The reason ive been so inactive is because Ive been studying normies. Specifically the aggressive antifa ones

Hidden

Insanity Pilled
And the results are saddening. I tried so hard to understand them and explain to them that violence against another for simply believing something is wrong.
Violence works for them. Without it they wouldn't make it to mainstream media, and force cucked government to obey their rules.

They lashed out in anger and threatened violence against me. I just can't understand how someone could be so myopic.
Antifa lash out on every one they disagree with. What did you expect from NPC?

AdamKadmon

「Seventh Plague」
AdamKadmon said:
And the results are saddening. I tried so hard to understand them and explain to them that violence against another for simply believing something is wrong.
Violence works for them. Without it they wouldn't make it to mainstream media, and force cucked government to obey their rules.

AdamKadmon said:
They lashed out in anger and threatened violence against me. I just can't understand how someone could be so myopic.
Antifa lash out on every one they disagree with. What did you expect from NPC?
Nazis believed in controlling public thought yet they forget that

GameDevCel

Heros in æternum vive:
its the contrary antifa is controlled opposition, cops could get rid of them in minutes, if they where ordered tho

OysterSauce

‏‏‎
Antifa and Nazis are no different from one another. Antifa are the modern-day Nazis, they're just acting under the guise of "antifascism," both because it's seen as a more acceptable excuse and to (further) discredit the left by committing animalistic acts of terror in their name.

Hidden

Insanity Pilled
Hidden said:
its the contrary antifa is controlled opposition, cops could get rid of them in minutes, if they where ordered tho
Eventually antifa will end up harming the elites. That will be time for them to go and be replaced by another group.

AdamKadmon

「Seventh Plague」
GameDevCel said:
Hidden said:
Eventually antifa will end up harming the elites. That will be time for them to go and be replaced by another group.
First it was alquada now its antifa. Unifying public thought to make a one world government easier

FatCel