The Real Problens with Video Games

Blobed

Incels.Net Master
Recentily I have played some old Legend of Zelda games and it keep me thinking

most of the people are unable to see that Video games can have stories and some kind of meaning , for them Video games are all about killing, because of this they say people how play video game must enjoy killing and want to kill people in real life, they realy belive it , a lot of people avoided talking with me because I play video games. I think this is so infair and disturbing ,just sheer empathy should stop one human being to hurting another human being.

Blobed

Incels.Net Master
NPC mentality.
Blobed said:
for them Video games are all about killing, because of this they say people how play video game must enjoy killing and want to kill people in real life, they realy belive it , a lot of people avoided talking with me because I play video games.
If a chad does that, he would be praised for it tbh.
yes , in fact I have seen it in first hand
one of my old roommates was a Chad and played a lot of league of legends.
sometimes he spended nights awake playing with his friends and screaming because of the game. he played video games much more than I played
I remmeber that one of his girlfriends shamed me for playing some nintendo game but she didn't care about my chad roommates spending hours playing league of legends
chads get a free pass on so much stuff

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
Hidden said:
NPC mentality.
Blobed said:
for them Video games are all about killing, because of this they say people how play video game must enjoy killing and want to kill people in real life, they realy belive it , a lot of people avoided talking with me because I play video games.
sometimes he spended nights awake playing with his friends and screaming because of the game. he played video games much more than I played
I remmeber that one of his girlfriends shamed me for playing some nintendo game but she didn't care about my chad roommates spending hours playing league of legends
CHAD is like DEATH, he ALWAYS wins...

Hidden

Insanity Pilled
Hidden said:
NPC mentality.
Blobed said:
Chad can't lose because he won the genetics lottery already. JFL @ state of ѕhit world.

>Be a pedο

>Foids still flock to you

1568122824931.png

AdamKadmon

「Seventh Plague」
Recentily I have played some old Legend of Zelda games and it keep me thinking

most of the people are unable to see that Video games can have stories and some kind of meaning , for them Video games are all about killing, because of this they say people how play video game must enjoy killing and want to kill people in real life, they realy belive it , a lot of people avoided talking with me because I play video games. I think this is so infair and disturbing ,just sheer empathy should stop one human being to hurting another human being.
Nope. Philosophers long ago deduced that the key to world peace would be understanding. If everyone helped everyone there would be no strife or crime but thats impossible. We dont understand each other. i8u1ex0d9gn41.jpg

Sasaki

Von
Humans like killing, we are Carnivores. That is why most games are based around that concept, since Mossad has chained us like domesticated animals and made us repress our natural desires such as murder and rаpe.

Last edited:

Mermatlover

Inspired By Andrew Kehoe
NPC mentality.
Blobed said:
Yeah, in my school one of the chads played CS:GO for hours and hours. He wasn't even sleeping at some point but girls find him quirky and interesting.

Player

Card-loving-wizard-wanabee-novelist from Belarus
I like vi
most of the people are unable to see that Video games can have stories and some kind of meaning
When I promote my favorite video games such as Planescape or Disco Elysium to people who claim they want good stories in video games, it appears to be too complex for them.

wizardcel

Incels.Net Master
Hidden said:
NPC mentality.
Blobed said:
Brutal. This is the kind of experience we get in this society.