The REAL purpose behind "just be positive"

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
The real purpose is just be positive is a Program that brainwashes Ascended Incels to Blue Pill post-ascension.

Incel will be rejected 200 times and heart broken by 25 gynas. Incel gets rich, now all of a sudden surrounded by gynas. Now he finds one gyna that seems nice to him. Remembers the "just be positive" meme. Is so grateful for ascenscion is afraid to be negative at all because of the meme. Does not complain, is a goody-two-shoes, does whatever a woman asks him to, etc. After a few months the paranoia is so deep he turns his back on the Dark Pill and is now an obedient, positive, blue pilled beta drone. That is the real purpose behind just be positive. To conform and pacify potential ascenders.

Oldgeezer

Incels.Net Junior
As I said in another post, people telling you "Just be positive" or "Stop trying so hard it will happen when you are not looking" are NOT giving you advice. What they are saying is "I am tired of hearing about this so please go away and suffer quietly and out of sight".

There are many pieces of "advice" like this...for instance people having a hard time finding a good job or people suffering from non-lethal medical problems.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
That may be true in some cases, but there is an overall global message that incels are too negative and need to be positive. The real purpose behind this is to ensure that Ascended Incels go back into blue pill dogma after ascension, since, once they have everything to lose, they will be constantly be afraid of being viewed as a dark pill negative person.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Oldgeezer said:
I love your faith in humanity, lord, but NEARLY ALL the time it is said it means what I posted :)
Maybe when it is said when complaining to your friends on facebook. But the people that deliberately spam it as a meme, when they have nothing better to do, I think either consciously or subconsciously have it as insurance to ensure ascended males remain pacified. Maybe subconsciously because it seems a bit elaborate for the average person.