The Real Problens with Video Games

GokuGetEmAttitu

Incels.Net Junior
20 ywars ago, videogames were made to be epic, and we had epic videogames like those ones:

View attachment 28951

View attachment 28952

View attachment 28953

But now, thanks to the "political correct" agenda of the feminazis and the social justice warriors, now we have mostly videogames about left wing agenda:

View attachment 28954

View attachment 28955

I think we need videogames like the ones of the pasts, videogame that are mean to be epic. Not left wing agenda trash.
How is Battletoads leftist? I haven't played it yet, but was thinking of trying it on Gamepads whenever I have time.

The real problem with videogames is to me atleast, that they've gotten more expensive and you need to pay for DLC's so you don't even get the complete game like you used to.. Fuck the new gaming generation, i don't own a Ps4 and won't own a Ps5.

I play my Nes/Snes or my Ps2 (or other old gameconsoles) right now playing Gta Sa again.
Reminds me a lot of today, where I keep screeching how this SJW feminiѕt centric society is gonna lead to western collapse and most people call me a moron. I remember telling everyone to boycott the xbox when they charged for online (ironic since MS is the most consumer friendly of the 3 now). I remember when Dead Space 3 came out, I hammered it HARD and was called an alarmist idiot. I remember trying to crucify Nintendo for their manipulating artificial scarcity tactics and was told that it was BS because "Nintendo is a good guy he wouldn't do that!!!" Hell, I remember bemoaning DLC and preorder content. Now look at things today.... Tbh I am surprised things aren't significantly worse.

Problem with modern video games are feminiѕt propaganda everywhere. Stronk Wahmen agenda is pure cancer and nothing else
That's a big part of it to be sure. It's an even bigger problem with comics/movies. But with gaming there are more problems than SJW ѕhit, thankfully a good bit of that can be avoided right now by just not touching a modern Sony console.

Uncommon

Incels.Net Master
How is Battletoads leftist? I haven't played it yet, but was thinking of trying it on Gamepads whenever I have time.
For two great reason:

1. the dark queen, wich is the main villain of the battletoads, used to have a epic female villain look before, but now her "Political correct" version looks like a mediocre female villain:

Because is not "political correct" that female characters wear those clothes because is "sexual objetification" of fictional characters.

Yet, the hypocrytes feminazis and social justice warriors that complain about "sexual objectification" of female characters in videogames are the same feminazis and social justice warriors who make riots in the streets being nearly nude.

2. Before, i talk about this point, i will make clear that im talking about VIDEOGAMES , NOT real life, is that clear? well now....the dark queen used to be the last boss in most battletoads videogames, and the battletoads used to give her the same treatment as all the other villains in the videogame, as you can see in this video:

But now, thanks to the "Political correct" agenda, the dark queen is now a playable character in the videogame and even helps the battletoads, instead of being the last boss and getting the same treatment in the videogame as all the other villains of the videogame.

Left wing logic in videogames: remove all the fanservice of the videogames, white raсe heterosexual men get the worst fate, forced lgbt agenda everywhere, turn all the female villains posible into heroes, etc.

Thats what happens when you let the feminazis and the social justice warriors to make videogames: they ruin them.

GokuGetEmAttitu

Incels.Net Junior
GokuGetEmAttitu said:
For two great reason:

1. the dark queen, wich is the main villain of the battletoads, used to have a epic female villain look before, but now her "Political correct" version looks like a mediocre female villain:

View attachment 29027

Because is not "political correct" that female characters wear those clothes because is "sexual objetification" of fictional characters.

Yet, the hypocrytes feminazis and social justice warriors that complain about "sexual objectification" of female characters in videogames are the same feminazis and social justice warriors who make riots in the streets being nearly nude.

2. Before, i talk about this point, i will make clear that im talking about VIDEOGAMES , NOT real life, is that clear? well now....the dark queen used to be the last boss in most battletoads videogames, and the battletoads used to give her the same treatment as all the other villains in the videogame, as you can see in this video:

But now, thanks to the "Political correct" agenda, the dark queen is now a playable character in the videogame and even helps the battletoads, instead of being the last boss and getting the same treatment in the videogame as all the other villains of the videogame.

Left wing logic in videogames: remove all the fanservice of the videogames, white raсe heterosexual men get the worst fate, forced lgbt agenda everywhere, turn all the female villains posible into heroes, etc.

Thats what happens when you let the feminazis and the social justice warriors to make videogames: they ruin them.
1. Are you sure you aren't just seeing SJW nonsense where none exists? The game is rated E10, so my first thought is they changed her appearance to avoid a T rating. I admit I don't know much about this subject, but something like the left picture could push the game to a T right? Making her more kid friendly seems to be the more obvious answer here.

2. I haven't played this game, haven't even gotten to the old ones on Rare Replay yet, so I will defer to your judgement here. But if she plays significantly different that still seems like a good thing, I always appreciate more options/variety in gameplay. If she is just a reskin of another playable characters then IDK.

I certainly see the crap you are describing in virtually every recent Sony release though (god of cuck was particularly bad). And I am sure I don't need to mention crap like Telltale or Mass Effect Andromeda.