum vive:
it's why young women are extremely aggressive when it comes to who can hang around them

brutal blackpill: if you were the same species as your pet, they'd treat you like how women already treat you
i once had a cat around who'd be nice to me but would always fight and bully male stray cats
it's over
man, this is a brutal blackpill, holy ѕhit

also a extremely smart observation

this makes a lot of sense considering the amount of older women who say i'm good looking, meanwhile young ones treat me some silent hill abomination, for femles an sub chad male is a constant threat of generating sub optimal children

Dr.Death.666

Incels.Net Master

it's over
really??...old women are equally bitchy when it comes to me brother..

Blobed

Incels.Net Master
Just grannymax theory.

this is happen a lot where I live
a lot of men are dating grannies because they want sex and don't want to be incels

in my case older women tend to be nicer with me however they hate me as much as younger women , then I can not grannymax

Saint Mentalcel

The Jewpilled-Free Crazy Fool
Modern generation is trash and insane in the head, atleast the past generation was still sane and carried that along the years to this day (except for some angry old menopausal hags who couldn't deal with losing their once natural beauty).

Ropist

Incels.Net Regular
That's changing now, no longer shall the good incel be taken advantage of, this epoch of feminization and decadence will lead to a western world that us men will refuse to participate in. Jordan Peterson once suggested that our generation of zoomers will be responsible for rebuilding the western world, why rebuild it when we can take advantage of the weakened infrastructure created by antfi-tards, PC-fags, and liberalist agenda pussies. Even if incels don't take any part of dominating(as a recognized community) my contingency, we will benefit.
How exactly will incels benefit from all this?